What's new

Iranian naval threat to US interests

Now these "dumbest people" bankrupted your country, razed your empire to ground, took your royalty like a herd of cattle, stole your culture and make you pray five times a day in their native language..victor write the history...I can excuse you for venting your frustrations!

Okay lets not change the topic of this thread again, anyway you did not steal our culture, Iranian still value their own culture above anyones. yet you're right that they do pray, but islam is not your culture. only the language is.

Okay lets not change the topic of this thread again, anyway you did not steal our culture, Iranian still value their own culture above anyones. yet you're right that they do pray, but islam is not your culture. only the language is.
A lot of Islamic culture actually came from Persia!

Fact and evidence does not support your statement. US also has a very advanced army but so far has not been able to win a war against troglodytes in Afghanistan. The same is with the navy. Infact experimental evidence in the form of the largest military exercise in human history proves that US has not clear advantage over Iran in naval matters whatsoever. Also read these which are vital to understand how Iran's power works:

Eric Margolis

The War Nerd: This Is How the Carriers Will Die (Updated Version) - By Gary Brecher - The eXiled
Very illogical assessment.

Those troglodytes in Afghanistan are resistance fighters. They cannot drive out US military from Afghanistan. The best they can do is put pressure on it.

What about Iraq? You think technology does not works?

I say that cheap tactics do not work either. There is nothing unique about fighting a military occupation. The real thing is to counter a military occupation in the first place. This is where military technology comes in to play.

Also, you can dream about Iranian power projection. The fact is that Iran does not compares to US in terms of military capabilities. And USN is a terminally deadly force to engage in combat. It is too big and powerful for any Naval force in the world. And it also has vast combat experience under its belt.

Also read about Operation Praying Mantis. Within just 1 day, USN was on the verge of breaking the backbone of Iranian Navy. It will refresh your memories.

By the way, those are garbage links that you cited. Try some links featuring some real professional information.

USN lost many Aircraft Carriers during WWII. This does not meant that Aircraft Carriers lost their importance.

Why do you think that China wants some regardless of its claims of so-called Aircraft Carrier killing missiles?

Iran never said they had stronger military than the usa, why are you creating your own philosophy for?
My response is not meant for you.

My points are clear and precise. I am giving that guy some reality check.

Islamic nations have poor showings in conflicts in modern times. Major reason is that Islamic block is clearly lacking in the field of science. In modern times, technology is a vital tool for both development and security needs.

My response is not meant for you.

My points are clear and precise. I am giving that guy some reality check.

Islamic nations have poor showings in conflicts in modern times. Major reason is that Islamic block is clearly lacking in the field of science. In modern times, technology is a vital tool for both development and security needs.

Lngbrained lives in his own fantasy world dont burst his bubble he might unleash his latent mental illness .

The Iranian navy needs to develop the defensive strategy which is capable of dealing the US navy at their own backyard like the Persian Gulf.

Of course, engaging into a battle with the US navy on the open sea would be suicidal for any navy in the World.

But the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea are geographically special that enables Iran to develop some sort of strategy against the US navy.

The US navy is indeed immensely powerful, but i still believe they are mortal.

A lot of Islamic culture actually came from Persia!
Iranians have contributed to a **** load of religions. Even the Greeks took things from our culture and introduced it to the rest of Europe.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Iranians have contributed to a **** load of religions. Even the Greeks took things from our culture and introduced it to the rest of Europe.

I'm not sure what your point is.

The early Christianity had also borrowed a lot of elements from the Persian Zoroastrianism.

Also the khalifa Umar ibn Al-Khatab adopted the Persian system of government for the newly found Islamic state.

Absorbing the more advanced foreign elements is simply brilliant and open-minded.

This is the right way to make a nation becoming more prosperous and powerful.

Very illogical assessment.

Those troglodytes in Afghanistan are resistance fighters. They cannot drive out US military from Afghanistan. The best they can do is put pressure on it.

What about Iraq? You think technology does not works?

I say that cheap tactics do not work either. There is nothing unique about fighting a military occupation. The real thing is to counter a military occupation in the first place. This is where military technology comes in to play.

Also, you can dream about Iranian power projection. The fact is that Iran does not compares to US in terms of military capabilities. And USN is a terminally deadly force to engage in combat. It is too big and powerful for any Naval force in the world. And it also has vast combat experience under its belt.

Also read about Operation Praying Mantis. Within just 1 day, USN was on the verge of breaking the backbone of Iranian Navy. It will refresh your memories.

By the way, those are garbage links that you cited. Try some links featuring some real professional information.

USN lost many Aircraft Carriers during WWII. This does not meant that Aircraft Carriers lost their importance.

Why do you think that China wants some regardless of its claims of so-called Aircraft Carrier killing missiles?
The levels of defense goes this way:

- Regular or 'formalized' forces.
- Reserves or 'national guards' type forces.
- Militias.
- Guerrilla or irregular forces.

Memory could serve me wrong due to age but I do not recall reading any military that won a war from starting with level 2 or 3 or 4. If a country has to resort to levels 3 and 4, then we can be assured that levels 2 and 3 have been either rendered ineffective by the opposing forces or voluntarily withdrawn by the defense in order to preserve their existence for future battles. The invaders could defeat levels 1 and 2 and simply leave.

If we had defeat levels 1 and 2 of Afghanistan and Iraq and leave the countries, we would have been criticized for not eradicating the enemies and to allow them to rebuild and therefore we did not win the wars. But since we stayed to attempt to rebuild the countries into something more palatable we inevitably encountered levels 3 and 4 where disparity in technology inevitably pales in comparison to disparity in human relationships and that opened the door to the absurd argument that technology does not matter in wars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom