What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

too little too late. Iran stood by as a spectator as 3 rivals gained an a friendly country (Armenia) and Iran lost.

azerbaijan
got the regions surrounding NK back, + a foothold into NK that makes it unlivable for Armenians.

Russia got a bigger foothold in the region. Essentially a new base in Nagorno karabakh. and increased influence, and pretty much taken over armenian soverignty by donig absolutely nothing

Turkey is a huge winner, as not only they have effectively turned azerbaijan into a turkish province, but they now have a direct corridor from turkey to the caspian. soemthing they could only dream of in the ottoman days. This is not only massive in its own right, but it bypasses the regular Iran route.

Iran loses the revenue of turkish trucks having to cross into it to get into azerbaijan. Loses the geopolitical leverage of being nakhchivans only lifeline. and loses tremendous amount of business and influence.

and apparently there are many IRanians cheering this on, because of supposed ethnic loyalties of confused Azeris. who cant seem to pick a lane.

Apparently the azeris of Azerbaijan are both pink pan turks identitcal to their turkish and mongloid brethrens. But somehow still are "unique" azeris that remain identitical to Iranian azeris... .how the Fack that works? i dont know....

a complete failure of the IRanian government to teach its own people proper history in my opinion.

Iran needs to re-asses its foreign policy. its still playing by the 90s, early 2000s rulebook. while our enemies are playing with the laws of the jungle

Iran did no lose anything. Pashinian was a western inclined leader and against Russians.

Pashinian already used Turkish roads and decreased Iranian dependence. He started relationships with Israel.

Alien proved himself a good Russian stooge and deserved some help.

Russians wanted to punish the Armenians and they did. War is not over in the long run.
Patience patience patience.

There are a lot of anti Iran trolls here, Iran has lost absolutely nothing. Iran is still in a strong position to crush their enemies. Iranians are very patient and the best war tacticians on the planet
i fully agree with you that Iran didnt lose anything...as a matter of fact, Iran actually won things without doing crap,except for a MODEST military buildup on its border with NK for protecting, buffering purposes.

At the end of the day, IRanian govt wanted NK in Azerbaijan's hands, because its legally Azerbaijaini land...but the only risk for Iran is extremist Sunni groups and Mossad being on Iran's border when Azerbaijan takes NK border areas over...but Iran cant do anything about Az taking their NK land back..IT IS THEIR RIGHT...Iran thought it would have to enter military action cuz of these "errant" missiles and drones that flew into Iran, but once again, nobody wanted SMOKE FROM FAKE IRANIAN WEAPONS...and now the AZ has most of its land it grumbled about, and Russia is enforcing a peace deal that doesnt require much from Iran, so in reality Iran didnt lose much strategically.

There are a lot of anti Iran trolls here, Iran has lost absolutely nothing. Iran is still in a strong position to crush their enemies. Iranians are very patient and the best war tacticians on the planet

indeed Iran is still in a strong position. the problem here is that turkey gained a lot of influence in fake republic of azerbaijan, more than they had before. IF the news is true that turkey also sending soldiers to maintaine the ceasfire, that would mean a official turkish base in fake republic of azerbaijan, which makes them maybe trying to get more influence inside Iran in the azeri speaking areas. turkey is trying that since many years, but the majority of azeris speaking Iranians are staying loyal to Iran (even some medias showing the oppsite, showing a small amount of the azeri speaking Iranians going to street and acting like it's all of them) and Iran has a very strong intelligence and stopped many actions in the past of turkish agents inside Iran.
Iran didn't loose in a military way here but my concern is that with the influence they have now in azerbaijan the will try to increase their influence in turkemistan too. now it's much easier for turkey to do that. and we have still isis and al qaida at our borders. i couldn't find any news that they will be send back. if that would be 2014 Iran would have never allowed isis that near at her borders.
but again all this is my concern IF the news with turkish soldiers are true.

This particular cat seems to aways fall on its feet. Bigger and stronger. In fact, nowadays it seems it's enjoying the tumbles. Search for the position in the air not the height of the tumble grasshopper. Just a thought.😻

indeed Iran is still in a strong position. the problem here is that turkey gained a lot of influence in fake republic of azerbaijan, more than they had before. IF the news is true that turkey also sending soldiers to maintaine the ceasfire, that would mean a official turkish base in fake republic of azerbaijan, which makes them maybe trying to get more influence inside Iran in the azeri speaking areas. turkey is trying that since many years, but the majority of azeris speaking Iranians are staying loyal to Iran (even some medias showing the oppsite, showing a small amount of the azeri speaking Iranians going to street and acting like it's all of them) and Iran has a very strong intelligence and stopped many actions in the past of turkish agents inside Iran.
Iran didn't loose in a military way here but my concern is that with the influence they have now in azerbaijan the will try to increase their influence in turkemistan too. now it's much easier for turkey to do that. and we have still isis and al qaida at our borders. i couldn't find any news that they will be send back. if that would be 2014 Iran would have never allowed isis that near at her borders.

Iran has won the war in Syria and the Kirkuk war enforcing difficult decisions for the opposing side. Turkey submitted to Iran in Syria many times. We are not supposed to enter every war and win it. We can also be patient and watchful. AM and AZ war was not our war.

Aliev is a VERY moderate Azerbaijani and many wanted a more proTurk leader in AZ.
Russia empowered Aliev and taught everybody a lesson about standing against Russia.

Some minority people is AZ say: Rus Fars Ermeni our enemies. Russia made the minority very weak. They sacrificed another orthodox country for that.

We only watched this war since neither side is a loyal friend.

Armenians did not fight well. They just expected help because they are orthodox like Russia.

Like Kurds who expected US to fight for them and did not resist in Syria or Iraq.

AM is not poor. They have a rich diaspora. Armenian diaspora should send more money to AM and buy more weapons and they should fight better and also make more children for their future. They like a cozy life and that will cost them. They will not get free lunch because they are orthodox or Christian.

This war is not over. No worries. You will always have a chance to step in but that will be a deep and calculated decision.

Last edited:
Iran has won the war in Syria and the Kirkuk war enforcing difficult decisions for the opposing side. Turkey submitted to Iran in Syria many times. We are not supposed to enter every war and win it. We can also be patient and watchful. AM and AZ war was not our war.

Aliev is a VERY moderate Azerbaijani and many wanted a more proTurk leader in AZ.
Russia empowered Aliev and thought everybody a lesson about standing against Russia.

Some minority people is AZ say: Rus Fars Ermeni our enemies. Russia made the minority very weak. They sacrificed another orthodox country for that.

We only watched this war since neither side is a loyal friend.

Armenians did not fight well. They just expected help because they are orthodox like Russia.

Like Kurds who expected US to fight for them and did not resist in Syria or Iraq.

AM is not poor. They have a rich diaspora. Armenian diaspora should send more money to AM and buy more weapons and they should fight better and also make more children for their future. They like a cozy life and that will cost them. They will not get free lunch because they are orthodox or Christian.

This war is not over. No worries. You will always have a chance to step in but that will be a deep and calculated decision.
Wow what an accurate, insightful, wise, well written perfect summary. Impressive post bro. I wish i could give it a double like. I cant disagree with anything you said here. Cheers.

Some minority people is AZ say: Rus Fars Ermeni our enemies

yes i saw a video posted here somewhere.

They have a rich diaspora

if i am not wrong they have the strongest lobby in the u.s. after aipac (someone please correct if it's wrong).

i guess my yesterday got controll of my mind. to see Iranian land is occupied my a fake goverment (fake republic of azerbeijan) makes me really sad.
sometimes i forget to take a step back wait to calm down and than write something.

for now we have other prirotities economy syria iraq and yemen. sometimes i forget that Iran is fighting so many wars for a country which has the harchest sacntions in history. other countries with a far bigger military budget and able to buy all they need for a war tried and failed. but we stand and got stronger and that will continue for sure.

when Turkey tried to influence azaris??
also what is Azeri speaking?? azaris speak Turkish.

when Turkey tried to influence azaris??
also what is Azeri speaking?? azaris speak Turkish.

azeri originaly is not a turkish language it's a Iranian language. with all the wars through all the years it got turkish influences and NOW it's considered as turkic language. so what you saying is not correct. but even the turkish language is a mix of persian and arabic for it's most parts.

The Persian language was the chosen official language for bureaucracy even among those who were not native speakers, for example the Turks in the Ottoman Empire,[26] or the Pashtuns in Afghanistan who preferred it over their native tongue Pashto before the 20th century.

Despite Anatolia having been ruled at various times prior to the Middle Ages by various Persian-speaking dynasties originating in Iran, the language lost its traditional foothold there with the demise of the Sasanian Empire. Centuries later, however, the practise and usage of Persian in the region would be strongly revived. A branch of the Seljuks, the Sultanate of Rum, took Persian language, art and letters to Anatolia.[68] They adopted Persian language as the official language of the empire.[69] The Ottomans, who can roughly be seen as their eventual successors, took this tradition over. Persian was the official court language of the empire, and for some time, the official language of the empire.[70] The educated and noble class of the Ottoman Empire all spoke Persian, such as Sultan Selim I, despite being Safavid Iran's archrival and a staunch opposer of Shia Islam.[71] It was a major literary language in the empire.

Despite the language what azeris speaking they are Iranians like kurds, persians, baluchs, lors.

azeri originaly is not a turkish language it's a Iranian language. with all the wars through all the years it got turkish influences and NOW it's considered as turkic language. so what you saying is not correct. but even the turkish language is a mix of persian and arabic for it's most parts.

The Persian language was the chosen official language for bureaucracy even among those who were not native speakers, for example the Turks in the Ottoman Empire,[26] or the Pashtuns in Afghanistan who preferred it over their native tongue Pashto before the 20th century.

Despite Anatolia having been ruled at various times prior to the Middle Ages by various Persian-speaking dynasties originating in Iran, the language lost its traditional foothold there with the demise of the Sasanian Empire. Centuries later, however, the practise and usage of Persian in the region would be strongly revived. A branch of the Seljuks, the Sultanate of Rum, took Persian language, art and letters to Anatolia.[68] They adopted Persian language as the official language of the empire.[69] The Ottomans, who can roughly be seen as their eventual successors, took this tradition over. Persian was the official court language of the empire, and for some time, the official language of the empire.[70] The educated and noble class of the Ottoman Empire all spoke Persian, such as Sultan Selim I, despite being Safavid Iran's archrival and a staunch opposer of Shia Islam.[71] It was a major literary language in the empire.

Despite the language what azeris speaking they are Iranians like kurds, persians, baluchs, lors.
so azari is not Turkish?? Ok so what this means: sizlar sichisiz Iranin ichina.
yeah that's right azaris talk Turkish but they are Iranians.

so azari is not Turkish?? Ok so what this means: sizlar sichisiz Iranin ichina.
yeah that's right azaris talk Turkish but they are Iranians.

i said azeri originaly it's not turkish. but through war and the ottomans the original azeri languag got turkish influence. i send you wiki link thats an article about the original azeri language.

Old Azeri (Persian: آذری کهن‎), also referred to as Azeri, Azari or Adhari (Persian: آذری‎ Āḏarī [ɑːzæri]), is the extinct Iranian language that was once spoken in Azerbaijan (historic Azerbaijan, also known as Iranian Azerbaijan) before the Turkification of the Azeris.

in old persian azar means fire. thats where azari is coming from. azari where said to the guardians of fire in the zoroastrian area. you can also read the word ātar (now azar) in the avesta (which is to describe the holy fire).

i said azeri originaly it's not turkish. but through war and the ottomans the original azeri languag got turkish influence. i send you wiki link thats an article about the original azeri language.

Old Azeri (Persian: آذری کهن‎), also referred to as Azeri, Azari or Adhari (Persian: آذری‎ Āḏarī [ɑːzæri]), is the extinct Iranian language that was once spoken in Azerbaijan (historic Azerbaijan, also known as Iranian Azerbaijan) before the Turkification of the Azeris.

in old persian azar means fire. thats where azari is coming from. azari where said to the guardians of fire in the zoroastrian area. you can also read the word ātar (now azar) in the avesta (which is to describe the holy fire).

chra dari kos migi axe gofti azari speaking. dowoman az khodet harf dar nayar key turkey az judai talab ha hemayat karde??
also keep in mind that Turks were ruling iran from qaznavids to qajars. azaris khorasanis and khuzestan Turkish speaking minorities (the ones I actually am sure are turkic) are prove that there was a mass migration from central Asia to current day iran.

what is Torkish language?
Is it one language?
Can people of Turkamanestan undrestand the Azari Torkish, and can the Azaris undrestand Turkish of Turkey and can the Turkish Torki be undrestook by Torkish of Khazaghestan or Mongolia?

If a Black man in Africa speaks English, does that make him English?

I really dont undrestand why Arabs of Iran and Azaris have such strong feelings towards languages that their Ancestors were forced to speak by foreign invadors!

Could you pelease explain this to me brother Mithridates??

Back
Top Bottom