I'll take your 1500 ton mosquito and raise you 3 10,000 +ton ocean liners
mine is bigger than yours, suck on that

Iran-Kashan-ocean-liner-launched-16.jpg

Iran-Kashan-ocean-liner-launched-18.jpg

Iran-Kashan-ocean-liner-launched-6.jpg

Nice that IS a bigger ship. BUUTTTT

We have the same under construction too :D

sb2.jpg

But in all due fairness as I just researched the Iranian ocean liner is bigger so they win this one. But hey at least people who say we can't make a pin can put a sock on it.

Great the Saudi and Iranian are comparing penis sizes. :rolleyes:

Lol my thoughts exactly. I just wanted that dumb racist to shut up who was very insulting.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

check your eyes bro, that thing isn't even 3000 tons

I editted my post and no it is 4500 tons so yeah Iran's ship is bigger as I said.

Lol my thoughts exactly. I just wanted that dumb racist to shut up who was very insulting.

your thought exactly?
you're the one that started the dick measuring contest by putting up that life boat up and acting like it's the black guy of the shipping world!!

and the wahabi is calling me a dumb racist haha

your thought exactly?
you're the one that started the dick measuring contest by putting up that life boat up and acting like it's the black guy of the shipping world!!

and the wahabi is calling me a dumb racist haha

Not you Abii check Persian God King's comment. And refrain from using the term Wahhabi as it does not exist.

Abii:

the GCC are bunch of camels and could never make a pen never mind a ship, all they can do is buy something and cover it with diamonds. Iran needs to build 20+ new jamran size ships also ocean going destroyer.
As for the usa, they are just sitting duck for iran right now.
^^^^^
One more point why is racism against Arabs is allowed in this forum?? All races of the world are protected except Arabs were Racist remarks like these are not punishable or at least deleted.

^^^^^
One more point why is racism against Arabs is allowed in this forum?? All races of the world are protected except Arabs were Racist remarks like these are not punishable or at least deleted.

I have nothing against Arabs man, but look at yours and the Gulf State's leaders. Pawns to imperialism and exploitation of your resources. When Saudis stop serving the Western agenda, you think they won't be removed? The only reason I respect Iran is because they don't let Imperialists have any say in their domestic or geo-strategic issues.

I have nothing against Arabs man, but look at yours and the Gulf State's leaders. Pawns to imperialism and exploitation of your resources. When Saudis stop serving the Western agenda, you think they won't be removed? The only reason I respect Iran is because they don't let Imperialists have any say in their domestic or geo-strategic issues.

Iran's agenda is to protect its revolution at all costs and spread it to the maximum amount of countries. Saudi Arabia's agenda (Now) is to build an economy and become part of the world. Just like we have good US relations we even have better relations with China. Our goal is to build an industrial nation. We try to have good relations with everyone on this planet not just the US.

Hell look at who is building our economy and moving us into the direction of our dreams you will find that it is China not the US even though the US is trying to get into the deal but we do not trust them to give us complete access to technology. Seriously go ahead and read who is helping us build all our factories and in all our research etc.

^^^^^

What they need to do is start implementing permament bans. It would go a long ways in cleaning up these boards. Currently most offenders know they will only get a temporary ban. And even have bragged about having the most bans.

Iran's agenda is to protect its revolution at all costs and spread it to the maximum amount of countries. Saudi Arabia's agenda (Now) is to build an economy and become part of the world. Just like we have good US relations we even have better relations with China. Our goal is to build an industrial nation. We try to have good relations with everyone on this planet not just the US.

Hell look at who is building our economy and moving us into the direction of our dreams you will find that it is China not the US even though the US is trying to get into the deal but we do not trust them to give us complete access to technology. Seriously go ahead and read who is helping us build all our factories and in all our research etc.

Can you provide me with some good articles to change my opinion?

Mosa, you're a fanatic of the highest order
do you srsly believe in all that bs?

You guys are trying to build your economy? Is that way you've averaged a lower growth over the past 15 years than Iran even though you export FOUR TIMES MORE OIL and Iran is UNDER SANCTIONS!!!

iranvsksa.png

wtf are you talking about Mosa? Seriously.

99 percent of the suicide bombers are saudi
9/11 members were saudi
osama was saudi
All these maderasas around the region are funded directly by your govt
you have invaded bahrain
who's exporting their fanatical racist ideoligy? Iran or you guys?
have some shame man.

Mosa, you're a fanatic of the highest order
do you srsly believe in all that bs?

You guys are trying to build your economy? Is that way you've averaged a lower growth over the past 15 years than Iran even though you export FOUR TIMES MORE OIL and Iran is UNDER SANCTIONS!!!
iranvsksa.png

wtf are you talking about Mosa? Seriously.

I don't think Abii is lying about this? Abii you got any current graphs for 2011, or any stats?

I don't think Abii is lying about this? Abii you got any current graphs for 2011, or any stats?

of course I'm not lying!
That's a print screen off of google! Everybody can google that info.
I took that quite a while ago so I don't know if they updated it. In 2011 KSA is gonna have higher growth though but they're still below Iran's average over the past 15 years by quite a bit.

The most recent info on Iran's economy is from the IMF. They're forcasting a 3.2 percent growth this year. By mid decade they think that it will hit the 6-7 region again. The important thing to take from that graph is that Iran hasn't had a recesion in 15 years!! Even oil producers have experienced recessions, we haven't and from what it looks like we won't for at least another decade.

IMF portrays a rosy Iran economy - PTI -
Iran's bold economic reform: Economic jihad | The Economist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom