What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

in MRBM class no chance .none . they do nt have anything as good this as long range as this . themaxim range of Sejil 2 fully fuel is never been announced .
no doubt ...they never do
but buy little guess it must be over 3,500
by the way i remeber you said once sejil is absoulote missile in iranian arsenal

Iran documentary Shahid Tehrani Moghadam " Frontline " Part 4 مستند خط مقدم

مستند «خط مقدم» در چند قسمت تهیه شده و در آن فرماندهان سپاه و نیروی هوافضای سپاه به ارایه مطالب خود می پردازند که آن تقدیم می گردد.
گفتني است در این قسمتها براي نخستين بار مطالب قابل توجهي در خصوص فعاليتهاي شهيد تهراني مقدم در شكل گيري توپخانه و موشكي سپاه پاسداران بيان شده است.

The documentaries "Frontline" made in several parts with the IRGC Aerospace Force commanders on their own presentations will be presented.
It is notable in these segments for the first time, a substantial content of the activities of brigadier general Shahid Tehrani Moghadam which leaded to the formation of artillery and missile force of Iran's Revolutionary Guards corps been expressed.

24UwrBQ.jpg

a7kXtTq.jpg

dufsW3z.jpg

Last edited:
What??:blink:
Larger than PSLV .Congratulations guys.:tup:
We have lost on possible space market :cray:
All the Best guys :cray:

Space market ..... NO ..... it will take many years for Iran to be a credible player in the space market .

Iran , IMO , is concentrated more on launching for themselves .

Space market ..... NO ..... it will take many years for Iran to be a credible player in the space market .

Iran , IMO , is concentrated more on launching for themselves .

Lol.I was talking about the non existence of satellites launch orders from Iran in future.In future if these sanction problem goes once and for all.They will need a large number of satellites.
If they can create a credible SLV launcher they dont need our launching support at that time.
That was I am talking about.

Lol.I was talking about the non existence of satellites launch orders from Iran in future.In future if these sanction problem goes once and for all.They will need a large number of satellites.
If they can create a credible SLV launcher they dont need our launching support at that time.
That was I am talking about.

Have we ever launched their satellites ?? ...... I don't think so .

Even then this rocket can launch upto 5 tons to LEO ....... Heavier satellites upto 10tons to LEO can be launched by us for them in the future .

Even then this rocket can launch upto 5 tons to LEO ....... Heavier satellites upto 10tons to LEO can be launched by us for them in the future .

I am talking about a possible future chances.
You know a lot about our Antrix business. :D.

Not exactly !

We are talking about a family of space launchers !

& ghaem will be the first one ...

Back
Top Bottom