What's new

Iranian naval threat to US interests

I say that cheap tactics do not work either. There is nothing unique about fighting a military occupation. The real thing is to counter a military occupation in the first place. This is where military technology comes in to play.
You assume every country who defends against attackers should win head-on, problem is, no country in ME can beat NATO or US in direct battle. Thus they cant counter occupation, but what they can do, is to persevere guerrilla war.

Examples: Soviets and Afghanistan. NATO and Afghanistan as well. Granted Soviets did even worse, and you know why? US helped Mujahideens, now what would happen if Russia would help Taliban just as much? NATO would have had much greater loses and left Afghanistan years ago.

Also, you can dream about Iranian power projection. The fact is that Iran does not compares to US in terms of military capabilities. And USN is a terminally deadly force to engage in combat. It is too big and powerful for any Naval force in the world. And it also has vast combat experience under its belt.

I think you should look up how Iran is preparing to fight against potential invasion, for some reason you assume they either have to win face-to-face, or they lose. It couldnt be further from the truth.

Iran can threat any one in the world but the main thing is be determined and faithful.Iran feels danger from US,it's a big threat to Iranians.

The Iranian navy needs to develop the defensive strategy which is capable of dealing the US navy at their own backyard like the Persian Gulf.
They already on it, for decades. Considering what we know, its enough for US Navy fleet to avoid Persian Gulf in a case of war.

Of course, engaging into a battle with the US navy on the open sea would be suicidal for any navy in the World.
Exactly. Some people still think its about winning direct battle, whether its navy, air or land. It doesnt work this way, not when there is a huge disparity in power.

You are right I should not have stooped to their level and for that I apologize but my main grievance is that this forum openly allow for racism against Arabians and for that I felt the need for a pay back sort to speak.

you are not saying the true. in any threat about Iran you start insulting iran. stop that W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom