What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

@Militant Atheist
During the invasion of Afghanistan even the usa media made fun of "firing a 500 000 dollar missile to destroy a 100 dollars tent!" For a country like usa, ruled by their shadow government of military-intelligence complex it is all about burning as much Money as fast as posible to keep their business going.
I am guessing but perhaps our guided artilary Shells are doing the job in Syria!

''Up to 20 nuclear-capable Kh-55 missiles -- with a 3000km range -
- and four 200-kiloton nuclear warheads (OMG:chilli:)
were stolen by a shadowy group of former Russian and Ukrainian intelligence and military officers.

But one version of events, supported by documents obtained from the Ukrainian parliament and the investigations of the Haider family, is that they ended up in Iran and China''

http://www.left.ru/2009/6/nowell188.phtml

''Ukrainian officials have acknowledged that a total of 12 Kh-55 medium-range, air-launched cruise missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads were transferred from Ukraine to Iran and China in the last five years''

http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2005_05/Ukraine

.......................................................................................

TOMAHAWK IN ACTION
SHOCK AND AWE

2uxz3gw.jpg

Last edited:
That's great, but I think we have had this for at least 2 years, maybe they were testing it for months to get proper assurances?

For those who may not know, Sumar is the name of a very small Kurdish town in Kermanshah province, western Iran which was targeted by chemical weapons of the Great Bastard, Saddam Hussein and suffered from civilian casualties.

@haman10 Your province is honored. :D

Last edited:

please take to consideration the video been taken from far away and the sound it been tampered

Iran Iran Long-Range "Soumar" Land attack cruise missile firing from land base launcher

Last edited:
One more of the many Iranian bullshits. Cardboard and duct tape.

@Militant Atheist
During the invasion of Afghanistan even the usa media made fun of "firing a 500 000 dollar missile to destroy a 100 dollars tent!" For a country like usa, ruled by their shadow government of military-intelligence complex it is all about burning as much Money as fast as posible to keep their business going.
I am guessing but perhaps our guided artilary Shells are doing the job in Syria!

They used missiles that were nearing their use by date, for them it was disposing of missiles that were soon to be scrap. Probably why most of them fell out of the skies over Pakistan and reversed engineered.

i knew yavar jan
we are far better than this
its been proven
do not worry what we have cocked for American continental main land is full meal dish you just wait .

as more as it escalate as more as we going to see .

listen to former head of DIA .
He had access to classified . He knows

FOR FOOLS

Fmr DIA Head

quote " Iran is global threat because of the ballistic missiles capabilities nothing else . the range of some of capabilities they have " unquote

Back
Top Bottom