What's new

Iranian MP Warns ‘Only Half an Hour Will Remain of Israel's Lifespan’ if US Attacks Iran

If USA attacks Iran a rain of missiles with chemical warheads will come upon Israeli cities--AIPAC should know that

Iran didn’t use chemical weapons when Saddam used them against Iran. Unlikely Iran pre-emptively deploys WMD. Not only is it unislamic, it is a war crime to bomb a civilian center with WMD. It would invite a potential nuclear strike by Israel.

All in all, not a move Iran would make unless it was struck by nukes.

How many people think Iran already have nuclear weapons or have enough Uranium to put one together within few days?

What are you basing this notion that rosuvastatin has "alot less side effect" on?
The statin that is associated with a higher risk of myopathy is 80mg of simvastatin.
80mg of simvastatin is sure recipe for trouble ,I'll never prescribe it above 20mg if I want to go higher I prefer rosuvastatin and atorvastatin.
And there are some studies that show rosuvastatin have less hepatic effect than atorvastatin and you can see it in PubMed by the way rosuvastatin offer the same efficacy as atorvastatin in 1/4th of the dosage.

Yes, in clinical practise there is no significant difference between rosuva and atorva. Atorvastatin is however much cheaper so people tend to go for that first.
There is a difference you can achieve with 10-20mg of rosuvastatin what you get by using 40mg or more of atorvastatin

I am not convinced of this. Forgetting the fact there is not much respectable literature backing this up, many more people are on atorvastatin than rosusvatatin, so if we see people developing the above S/Es, it does not mean atorvastatin is more likely to cause such issues it just means you're more likely to find people getting these S/Es due to the larger patient groups taking atorva.
Or due to larger dose of atorvastatin

israel will surely end one day but when dajal will be killed and Hazrat Esa A.S will come .israel was chosen by ALLAH ALMIGHTY in times of Hazrat Musa A.S but later they disobeyed orders of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and present zionists jews who are controlling israel are very different from good jews at Prophet Musa A.S and these zonists are under wrath of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and are cursed nation

How many people think Iran already have nuclear weapons or have enough Uranium to put one together within few days?

you do not need to think we started nuke tests almost 5 years before North Korea we have nuke test sites there is evidence of it too

Parchin_Oct23_2018_Slide1.jpg

Project_Midan_Figure17.png

Project_Midan_Figure17b.png

Project_Midan_Figure25.png

Project_Midan_Figure11.png

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports/detail/new-information-about-the-parchin-site/8

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...lding-an-underground-nuclear-test-site-in-i/8

If USA attacks Iran a rain of missiles with chemical warheads will come upon Israeli cities--AIPAC should know that
Such kind of unconvemtional threat is not encouraged and definitely Iran will not do that .

80mg of simvastatin is sure recipe for trouble ,I'll never prescribe it above 20mg if I want to go higher I prefer rosuvastatin and atorvastatin.
And there are some studies that show rosuvastatin have less hepatic effect than atorvastatin and you can see it in PubMed by the way rosuvastatin offer the same efficacy as atorvastatin in 1/4th of the dosage.

There is a difference you can achieve with 10-20mg of rosuvastatin what you get by using 40mg or more of atorvastatin

Or due to larger dose of atorvastatin
This thread is not about health or heart disease but reading the thread name , some people may need to increase the dose of their antihypertensive drugs .

In clinical practise, I have not seen this problem with atorvastatin much. But even if these minor differences in side effect are factual, give the price difference, you'd still go with atorva most of the time.

One thing I will say regarding rosuva is that here in the UK, the dosage regimen is different in patients that are of Asian origin, that's because Asians appear to be more susceptible to it's myopathy effects, especially at higher doses.

Well both these statins are what we call here "high intensity statin". Atorvastatin at 80mg is the most effective statin. Matter of fact atorvastatin 80mg is the go to statin for secondary prevention here in the UK. For primary prevention, they use 20mg.

Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 21.19.22.png

Well both these statins are what we call here "high intensity statin". Atorvastatin at 80mg is the most effective statin. Matter of fact atorvastatin 80mg is the go to statin for secondary prevention here in the UK. For primary prevention, they use 20mg.
40mg is the most we use for secondary prevention,very rarely we go above that then we prefer to use more potent drugs like Rosuvastatin, I see in UK you are far easier with administrating higher doses of Statins than here .
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3912814/

by the way about the price of the treatment , 20mg of Rosuvastatin is more expensive than 20mg of Atorvastatin but is it the case of 10mg of Rosuvastatin ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom