What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

mate , for gods sake read the title !!!

its not reactive armor !!

ERA is third generation , this is 5th gen tech we are talking about !!!!

do you know how many countries currently possess the tech ?

no , this is fith gen tech .

only china , US and russia posess the tech beside iran :) ahah ! and germany !!

Sorry brother but they are just mere ERA modules.Ukraine probably is the most expert in this tech,Just have a look at their Knife era(Duplet)

anyway it is not some rocket science since Pakistani KRL had made first locally manufactured ERA in zia ul haq era aka close to 3 decades earlier.Infact even the ERA onboard Bangladesh mbt-2000 is Pakistani.

anway no tank can survive a top mode attack ATGM unless luck strike in,Now be it the israely lahat,The javelin,The indian nag or in future our Pakistani Nescom ATGM.And yes the Chinese HJ-10 aswell.

Sorry brother but they are just mere ERA modules.
what are mere ERA modules ?

Kontakt 5 is 2nd generation
like other threads and posts of yours , MERE bullshit !! :

Kontakt-5 is a type of third-generation explosive reactive armour (ERA) originating in the Soviet Union. It is the first type of ERA which is effectively able to defeat modern armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot (APFSDS) rounds.

i mean is it some sort of problem you have or sth ?

this can be generalized to all of your posts and all parts of your posts ....... the difference is , that i cannot quote them all and show people their stupidity .

ordinary people will like your post , cause they donno that you're just throwing things at them .

Stop it :lol:

what are mere ERA modules ?

Kontakt-5 is a type of third-generation explosive reactive armour (ERA) originating in the Soviet Union. It is the first type of ERA which is effectively able to defeat modern armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot (APFSDS) rounds.

i mean is it some sort of problem you have or sth ?

this can be generalized to all of your posts and all parts of your posts ....... the difference is , that i cannot quote them all and show people their stupidity .

ordinary people will like your post , cause they donno that you're just throwing things at them .

Stop it :lol:

He is a former IDF Tank commander/gunner. His knowledge is unparalleled. Dont be so quick to judge. He said K-5 was a second gen ERA.

Which is better/tougher ERA or RHA? And what is the actual philosophy behind this Iranian 5th Gen armour?
RHA is basically a simple steel armor.

Kontakt-5 is a type of third-generation explosive reactive armour (ERA) originating in the Soviet Union.
I am glad u discovered Wikipedia. Now kindly tell me if Kontakt-5 is third generation, then what is 2nd and 1st gen?

He is a former IDF Tank commander/gunner. His knowledge is unparalleled. Dont be so quick to judge. He said K-5 was a second gen ERA.
I was a loader actually :)

He is a former IDF Tank commander/gunner
who said that ? he himself ? lol , no wonder they end up blown up in lebenon .

anyway , dont believe people over internet .

He said K-5 was a second gen ERA.
K-5 was a second gen ? what does that suppose to mean ? holy jesus !!

Kontakt-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

. Nizhny Tagil had built a few T-72BAs, T-72Bs upgraded with a third generation add-on explosive reactive armour (ERA) called Kontakt-5, which was already in service on the T-80U.[5]

T-90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
RHA is basically a simple steel armor.

I am glad u discovered Wikipedia. Now kindly tell me if Kontakt-5 is third generation, then what is 2nd and 1st gen?

I was a loader actually :)

So you loaded Shells? Nice. Could you please do me a favour and check out Al Khalid MBT Info Pool thread. What do think about the tank. Compared to T-90 S or the newer versions. I believe it lacks in the armor department.

Thanks

K-5 was a second gen ? what does that suppose to mean ? holy jesus !!

Yes Konakt-5 is second gen. Wanna proof?

ВСТРОЕННЫЙ КОМПЛЕКС ДИНАМИЧЕСКОЙ ЗАЩИТЫ (ВДЗ)
ТИПА "КОНТАКТ-5" (ДЗ ВТОРОГО ПОКОЛЕНИЯ)

http://ниистали.рф/zashchita-btt/dz-kontakt-5.html

Thats the official site of NII Stali, company that makes Kontakt-5 and it says that it is second generation ERA. Sorry dear Mr. Wikipedia :)

There is no such thing as "5th gen armour".

Kindly explain gullible people if there exist a fifth gen armor, Israel or America would not been developing APS

Thats the official site of NII Stali, company that makes Kontakt-5 and it says that it is second generation ERA. Sorry dear Mr. Wikipedia
so this :
http://ниистали.рф/zashchita-btt

is the official site of NII stali ? hmm okey ..... the only problem is , that i cannot read russian ......

what i can read is english , and there are 2 pages on wikipedia which call Kontakt-5 3rd-gen . but stupid russians dont know how to edit a wiki page :lol:

they are so stupid ....

. Nizhny Tagil had built a few T-72BAs, T-72Bs upgraded with a third generation add-on explosive reactive armour (ERA) calledKontakt-5, which was already in service on the T-80U.[5]

T-90 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

==========================

so this :
http://ниистали.рф/zashchita-btt

is the official site of NII stali ? hmm okey ..... the only problem is , that i cannot read russian ......
Use Google translator haman jan:

ВСТРОЕННЫЙ КОМПЛЕКС ДИНАМИЧЕСКОЙ ЗАЩИТЫ (ВДЗ)
ТИПА "КОНТАКТ-5" (ДЗ ВТОРОГО ПОКОЛЕНИЯ)

BUILT dynamic protection (WHD)
TYPE "CONTACT-5" (DZ SECOND GENERATION)

DZ = ERA in Russian

images

First plz show us a Zulfiqar MBT with 1st gen Thermal Imaging Sights. :angel:

What's RHA? ERA or something else?
Seriously ??? :o:

@haman10

Take a look at both of them

Ukrainian Nozh ERA

158297_original.jpg

nozhinstalation.jpg

Now the Iranian revealed armour modules

DlY1aPr.jpg

Don't you think they are exactly similar?

Which tank is this armour going to be used on? Zulfiqar? Or is it for Upgrades on older tanks?

Back
Top Bottom