What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Korea... When your ayatulas came to power Iran had MORE GNP per capita than Korea! Now Korea has 5.5 times more.

iran.1425202636.png

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

So first u need to kick ur ayatulas then probably something will work in Iran.

All US and Russia need to do is push the button. In 10 minutes there will be no Iran.
It is really entertaining to watch you. When you can ridicule the subject you do and when you can't you just start posting off topics. It's just a submarine lunched cruise missile. I know it is a big deal and you are shocked but get over it.

It's for sure fake, because:

1- Iran only has domestic submarines which their displacement varies between 10 - 1200 tons and these are basic submarines directed to throw mines in shallow waters especially in the Arabian gulf and have no capability of launching missiles.The other type of submarines Iran has is the Kilo class which definitely has no cruise missile capability.

2- Showing submarine-launched cruise missile for the first time over night is impossible.

3- Iran has a long history of showing off fake products which were later clearly proved to be fake and there are many examples.

4- The fourth and most important reason is the vague five seconds - long video of the launched cruise missile. It's very hard for our pitiful minds to believe that Iran which is very very much known for it's lust and love for showing off stuff, and nothing would have satisfied Iranian generals more than showing off such an achievement through super video cameras for several minutes, to show this with this shortness and vagueness.

I believe this is part of Iranian Mullahs internal recipes to calm down people from the deteriorating economic conditions.

The second possible reason is to cover the embarrassment the teeny tiny UAE causing through it's home-made top notch products at IDEX 2015.
I can't decide who is more ridiculous, you or the one who has thanked you for your ridiculous comment. I can use similar reasoning like yours to prove all US carriers are fake.

1- Iran only has domestic submarines which their displacement varies between 10 - 1200 tons and these are basic submarines directed to throw mines in shallow waters especially in the Arabian gulf and have no capability of launching missiles.The other type of submarines Iran has is the Kilo class which definitely has no cruise missile capability.

2- Showing submarine-launched cruise missile for the first time over night is impossible.

3- Iran has a long history of showing off fake products which were later clearly proved to be fake and there are many examples.

4- The fourth and most important reason is the vague five seconds - long video of the launched cruise missile. It's very hard for our pitiful minds to believe that Iran which is very very much known for it's lust and love for showing off stuff, and nothing would have satisfied Iranian generals more than showing off such an achievement through super video cameras for several minutes, to show this with this shortness and vagueness.

I believe this is part of Iranian Mullahs internal recipes to calm down people from the deteriorating economic conditions.

The second possible reason is to cover the embarrassment the teeny tiny UAE causing through it's home-made top notch products at IDEX 2015.

he doesn't believe in your conspiracy theory

quote " lots of them " unquote

watch from 14:00

Korea... When your ayatulas came to power Iran had MORE GNP per capita than Korea! Now Korea has 5.5 times more.

iran.1425202636.png

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

So first u need to kick ur ayatulas then probably something will work in Iran.

All US and Russia need to do is push the button. In 10 minutes there will be no Iran.

ONCE AND FOR ALL I have to write a response to these ignorant mercenaries of dark forces...Please read it as it is from my heart....

Your words are as unrelated, untrue and arrogant as your prime Minister excuses to grab daddy USA to attack Iran (you know what I mean. Israel has nukes ready to fire but says there is a danger of Nuke Proliferation in ME... come one!!!). But just in order to illustrate how Iran situation is well beyond expectations to other members (not you...as somebody who pretend to be sleep can,t be awaken!);

There are at least 4 conditions to have for a country to become advanced;
1- Educated Workforce, Investment resources and political and social stability and a National WILL.
2- Having access to latest know-how shared by other developed nations. Or just master latest know hows by himself.
3- Not being under global, full-scale sanctions, or in other words, having access to export markets.
4- Never be a subject of a full scale war and destruction (as Iran was for 8 years recently)

OK, now let us compare Korea with Iran using above mentioned CONDITIONS:
1- Korea had and has Educated Workforce, Immense Foreign Investment, Social and Political stability and a National will. Iran had and has Educated Workforce, Almost No foreign Investment, Social and Political stability (except early after-revolutions years)
2- Korea had and still has the latest of Technology needed for their development (due to absolute submission to its owners). Iran never had or has any serious technological support from any country. Neither from enemies or even its so called FRIENDS!!. Iran has no choice but to master know-how either by studying available samples (reverse-engineering) or by only relying on his young talented scientists. and this is exactly what he does...
3- Korea not only never been under full scale sanctions but also had full parental support from Japan and West. Iran has been and still are under the most harsh, unprecedented full scale sanctions for 36 years now.
4- Korea had no war imposed on her since she decided to develop herself seriously. Iran started with a devastating revolution that teared all social and political systems apart and left Iranian industry empty-handed with empty factories who their owners decided to leave country. Despite all this, West, East and their ruthless puppet, Saddam Hussein (simply whole world), decided to impose a full scale war on Iran, with the assumption that Iran is week due to revolution and will be finished in a week as Saddam used to promised his people that he will march in Tehran in a week!! Despite heroic defense that young (sometimes children) Iranians showed to the world, Iran has suffered from something between 300000 to 1 million casualties who were Iranian minds and hands to build Iran, over $2 trillion financial loss and thousands of factories, universities and houses destroyed. Iranian economy only reached its pre-revolution GDP Per capital level in 2003, after reconstructing its destroyed infrastructure. Iran only started to see positive growth after years of rebuilding the damages imposed by war.

So, a sane man would easily conclude that there were never a fair competition between Iran and other developed nations.

Despite all these unwanted, devastating elements, let,s see how Iran is advanced and developed now;

To show how advanced a country is, you have to include at least 3 different indicators in your study;

1- How well the quality of life for its citizens is?. To show this economists use HDI (Human Development Index) that take various factors into account, ranging from per capital income to the level of education and health infrastructure.
Korea managed to improve itself impressively during recent decades by jumping from LOW HDI to VERY HIGH in almost 40 years. To better grasp this listing you must know that only 49 countries are among very high HDI countries. Korea is currently 15th and well above Japan, France, Austria, Italy and Spain and many others. Italy is 26th and Portugal is 41th in this list. Iran is a country that occupies a rank in Higher-half of HIGH HDI countries. All countries with ranks between 49 and 101 are listed as having HIGH Human Development Index. Iran is 76th in HDI list next to Turkey, Mexico, Malaysia or even Russia and well above Brasil, Ukraine, Serbia, China and Georgia. The conclusion is that despite all the situations that Iran impelled to go through, Iran is still considered a country with HIGH quality of life and developed.

2- How much GDP a country generates by making products or services; excluding natural reserve exports?

Before going through this is need to clarify one important concept. A globally accepted way to show how much worth of products & services being produced in one given country is to take the purchasing power of that country into account. Because China, i,e., can produce a given car for less than 5000 dollars while the VERY SAME car can be produced with $15000 in Western Europe. This is why, when the quality of life and the exact worth of products is aimed, economists only take GDP (PPP) numbers into account. This is exactly why, a Norwegian with $60000 per capital is treated like they only make $40000 when they compare it with American per capital. This means a monthly income of 18000 Rupees in India, may only be exchangeable to $300 when you need dollars to go abroad, but at the same time, the amount of products and services you can buy with this 18000 Rupees inside India is at least 2.5 times more. This is because you can buy a same quality McDonald for 120 Rupees or $2 in India while the same quality sandwich is priced at least $5 in America. So, GDP per capital PPP is the real indicator of your income and not its exchange ability as exchange rates are fluctuating every second.

In this regard, Iranian GDP is 1.245 Trillion and Korea's is 1.640 Trillion. This shows Korea total economy is only 30% larger than Iran. Korea per capital income is $32500 while Iran's per capital is $16200. This shows Korea's real income is exactly twice than Iran's and not 5.5 times as you mentioned it.
List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember this $16200 income achieved despite all the dark disasters came down on Iranian's head in last 36 years and still coming. If there were no 8 years full scale war imposed on Iran and had no sanctions then it would be possible to say that Iran could have been in par if not better than Korea.

3- How much that country is advanced with latest technologies in High-Tech fields. How much good is at Biotech, Medicine, Nano, Heavy Industries, Metallurgy, Metal Processing, Casting, Composites, Space tech, Missiles, Ships, Submarines, Tanks, Ammunition, UAVs, Radars, electronics, Food processing, Construction material, Petrochemical tech, Dams, Power plants (Gas, Coil, Earth-thermal, Sun, Wind turbines, etc), Lasers, communication networks, Cyber and Cyber warfare power, IT, and other fields.

Korea is pretty advanced in some of above but not in all fields. Iran is very advanced in many of those fields and somehow advanced on others. This means both countries have necessary science and technology infrastructure to be called an Advanced Country.

So, here all members of this forum, I invite to be fair for once. Imagine you are a judge. Does Iran need to change its current system or keep going the way it does now? We need to also consider the fact that, all Iranian efforts in last couple of decades are just blossoming. It is not over. Iran has just emerged as a worthy nation and Iranians from their leaders down to individuals are determined to continue this progress. There are lots of flaws in Iranian progress too. But who does n,t???

Take a look at these links. These explain better why Iran is not only a successful country but also may be called as super power soon:
Iran
Iran: The Unrecognized Superpower? | Hammering Shield
The New Islamic Superpower - theTrumpet.com
US expresses fears Iran could be the future ‘cyber superpower’ | HumanIPO
Meet the New Science Superpower…Iran | Pasco Phronesis
Iran: The Gulf’s New Superpower? | Al Akhbar English
Iran a Rising Star of Middle East - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency
Why Iran Is the Country to Watch in 2014 | Alternet

Back to your bull-milk. Iran needs to kick their ayatollahs out so the country start working!!!
Ayatollahs are from Iran and among Iranians. They are less than 1 percent of Iranians and neither of them are among Iranian young scientists who built this country. Their record has both negative and positive impact on what Iran is now. But I,m from those who believe Iran has a huge debt to Ayatollah Khamenei. He is the one who can put Iranian potentials into action. This is why, West's number one enemy is that guy. Because he is effective and smart.

Iranians memers should always know that the process of Becoming a super power who is independent and can provide a more proud future and defend its people rights on this wild jungle called world, takes so many sacrifices. You have two options. You can easily obey what ever world masters order you and live a happy life, but always caught by their will or to stand on your feet, use your own brain and fists and take your rights from them and draw you own desired destiny. I don,t know other members here, but I personally rather die of hunger than not having my pride or some other country wants to order me to act as they like.

All US and Russia need to do is push the button. In 10 minutes there will be no Iran

This simple expression of yours shows how you Occupied Palestinians are in nature. Thanks God our life is not in any way connected to yours!!! Maybe US and Russia like to see apocalypse happening so they do this fantasy of your.. kid!

Btw,
I was watching your prime minister speech in US congress. He looked like some orphan guy whose his parents don't listen to him how intense he tries!!! Obama is a more smart guy as it seems. He said, he does not care about BIBI's childish words!!

I laughed hard after a while tonight when I heard Netanyaho says, Iran is ISIS!!. when he brought dozens of reasons that Iran might build bombs in future, and it is dangerous for ME and WORLD while he already possess hundreds of nukes himself!!!
I laughed hard when
he said, with Iran having nukes, an ARM RACE for nuke would happen in ME!!! Does anybody not know that Occupied Palestine is the first Middle Eastern country to acquire NUKES!!!???
He said, don,t be friend with Iran because he is the enemy of your enemy (ISIS)!!!!
He said, USA please love me!!!!! LOVE MEEEEEE....
He called Iran a TERRORIST STATE!!! I laughed even harder here as I have seen a Western Documentary about this specific subject, it explained how it is a normal policy in Occupied Palestine and MOSAD to pursue the enemies of state and terror them in other countries. They were talking about thousands of terrors MOSAD committed by EZRAEEL since 1950 and still doing.
They are masters of terror of individuals around the world. Even the netanyaho himself was a soldier in assassination units of Occupied Palestine government. Most their leaders have a personal record of terror....They are master of killing innocent children and women instead of facing warriors face to face like a man....

I was laughing hard but a very bitter laugh... if you know what I mean... I am very sorry for the world that I,m living at, A world that a Terrorist state that is no different from savage ISISs, sticks everything is true with himself to a mostly victimized nation like IRAN... and even harsher is when you see, American senators were standing applauding him after every word he said!!!

We Iranians decided to draw our future by our hands... anyone who is our friends will join us... those who are enemies... well... they are enemies... so let them do what they do...They are meant to be the bad guys... Those who understand right and always are fair to their friends and even fairer to their enemies are happy ones and always are welcomed by us Iranians.... Long live Peace... Long live righteousness... Down with Ignorance and Cruelty.... Down with intentional stupidity....

Sorry for the looooooong essay...but I needed to respond this kid... this paid mercenary for dark dorces..

Last edited:
ONCE AND FOR ALL I have to write a response to these ignorant mercenaries of dark forces...Please read it as it is from my heart....

Your words are as unrelated, untrue and arrogant as your prime Minister excuses to grab daddy USA to attack Iran (you know what I mean. Israel has nukes ready to fire but says there is a danger of Nuke Proliferation in ME... come one!!!). But just in order to illustrate how Iran situation is well beyond expectations to other members (not you...as somebody who pretend to be sleep can,t be awaken!);

1- Educated Workforce, Investment resources and political and social stability and a National WILL.
2- Having access to latest know-how shared by other developed nations. Or just master latest know hows by himself.
3- Not being under global, full-scale sanctions, or in other words, having access to export markets.
4- Never be a subject of a full scale war and destruction (as Iran was for 8 years recently)

1- Korea had and has Educated Workforce, Immense Foreign Investment, Social and Political stability and a National will. Iran had and has Educated Workforce, Almost No foreign Investment, Social and Political stability (except early after-revolutions years back)
2- Korea had and still has the latest of Technology needed for their development (due to absolute submission to its owners). Iran never had or has any worthy technological support from any one. Either from enemies or so called FRIENDS!!. Iran has no choice but to master know-how either by studying available samples (reverse-engineering) or by only relying on his young talented scientists.
3- Korea not only never been under full scale sanctions but also had full parental support from Japan and West. Iran has been and still are under the most harsh, unprecedented full scaled sanctions for 36 years now.
4- Korea had no war imposed on her since she decided to develop herself seriously. Iran started with a devastating revolution that teared all social and political systems and left Iranian industry left handed with empty factories who their owners decided to leave country. Despite all this, West, East and their ruthless puppet, Saddam Hussein (simply whole world), decided to impose a full scaled war on Iran, with the assumption that Iran is week due to revolution and will be finished in a week as Saddam used to promised his people that he will march in Tehran in a week!! Despite heroic defense that young (sometimes children) Iranians showed to the world, at least, Iran has suffered from something between 300000 to 1 million casualties who were Iranian minds and hands to build Iran, over $2 trillion financial loss and thousands of factories, universities and houses destroyed. Iranian economy only regained its pre-revolution GDP Per capital only in 2003, after reconstructing its destroyed infrastructure. Iran only started to see positive growth after years of rebuilding the damages imposed by war.

So, some sane man would easily say, there never been a fair competition between Iran and other developed nations.

Despite all these unwanted, devastating elements, let,s see how Iran is advanced and developed;

To show how advanced a country is, you have to include at least 3 different indicators in your study;

1- How well the quality of life for its citizens is?. To show this economists use HDI (Human Development Index) that take various factors into account, ranging from per capital income to the level of education and health infrastructure.
Korea managed to improve impressively during recent decades by jumping from LOW HDI to VERY HIGH in only 30 years. To better grasp this listing you must know that only 49 countries are among very high HDI countries. Korea is currently 15th and well above Japan, France, Austria, Italy and Spain and many others. Italy is 26th and Portugal is 41th in this list. Iran is a country that occupies a rank in Higher-half of HIGH HDI countries. All countries with ranks between 49 and 101 are listed as having HIGH Human Development Index. Iran is 76th in HDI list next to Turkey, Mexico, Malaysia or even Russia and well above Brasil, Ukraine, Serbia, China and Georgia. The conclusion is that despite all the situations that Iran impelled to go through, Iran is still considered a country with HIGH quality of life and developed.

2- How much GDP a country generates by making products or services; excluding natural reserve exports?

Before going through this is need to clarify one important concept. A globally accepted way to show how much worth of products & services being produced in one given country is to take the purchasing power of that country into account. Because China, i,e., can produce a given car for less than 5000 dollars while the VERY SAME car can be produced with $15000 in Western Europe. This is why, when the quality of life and the exact worth of products is aimed, economists only take GDP (PPP) numbers into account. This is exactly why, a Norwegian with $60000 per capital is treated like they only make $40000 when they compare it with American per capital. This means a monthly income of 18000 Rupees in India, may only be exchangeable to $300 when you need dollars to go abroad, but at the same time, the amount of products and services you can buy with this 18000 Rupees inside India is at least 2.5 times more. This is because you can buy a same quality McDonald for 120 Rupees or $2 in India while the same quality sandwich is priced at least $5 in America. So, GDP per capital PPP is the real indicator of your income and not its exchange ability as exchange rates are fluctuating every second.

In this regard, Iranian GDP is 1.245 Trillion and Korea's is 1.640 Trillion. This shows Korea total economy is only 30% larger than Iran. Korea per capital income is $32500 while Iran's per capital is $16200. This shows Korea's real income is exactly twice than Iran's and not 5.5 times as you mentioned it.

Remember this $16200 income achieved despite all the dark disasters came down on Iranian's head in last 36 years and still coming. If there were no 8 years full scale war imposed on Iran and had no sanctions then it would be possible to say that Iran could have been in par if not better than Korea.

3- How much that country is advanced with latest technologies in High-Tech fields. How much good is at Biotech, Medicine, Nano, Heavy Industries, Metallurgy, Metal Processing, Casting, Composites, Space tech, Missiles, Ships, Submarines, Tanks, Ammunition, UAVs, Radars, electronics, Food processing, Construction material, Petrochemical tech, Dams, Power plants (Gas, Coil, Earth-thermal, Sun, Wind turbines, etc), Lasers, communication networks, Cyber and Cyber warfare power, IT, and other fields.

Korea is pretty advanced in some of above but not in all fields. Iran is very advanced in many of those fields and somehow advanced on others. This means both countries have necessary science and technology infrastructure to be called an Advanced Country.

So, here all members of this forum, I invite to be fair for once. Imagine you are a judge. Does Iran need to change its current system or keep going the way it does now? We need to also consider the fact that, all Iranian efforts in last couple of decades are just blossoming. It is not over. Iran has just emerged as a worthy nation and Iranians from their leaders down to individuals are determined to continue this progress. There are lots of flaws in Iranian progress too. But who does n,t???

Take a look at these links. These explain better why Iran is not only a successful country but also may be called as super power soon:
Iran

Back to your bull-milk. Iran needs to kick their ayatollahs out so the country start working!!!
Ayatollahs are from Iran and among Iranians. They are less than 1 percent of Iranians and neither of them are among Iranian young scientists who built this country. Their record has both negative and positive impact on what Iran is now. But I,m from those who believe Iran has a huge debt to Ayatollah Khamenei. He is the one who can put Iranian potentials into action. This is why, West's number one enemy is that guy. Because he is effective and smart.

Iranians memers should always know that the process of Becoming a super power who is independent and can provide a more proud future and defend its people rights on this wild jungle called world, takes so many sacrifices. You have two options. You can easily obey what ever world masters order you and live a happy life, but always caught by their will or to stand on your feet, use your own brain and fists and take your rights from them and draw you own desired destiny. I don,t know other members here, but I personally rather die of hunger than not having my pride or some other country wants to order me to act as they like.

All US and Russia need to do is push the button. In 10 minutes there will be no Iran

This simple expression of yours shows how you Occupied Palestinians are in nature. Thanks God our life is not in any way connected to yours!!! Maybe US and Russia like to see apocalypse happening so they do this fantasy of your.. kid!

Btw,
I was watching your prime minister speech in US congress. He looked like some orphan guy whose his parents don't listen to him how intense he tries!!! Obama is a more smart guy as it seems. He said, he does not care about BIBI's childish words!!

I laughed hard after a while tonight when I heard Netanyaho says, Iran is ISIS!!. when he brought dozens of reasons that Iran might build bombs in future, and it is dangerous for ME and WORLD while he already possess hundreds of nukes himself!!!
I laughed hard when
he said, with Iran having nukes, an ARM RACE for nuke would happen in ME!!! Does anybody not know that Occupied Palestine is the first Middle Eastern country to acquire NUKES!!!???
He said, don,t be friend with Iran because he is the enemy of your enemy (ISIS)!!!!
He called Iran a TERRORIST STATE!!! I laughed even harder here as I have seen a Documentary on that explained how normal policy it is in Occupied Palestine and MOSAD to pursue the enemies of state and terror them in other countries. They were showing thousands of terrors MOSAD committed since 1950 and still doing.
They are master of terror of individuals around the world. Even the netanyaho himself was a soldier in assassination units of Occupied Palestine government. Most their leaders have a personal record of terror....They are master of killing innocent children and women instead of facing warriors face to face like a man....

I was laughing hard but a very bitter laugh... if you know what I mean... I am very sorry for the world that I,m living at, A world that a Terrorist state that is no different from savage ISISs, sticks everything is true with himself to a mostly victimized nation like IRAN... and even harsher is when you see, American senators were standing applauding him after every word he said!!!

We Iranians decided to draw our future by our hands... anyone who is our friends will join us... those who are enemies... well... they are enemies... so let them do what they do...They are meant to be the bad guys... Those who understand right and always are fair to their friends and even fairer to their enemies are happy ones and always are welcomed by us Iranians.... Long live Peace... Long live righteousness... Down with Ignorance and Cruelty.... Down with intentional stupidity....

Sorry for the looooooong essay...but I needed to respond this kid... this paid mercenary for dark dorces..

You are just wasting your time. Just ignore him/her or whatever in between.

You are just wasting your time. Just ignore him/her or whatever in between.
The one who pretends to be sleep or one who is a paid mercenary can never be convinced with logic...but I wanted to explain this repeated non-sense to other members who might have the same in mind....

What in world is based on fairness and logic that this little paid mercenary be?

I wonder why the Occupied Palestine leaders wasting their money on hiring this kind of kids to publish their non sense to world. Although, when the prime minister of them is like what we have seen tonight in congress, I can,t complain about this one!!! Dark Force have their nature on their title... they are DARK FORCES... they need to be like this or they are not happy...

Maybe .

But for a regime like you its like this : all "russia , US and iran" need to do is pushing a button .

10 mins tops and there will be no zionist regime
It,s not a "maybe" my friend... it is same kind of bull milk she/he drinks every morning... I explained it scientifically in page 13..if you are patient enough to read that BOOOOOK!!

@500,
i remember reading something about a parade in Iran and a member of irmilitaryfourm being disapointed, that our soldiers are not marching like the chinese IN total sync... I often think about this and pray, that we will never have an army, that can march in total sync. We should fear the day it happens and hopefully it never will. What every real honest and knowledgable intellectual in the World understands is, that the entire World system is being based on removing "humanity" out of the human race. It may be done in the name of democracy, PROGRESS, human rights or freedom, but it is being done every moment of every day. We should never compare ourselves to the West or the rest. Our existens and mission in life is not the same and when it comes to all the glitter of the rest of the World, it is worth nothing, if IT MEANS LEAVING OUR IMAM ALL ALONE.
Other than that, you have a big and good Heart. Thank you!

Last edited:

1- Korea had and has Educated Workforce, Immense Foreign Investment, Social and Political stability and a National will. Iran had and has Educated Workforce, Almost No foreign Investment, Social and Political stability (except early after-revolutions years)
2- Korea had and still has the latest of Technology needed for their development (due to absolute submission to its owners). Iran never had or has any serious technological support from any country. Neither from enemies or even its so called FRIENDS!!. Iran has no choice but to master know-how either by studying available samples (reverse-engineering) or by only relying on his young talented scientists. and this is exactly what he does...
3- Korea not only never been under full scale sanctions but also had full parental support from Japan and West. Iran has been and still are under the most harsh, unprecedented full scale sanctions for 36 years now.
4- Korea had no war imposed on her since she decided to develop herself seriously. Iran started with a devastating revolution that teared all social and political systems apart and left Iranian industry empty-handed with empty factories who their owners decided to leave country. Despite all this, West, East and their ruthless puppet, Saddam Hussein (simply whole world), decided to impose a full scale war on Iran, with the assumption that Iran is week due to revolution and will be finished in a week as Saddam used to promised his people that he will march in Tehran in a week!! Despite heroic defense that young (sometimes children) Iranians showed to the world, Iran has suffered from something between 300000 to 1 million casualties who were Iranian minds and hands to build Iran, over $2 trillion financial loss and thousands of factories, universities and houses destroyed. Iranian economy only reached its pre-revolution GDP Per capital level in 2003, after reconstructing its destroyed infrastructure. Iran only started to see positive growth after years of rebuilding the damages imposed by war.

So, a sane man would easily conclude that there were never a fair competition between Iran and other developed nations.

Despite all these unwanted, devastating elements, let,s see how Iran is advanced and developed now;

Korea managed to improve itself impressively during recent decades by jumping from LOW HDI to VERY HIGH in almost 40 years. To better grasp this listing you must know that only 49 countries are among very high HDI countries. Korea is currently 15th and well above Japan, France, Austria, Italy and Spain and many others. Italy is 26th and Portugal is 41th in this list. Iran is a country that occupies a rank in Higher-half of HIGH HDI countries. All countries with ranks between 49 and 101 are listed as having HIGH Human Development Index. Iran is 76th in HDI list next to Turkey, Mexico, Malaysia or even Russia and well above Brasil, Ukraine, Serbia, China and Georgia. The conclusion is that despite all the situations that Iran impelled to go through, Iran is still considered a country with HIGH quality of life and developed.

Iran

Btw,

I laughed hard when
He called Iran a TERRORIST STATE!!! I laughed even harder here as I have seen a Western Documentary about this specific subject, it explained how it is a normal policy in Occupied Palestine and MOSAD to pursue the enemies of state and terror them in other countries. They were talking about thousands of terrors MOSAD committed by EZRAEEL since 1950 and still doing.
They are masters of terror of individuals around the world. Even the netanyaho himself was a soldier in assassination units of Occupied Palestine government. Most their leaders have a personal record of terror....They are master of killing innocent children and women instead of facing warriors face to face like a man....

Well said. It proves the power of real Islam when applied righteously... as it should in other Muslim countries.
Congratulations to Iran on all its achievements, the future is bright despite the obstacles.

We have a saying for guys and countries like yours...
"Ye kalame ham az madare aroos" or "Baz 2 ta fil ba ham sohbat kardan ye moorche khodesho ghati kard" or "Moorche chie ke kale pachash bashe"

Meaning: When all Iranian made weapons are FAKE so why you Arabs Yellowed your pants???

Imagine a so called NATION that gets their panties YELLOW and WET or BOTH together, when Iran showcases its FAKE showoffs ... let,s hope non of Iranian made weapons are REAL!!!

Are Zalzal and Fath the same? I thought, Zalzal was unguided.
NO

it got some similarities . but I Zalzal - Road 307 guidance is very cheap and it only keep rocket in straight path but it cannot maneuver like Fateh missile

Back
Top Bottom