What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Let me tell you a story about an Iranian Tabrizi member:

Back in the day, we had a Tabrizi Iranian member called it.tab. He was so well spoken in all Turkish dialects and he was a descent man that Turks wanted him to be their moderator. He got the second number of votes after cabatli to be Turkish moderator. Sinan voted for him and not Cabatli.

He stood by Iran against them one time to the point that Sinan called him dog (not wolf).
I really want to hear the answer.....
I remember him saying that f it wasnt for all the free oil money Iran had given the Torks, he would support a pan Turkik union and seperation from Iran.
I want him to give a truthful answer.... which is more important, being Iranian or Tork?

Look at the time he has spent in this forum supporting Iran with no oil money. We only export 700000 anyway!
Free support for Iran.
That is brotherhood.

Ir.tab was a lot more proTurk, fighting Greeks and Armenians over Turkey. He proved his loyalty to me in the end.

They are sons of Shah Ismail and Shah Abbas and we have a proven track record of brotherhood.

Last edited:
Ir.tab was a lot more proTurk, fighting Greeks and Armenians over Turkey. He proved his loyalty to me in the end.

They are sons of Shah Ismail and Shah Abbas and we have a proven track record of brotherhood.

Did Shah Ismail and Shah Abbas define their geopolitical stance based on their personal linguistic affiliation? If that had been the case, they'd have fought Austro-Hungarians over the Ottoman empire (rather than embracing the former as allies).

Last edited:
Did Shah Ismail and Shah Abbas define their geopolitical stance based on their personal linguistic affiliation? If that was the case, they'd have fought Austro-Hungarians over the Ottoman empire (rather than embracing them as allies).

I will reply in the chill thread.

My undrestanding is that Iranians were not forced to be Moslems, as the Arabs wanted to Tax none moslem Iranians. Certainly Iranians were not forced to be Shia. Also, today, even religioues Iranians have haterid for the Arab invadors.....

My question is why do the Arabs and Azaris, who are Aryan by race (with DNA testing proving this) have so much pride in a foreign language that their ancestors were forced to speak by invadors.

Arabs were not forced to speak Arabic, their ancestors were Arabs themselves.

their ancestors were Arabs themselves.

Don't know if they were forced, but concerning their ancestry this academic study would tend to differ:

Please notice the brown colored dots representing Arab speaking Iranians and how close they are from the genetic point of view to speakers of Iranian languages.

My question was which is more important to you, being Iranian or being Tork..... and this was your reply?
it was not your answer, it was salar answer that Turkish language and culture will vanish among us.

Citing serious scientific studies that highlight the Iranian-Aryan roots of the Azarbadegani people is not akin to assaulting their identity. On the contrary, it sheds light on an aspect of said identity.

Imagining that someone's dignity is being targetted on a linguistic-communal basis when in actuality, there is zero discrimination along those lines, neither on the job market, nor when it comes to social interactions, nor as far as access to public and governmental decision making positions is concerned, is baseless. When the country's highest authority is an Azari speaker, this means that there is no discrimination, prejudice or ostracization whatsoever against that linguistic community.

Assault on dignity and identity is what the Turkish regime was doing for decades against its Kurmanji- and Zazaki-speaking (i. e. Kurdish) citizens. Some are of the opinion that this is still ongoing. Or how the so-called Republic of Azarbaijan has been treating its Iranian-speaking Talesh minority.

We all know Iran is never going to copy the methods practiced by Ankara or Baku.

However, separatist militantism, "ethnicism" of any color and allegiance to foreign regimes should not be tolerated under any pretext. Threats against Iran's territorial integrity, national unity and historic identity must be dealt with. There is really no valid excuse for any such agitation in the Islamic Republic.

Also, when speaking of threats to identity, I'd like to underscore that:

1) No local or regional identity, including Azari linguistic identity, has ever been questioned by the Islamic Republic. Of course loyalty to Islam and Iran above any other affiliation is expected - which is perfectly natural and normal for a nation-state.

2) It is however common Iranian identity that is currently under accute threat from zionist- and NATO-backed pan-Kurdists, pan-Turkists, pan-Arabists and pan-Baluchists.

3) Everyone's identity is under threat from globalism and international zionism. These have no tolerance for any particularistic identity, since their goal is to create a one-world unitary and totalitarian regime ruling over a zombified mass of uprooted subjects.

A simple glance at the situation in western countries, all of which are under the thumb of zionist and globalist elites, will amply suffice to illustrate this.

In western Asia, zionists first need to squash existing large nation-states into "ethno"-confessional entities. That's stage one. Stage two of their project will then consist in amalgamating the remaining weak "ethnic" and confessional entities into their one-world regime.

"Ethno"-nationalist separatists in these countries are naive and short-sighted enough not to realize that the same zionists who support them because they have no tolerance for independent, integrated nations endowed with cultural specificity, will not allow the myriad of micro-states resulting from balkanization live in autonomy either, nor will they let said micro-"ethnocracies" retain their specific identity in the long run. All without exception are slated for disappearance through fusion into the future zionist-led universal one-world regime.

So if you feel like revolting against those who want to erase your identity, the logical thing to do would be to join the nearest resistance movement against zionism.

I never saw a Zionist or western person calling us tork khar, it was always Iranians. I don't know if you are a Pakistani or not but if you are an iranian you would recall the train from mashhad to tabriz accident which resulted in dying of 70 people most of them pilgrims from eastern azarbaijan. I remember people were making jokes and saying no human live lost just donkeys. the earthquake last year and the earthquake of ahar and again Iranians were saying let erdogan and aliev take care of them. All of these comments had tens of likes. just saying as you were trying to depict us as traitor because of our existence and culture. one side is saying you should be the way we want or we will name call you and the other side calls you a brother. imagine we are not talking about Iran, what would you say??
I really want to hear the answer.....
I remember him saying that f it wasnt for all the free oil money Iran had given the Torks, he would support a pan Turkik union and seperation from Iran.
I want him to give a truthful answer.... which is more important, being Iranian or Tork?
I didn't say I support Iran because of oil money if you can access to the original comment you can check it. I said khozestan oil money is being expended for Iran and their oil money runs Iran. they could be an independent state with wealth more than UAE and KSA ever could imagine. and this means a country. all taking care of each other and we owe the people of khozestan the most regardless of our ethnicity. otherwise if the matter is ethical bases everyone would choose his/her own people. BTW didn't you notice that no one gives us free oil and your understanding might be wrong??

it was not your answer, it was salar answer that Turkish language and culture will vanish among us.

It's a natural consequence of urbanization in a non-discriminatory environment. The phenomenon has been in full swing for decades already. I simply cited a verifiable social phenomenon (which I personally salute indeed).

As such, I don't understand your answer. Who or what do you wish to fight? The millions of Azari Iranians who happily mix and intermarry with non-Azari Iranians? Modernization, urbanization?

I never saw a Zionist or western person calling us tork khar, it was always Iranians.

Please read up on the zionist messianist project. Some extremist zionists have called goys - all goys, no matter their linguistic or racial backgrounds, far worse names than that.

Also, their ability to damage nations goes far beyond mere words: given how they are in control of many key levers of power at the global scale, they have the means to put into effect their projects. The illegal invasion and war on Iraq, the terrorist war on Syria, the destruction of Afghanistan, the dismantling of Somalia and Sudan, the invasion of Yemen, the permanent destabilization attempts against Lebanon and so on, are largely their brainchilds.

I pray none of my Iranian friends will ever come to experience the difference between jokes that aren't even meant in a demeaning manner, and the actual death and destruction brought upon nations by NATO and zionism.

I remember people were making jokes and saying no human live lost just donkeys. the earthquake last year and the earthquake of ahar and again Iranians were saying let erdogan and aliev take care of them.

What Iranians? Where was that?

Dear friend, if Iran was hostile towards its Azari-speaking citizens, would then the Supreme Leader hisemf be an Azari speaker? Would Azari Iranians be integrated as perfectly as they are into each and every position of power? Would they enjoy the relative economic wealth and development they enjoy?

All of these comments had tens of likes.

So you're referring to zionist-controlled "social media", where Tel Aviv-based Persian-speaking trolls hiding behind fictive screen names are busy trying to create "ethnic" rifts among Iranians... Please do not be gullible.

If you live in Iran and actually traveled around the country, how couldn't you have noticed that such outlandish, unusual comments do not reflect social reality? Didn't you notice the discrepancy between this sort of online garbage and reality of life out there? This should tell you something about the identities and motivations of those anonymous online posters.

In the same vein, I am aware that the mass of pan-Turkist content on the internet hardly reflects the average sentiment of Azari Iranians.

you were trying to depict us as traitor because of our existence and culture. one side is saying you should be the way we want or we will name call you and the other side calls you a brother. imagine we are not talking about Iran, what would you say??

Are you suggesting that I tried to depict a given language group as traitorous because of its mere 'existence and culture'? If that is what you are implying, please point me towards an exact quote because in that case you can't have understood me correctly.

I said khozestan oil money is being expended for Iran and their oil money runs Iran. they could be an independent state with wealth more than UAE and KSA ever could imagine. and this means a country. all taking care of each other and we owe the people of khozestan the most regardless of our ethnicity.

This sounds as if Khuzestan's integration into Iran is somehow an anomaly, or as if sub-national administrative divisions had an automatic right to secede. This is not the case.

otherwise if the matter is ethical bases everyone would choose his/her own people.

1) The "ethnic" equation is a highly relative one in Iran. Most Iranians are of mixed communal-linguistic origins and can therefore not be crammed into these categories.

2) To the overwhelming majority of Iranians, there are other affiliations that trump their supposed "ethnicity". Namely, their faith in Islam as well as their national Iranian identity and heritage.

Last edited:

I never saw a Zionist or western person calling us tork khar, it was always Iranians. I don't know if you are a Pakistani or not but if you are an iranian you would recall the train from mashhad to tabriz accident which resulted in dying of 70 people most of them pilgrims from eastern azarbaijan. I remember people were making jokes and saying no human live lost just donkeys. the earthquake last year and the earthquake of ahar and again Iranians were saying let erdogan and aliev take care of them. All of these comments had tens of likes. just saying as you were trying to depict us as traitor because of our existence and culture. one side is saying you should be the way we want or we will name call you and the other side calls you a brother. imagine we are not talking about Iran, what would you say??

I didn't say I support Iran because of oil money if you can access to the original comment you can check it. I said khozestan oil money is being expended for Iran and their oil money runs Iran. they could be an independent state with wealth more than UAE and KSA ever could imagine. and this means a country. all taking care of each other and we owe the people of khozestan the most regardless of our ethnicity. otherwise if the matter is ethical bases everyone would choose his/her own people. BTW didn't you notice that no one gives us free oil and your understanding might be wrong??

Iranians make fun of every race and sect. I would rather be called Tork ...... than what they call Rashtis for, who are Persian.
Same goes for Shirazi, Isfahanis, Qazvin, blah blah.

You are saying it as if they really think of Tabrizis like donkey!!! Do they really F.. the wives of Rashtis?
Do Qazvinis really do sodomy?!
It is not as bad as you depict.

Guys you are all too emotional.
Just in case, but this comment comes late :
- Erdoogi lost in Syria
- Erdoogi doesn't advance in Mediteranean sea
- Erdoogi doesn't advance in Lybia

In Karabakh, Russia could have intervened as in Georgia, but they let US puppet Pashinyan setup the war himself, and as this man was a deluded EU & US supporter, he was, like Saakachvilii before him, betrayed and left alone. Now this clown is out in his own country and Armenians got a little reality check. Now regarding Karabakh, Russia got in and will obviously stay there for a long time while Turkey hasn't been allowed to join in. Point.
As for Iran, several years ago, the majlis voted a resolution cancelling the recognition of Turkmanchay treaty, so that if Aliyev fucks with Iran, we get back Aran & Shirvan from him.
Iran today isn't what it was in the 90s. Turks better beware of that. And if not, well, they'll just taste another defeat (not their first anyway).

Don't know if they were forced, but concerning their ancestry this academic study would tend to differ:

Please notice the brown colored dots representing Arab speaking Iranians and how close they are from the genetic point of view to speakers of Iranian languages.

Interesting study that if I am understanding correctly suggest genetic variation in the Iranian populace and at the same time several millennium's worth of continuity. The Arab tribes of Khuzestan have maintained their genealogies that mention their origins from the Arabian peninsula and immigration to Khuzestan beginning from the time of the Sassanids who mixed with the local Iranic population both genetically and culturally.

Iranians make fun of every race and sect. I would rather be called Tork ...... than what they call Rashtis for, who are Persian.
Same goes for Shirazi, Isfahanis, Qazvin, blah blah.

You are saying it as if they really think of Tabrizis like donkey!!! Do they really F.. the wives of Rashtis?
Do Qazvinis really do sodomy?!
It is not as bad as you depict.
چند ماه قبل اواخر فروردین توی خوی آذربایجان غربی یک زوج جوانی عروسی گرفته بودن
چند هفته بعد پدر و مادر جفتشون بر اثر کرونا فوت کردن. یادمونه که همچین مراسم هایی همه جای ایران گرفته میشد. حالا چی میشه که طرف میاد و بعد نقل قول کردن این خبر تو صفحش مینویسه انگار داریم تو گوش خررر یاسین میخونیم. مادر خود من تو قزوین کار اداری داشته به خاطر خواستن چیزی که حقش بوده کارمند اداره بهش گفته ترک خر.
یک بار هم یکی از کردهای ایران تو یه صفحه ای داشت میگفت که کشور من روجاوا هستش و ما خودمون کشور داریم و از این حرف ها و داشت با یکی دیگه بحث میکرد تا جایی که اون فرد دیگه که تو کل این کامنت ها با رعایت ادب پیش رفته بود و همش هم اون هموطن کرد رو برادر صدا میکرد برگشت و به ترک ها فحش داد. من به ایشون پیام دادم که چرا به ترک ها فحش میدی بدتر از قبلی ها به کل خانواده من فحش داد. با کسی که عملا میگفت ایران رو نمیخواد احترام میذاشت و به من...
اینی که تو اینستا داری با یکی حرف میزنی و طرف فرق سر و دم گاو رو تشخیص نمیده ولی چون میدونه ترکی میاد میگه تو اگر میدونستی که دیگه ترک نبودی. بحث جوک گفتن نیست بحث سر اینه که بعضی از افراد عملا میخوان تحقیر بکنن مارو بعضی ها هم اصلا ما رو آدم نمیدونن که به مرده و زنده ما هم رحم نمیکنن . این هایی که گفتم ولله تجربه شخصی خودم بوده نه چیزی از خودم و آوردم نه چیزی به داستان اضافه کردم. قسم جلاله خوردم که مطمئن باشید.
من نمیدونم قومیت های دیگه چجوری فکر میکنن ولی بین ما ترک ها معروفه که "اینا میخوان با تحقیر ما کاری کنن که از هویت خودمون بدمون بیاد و اون رو رها بکنیم" با حرف هایی که این بنده خدا زد معلومه بعضی ها هدفشون اینه. من همیشه تو اینجور کامنت ها اول میرم لایک ها رو نگاه میکنم که طرف اهل کجاست و بعد ریپلای های اون رو. تک و توک کسی ریپلای میکنه که این ها چیه نوشتی.
حالا این بنده خدا سالار میگه این افرادی که این مدل کامنت میذارن صهیونیست هستن، اگر اینجور باشه کار وزارت اطلاعات در اومده چون من خودم دیدم این صهیونیست ها از شهرهای مختلف هستن و از اونجا پیام میدارن. :enjoy: :enjoy:

چند هفته بعد پدر و مادر جفتشون بر اثر کرونا فوت کردن. یادمونه که همچین مراسم هایی همه جای ایران گرفته میشد. حالا چی میشه که طرف میاد و بعد نقل قول کردن این خبر تو صفحش مینویسه انگار داریم تو گوش خررر یاسین میخونیم. مادر خود من تو قزوین کار اداری داشته به خاطر خواستن چیزی که حقش بوده کارمند اداره بهش گفته ترک خر.
یک بار هم یکی از کردهای ایران تو یه صفحه ای داشت میگفت که کشور من روجاوا هستش و ما خودمون کشور داریم و از این حرف ها و داشت با یکی دیگه بحث میکرد تا جایی که اون فرد دیگه که تو کل این کامنت ها با رعایت ادب پیش رفته بود و همش هم اون هموطن کرد رو برادر صدا میکرد برگشت و به ترک ها فحش داد. من به ایشون پیام دادم که چرا به ترک ها فحش میدی بدتر از قبلی ها به کل خانواده من فحش داد. با کسی که عملا میگفت ایران رو نمیخواد احترام میذاشت و به من...
اینی که تو اینستا داری با یکی حرف میزنی و طرف فرق سر و دم گاو رو تشخیص نمیده ولی چون میدونه ترکی میاد میگه تو اگر میدونستی که دیگه ترک نبودی. بحث جوک گفتن نیست بحث سر اینه که بعضی از افراد عملا میخوان تحقیر بکنن مارو بعضی ها هم اصلا ما رو آدم نمیدونن که به مرده و زنده ما هم رحم نمیکنن . این هایی که گفتم ولله تجربه شخصی خودم بوده نه چیزی از خودم و آوردم نه چیزی به داستان اضافه کردم. قسم جلاله خوردم که مطمئن باشید.
من نمیدونم قومیت های دیگه چجوری فکر میکنن ولی بین ما ترک ها معروفه که "اینا میخوان با تحقیر ما کاری کنن که از هویت خودمون بدمون بیاد و اون رو رها بکنیم" با حرف هایی که این بنده خدا زد معلومه بعضی ها هدفشون اینه. من همیشه تو اینجور کامنت ها اول میرم لایک ها رو نگاه میکنم که طرف اهل کجاست و بعد ریپلای های اون رو. تک و توک کسی ریپلای میکنه که این ها چیه نوشتی.
حالا این بنده خدا سالار میگه این افرادی که این مدل کامنت میذارن صهیونیست هستن، اگر اینجور باشه کار وزارت اطلاعات در اومده چون من خودم دیدم این صهیونیست ها از شهرهای مختلف هستن و از اونجا پیام میدارن. :enjoy: :enjoy:

یک نفر رو نمیشه تعمیم داد
دوست داشتین مثل رشتی ها میگفتن
میخوان رشتی نباشن؟
یا بیشعورن؟

اون مورد توی گوش خر یاسین خوندن یک ضربالمثل قدیمی ایرانی هستش و کاربرد اونکاملا صحیح بوده و هدف از اون توهین به هیچ نژادی نیست . اگر کسی به خاطر اون ناراحت بشه به نظر من اون شخص خیلی حساس بوده و معانی را از جملات در میاره که اصلا منظور گوینده اونها نیست

Unfortunately in most countries always the people of a region who do not speak the same language or have different accent from the majority are being targeted .
Here in Canada a majority of jokes are about people who live in provienc of Newfoundland...who have a different accent from mainstream English they call them "nufees"...so here is one example....

Why "nufees" like to swim under the water?...
Because.....deep down they are not that stupid.

I do not know if the joke translates well in farsi but it is something similar to the jokes about torks in iran....it sucks but it is us humans that do this to each others..has no rational justification...it is good that you bring up this issue to increase awareness of people.

Unfortunately in most countries always the people of a region who do not speak the same language or have different accent from the majority are being targeted .
Here in Canada a majority of jokes are about people who live in provienc of Newfoundland...who have a different accent from mainstream English they call them "nufees"...so here is one example....

Why "nufees" like to swim under the water?...
Because.....deep down they are not that stupid.

I do not know if the joke translates well in farsi but it is something similar to the jokes about torks in iran....it sucks but it is us humans that do this to each others..has no rational justification...it is good that you bring up this issue to increase awareness of people.
Here in Netherlands the jokes are about Belgians who speak the same language. They are presented as "dumb" in jokes. But there are no tensions between them because they know jokes are jokes.

Back
Top Bottom