What's new

Iranian naval threat to US interests

The Soviet navy was designed around firepower rather than defenses. The central element of the U.S. navy is the aircraft carrier, designed to project power against enemy land forces and surface ships. The rest of the navy is built around defending the aircraft carrier. In contrast, the central element of the Soviet navy was the heavy guided missile cruiser, designed to destroy enemy warships with massive swarms of cruise missiles. The rest of the navy is built to augment this firepower and to add heavy anti-submarine capability. The Soviet philosophy is far more effective and economical.

Obviously, Iran cannot build sufficient heavy guided missile cruisers to take on America's massive navy. But it can build many small warships designed around firepower and "asymmetric" warfare in the sea.

The key philosophy always is to look at the opponent's navy and draw big red X-s on it. Now that you see the enemy ships as targets, you build your navy and air force to destroy those targets.

You and this stupid graph again I already shut you up once and I will do it again so here you go:

Saudi Arabia GDP Data & Country Report | Global Finance

Iran GDP Data & Country Report | Global Finance

So it is clear who is having a better growth. He brought a propaganda brain washing graph but in reality their growth is a lie because ONE: Look at the inflation rate. Sure if they print more money it will look like that had a better growth but that is not real growth their inflation is above 20%. TWO GDP is less than half of that of Saudi Arabia one must also factor that Iran has 70 Million people and Saudi Arabia only 21 Million.

Mosa, stop showing the forum your lack of education

1) REAL GROWTH RATE takes into account the rate of inflation. It's already calculated. What I gave you earlier is real growth rate not nominal.

2) The website you gave me uses the IMF as its source but it has different rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Google graph I gave you is directly updated by the IMF and the World Bank.
My source is not a third party source.

3) you srsly don't want to go head to head with me when it comes to economics. I'm no expert but I am finishing up my BBA this year and you have to have some solid grasp of economics to get this degree. You clearly don't even know wtf "real growth rate" is so plz, next time at least watch a youtube clip before throwing up on the cyberspace and embarrasing yourself.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

What fancy weapons? if you're so strong then go ahead and attack them. your leader pi$$ their pants when they think about the idea if attacking Iran. you got your ***** kicked in many wars and your still talking like your some superpower, stop watching hollywood films and wake up.
don't argue with him, he's vietnamese
You know how some rape victims fall in love with the rapist? He's like that. Poor guy.

The Soviet navy was designed around firepower rather than defenses. The central element of the U.S. navy is the aircraft carrier, designed to project power against enemy land forces and surface ships. The rest of the navy is built around defending the aircraft carrier. In contrast, the central element of the Soviet navy was the heavy guided missile cruiser, designed to destroy enemy warships with massive swarms of cruise missiles. The rest of the navy is built to augment this firepower and to add heavy anti-submarine capability. The Soviet philosophy is far more effective and economical.

Obviously, Iran cannot build sufficient heavy guided missile cruisers to take on America's massive navy. But it can build many small warships designed around firepower and "asymmetric" warfare in the sea.

The key philosophy always is to look at the opponent's navy and draw big red X-s on it. Now that you see the enemy ships as targets, you build your navy and air force to destroy those targets.

Why CANT they build heavy cruisers? so they can build 10000 ton ocean liner but no cruisers?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Mosa, stop showing the forum your lack of education

1) REAL GROWTH RATE takes into account the rate of inflation. It's already calculated. What I gave you earlier is real growth rate not nominal.

2) The website you gave me uses the IMF as its source but it has different rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Google graph I gave you is directly updated by the IMF and the World Bank.
My source is not a third party source.

3) you srsly don't want to go head to head with me when it comes to economics. I'm no expert but I am finishing up my BBA this year and you have to have some solid grasp of economics to get this degree. You clearly don't even know wtf "real growth rate" is so plz, next time at least watch a youtube clip before throwing up on the cyberspace and embarrasing yourself.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

don't argue with him, he's vietnamese
You know how some rape victims fall in love with the rapist? He's like that. Poor guy.

The guy needs some mental attention, he thinks he is some super expert.

Why CANT they build heavy cruisers? so they can build 10000 ton ocean liner but no cruisers.

When I say heavy cruiser I'm talking 20,000+ tons. Of course, Iran can certainly build such cruisers, but it's a cost issue. Iran only has to defend a small seaspace so the longer range of a potentially nuclear ship is not important, and Iran cannot afford to build several heavy missile cruisers. Instead much better to build dozens of missile corvettes and wait for the economy to grow further before building larger ships.

Why CANT they build heavy cruisers? so they can build 10000 ton ocean liner but no cruisers?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

The guy needs some mental attention, he thinks he is some super expert.

I am no economy expert but Saudi Arabia have only awaken in 2006 and since then it has passed phenomenal milestones Iran is no doubt more technologically advanced than KSA but we are catching up fast and will surpass Iran in due time all you have to do is sit tight and enjoy the ride. Contact somebozo here he knows these facts first hand and he spent time in both KSA and Iran and he will tell you.

I am no economy expert but Saudi Arabia have only awaken in 2006 and since then it has passed phenomenal milestones Iran is no doubt more technologically advanced than KSA but we are catching up fast and will surpass Iran in due time all you have to do is sit tight and enjoy the ride. Contact somebozo here he knows these facts first hand and he spent time in both KSA and Iran and he will tell you.

I told you many times, if you stop trolling on our threads we will do the same, i offered you a frienship request on some other thread and you accepted it, then the next day you started trolling again. whats the problem? Iran says they made an electro gun that fires bullets at speed of mach 1 and you start laughing.

How will you surpass Iran when we have the fastest scientific growth? stop with your daydream or nightdreaming depending on whether its day or nigh in saudi arabia right now, instead be realistic Iran will only start to grow faster and faster, there is no sitting and enjoying for us.

I told you many times, if you stop trolling on our threads we will do the same, i offered you a frienship request on some other thread and you accepted it, then the next day you started trolling again. whats the problem? Iran says they made an electro gun that fires bullets at speed of mach 1 and you start laughing.

How will you surpass Iran when we have the fastest scientific growth? stop with your daydream or nightdreaming depending on whether its day or nigh in saudi arabia right now, instead be realistic Iran will only start to grow faster and faster, there is no sitting and enjoying for us.

I only started this because other Iranians were despicable. Racism to it's highest degree like you calling Arabians " camels" I was not the one to start trolling Iranians disrespect did. The rail gun thing I said in response to an Iranian saying along the ones of "Arabs are the dumbest people in the world and that is fact" naturally this pissed me off. I can't go to the other forum because I am too busy to concentrate on two forums.

I have friend called salim who is from Iraq and we joke with each other all the time, i call him a camel and and he calls me many things. but we dont get annoyed. I am not a racist person, but there is someone taking the Pi$$ i will say many things i would not say usually.
So just because there are some iranians who said bead things to you, then that makes you say thing here to make more iranians do the same? i told before just ignore them, from now on if you stop trolling i guarantee you we wont.

Anyway staying with topic, Usa thinks they are the greatest super power on earth...their navy would be vaporized in the PG in minutes.

I can back you up on that; 'China, Turkey and Iran emerge as scientific giants'. I am quite intrigued with Iran's development in the field of science. I'll be keeping an eye out on Iran's developments in the future. :)

Source: China, Turkey and Iran emerge as scientific giants (Wired UK)

I only started this because other Iranians were despicable. Racism to it's highest degree like you calling Arabians " camels" I was not the one to start trolling Iranians disrespect did. The rail gun thing I said in response to an Iranian saying along the ones of "Arabs are the dumbest people in the world and that is fact" naturally this pissed me off. I can't go to the other forum because I am too busy to concentrate on two forums.

Now these "dumbest people" bankrupted your country, razed your empire to ground, took your royalty like a herd of cattle, stole your culture and make you pray five times a day in their native language..victor write the history...I can excuse you for venting your frustrations!

While Iran tends to propaganda a lot Saudis on other hand tend to work quietly and secrecy. They do not have an interest in propaganda or show off. So when the time comes if ever needed to be, dont be surprised. You know the Houtis of Yemen were in for a good shock!

It is time for a change and the regional heavy weight should work to together. Saudis award equal respect and honor to the Iranian people but their regime is quite the opposite. It has infested nothing but state harbored hate against everything Sunni or Arab.

I can back you up on that; 'China, Turkey and Iran emerge as scientific giants'. I am quite intrigued with Iran's development in the field of science. I'll be keeping an eye out on Iran's developments in the future. :)

Source: China, Turkey and Iran emerge as scientific giants (Wired UK)

Hopfully we will see many wonderful things coming from Iran, and i hope they show them in public so people like salman108 dont laugh.

I have friend called salim who is from Iraq and we joke with each other all the time, i call him a camel and and he calls me many things. but we dont get annoyed. I am not a racist person, but there is someone taking the Pi$$ i will say many things i would not say usually.
So just because there are some iranians who said bead things to you, then that makes you say thing here to make more iranians do the same? i told before just ignore them, from now on if you stop trolling i guarantee you we wont.

Anyway staying with topic, Usa thinks they are the greatest super power on earth...their navy would be vaporized in the PG in minutes.

You are right I should not have stooped to their level and for that I apologize but my main grievance is that this forum openly allow for racism against Arabians and for that I felt the need for a pay back sort to speak.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom