What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Part of Iran's borders will be monitored by intelligence devices in future

1688195844928.png

“Surely, we welcome the use of any software and hardware equipment for strengthening border security,” Vahidi told IRNA in an interview published on Friday when asked about securing borders, especially Iran’s borders with Pakistan and Afghanistan in the east.

I bet my hand that when they will unveil the non-tripod 1 man portable Almas, Iranian press is going to compare it with Javelin and name it something like "Iranian Javelin" "Javelin but better made in Iran" instead of simply stopping comparing Iran military with every other systems of the world like they did with S-400 better Bavar and better S-300 3 Khordad

Iran is shooting at its own feet by doing this, gives open door for foreign PR to label everything as copy and loses credibility on the export market

I bet my hand that when they will unveil the non-tripod 1 man portable Almas, Iranian press is going to compare it with Javelin and name it something like "Iranian Javelin" "Javelin but better made in Iran" instead of simply stopping comparing Iran military with every other systems of the world like they did with S-400 better Bavar and better S-300 3 Khordad

Iran is shooting at its own feet by doing this, gives open door for foreign PR to label everything as copy and loses credibility on the export market

There's nothing wrong with comparing a new system with other existing systems, especially if they are in the same category. But what evidence do you have of Iranian press using the term "javelin" anywhere to describe this new manpad? Seems to be only coming from western media and people like you posting stuff on random forums.

There's nothing wrong with comparing a new system with other existing systems, especially if they are in the same category. But what evidence do you have of Iranian press using the term "javelin" anywhere to describe this new manpad? Seems to be only coming from western media and people like you posting stuff on random forums.
I only predict the press will describe it as such

And the problem is not comparing but titling them as "As capable as S-300" "S-300 alternative" "Iranian S-300"

Because they did the same with Bavar and the S-300 and now S-400 with Sayyad 4b

It removes a big part of the originality and uniqueness by doing this, like Iran is basing every project out of Russian already existing systems that have nothing in common

And Western medias for Bavar relayed what the Iranian press wrote with addition of propaganda

I am waiting for unveiling, i have no doubt PressTV or Mehr are going to make the same mistake and claiming it as something like "Iranian Javelin" even it is not at all based on Javelin

And for Bavar, we see only comparisons with S-300/400, never comparisons with western systems that are way more similar with Bavar than S-400

"More performant than S-300"

"Also known as Iranian S-300"

"Competitor with S-300"

There literally naming Bavar "Iranian made S-300"

Back
Top Bottom