What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Nonesense! Either Iran was given blueprints of s-300/400 and/or had older systems it had procurred in the past and began reverse engineering them. Iran has built something better than an Su-27?! LMAO!!! Why are they not selling them then?! 🤤
Dude, read up on what you're commenting on before you deliver your verdict, damn it. Are you seriously going to tear into @Hack-Hook for being a traitor and then spout such nonsensical rubbish?

Iranian AA batteries have a completely different architecture from the russian/chinese ones to the effect even isnotreal mentioned it in a "jerusalem post" article. Radar designs are different, missiles used are different, even the software is different. Get a grip, man.

But yeah, as far as purchase of Su-35S goes, he's wrong. It's a required deal but likely won't materialize so HESA/OWJ need to collaborate and race to deliver a 4++ generation fighter, even if large RCS but with datalink and able to communicate and receive data from ground AA units so as to get a clearer picture of threats.

Dude, read up on what you're commenting on before you deliver your verdict, damn it. Are you seriously going to tear into @Hack-Hook for being a traitor and then spout such nonsensical rubbish?

Oh look the resident toilet mouth is back, I give you 5 days before you're banned again. Anyhow, nothing I said was wrong and despite different cosmetic designs and algorithms, to say Iran didnt gain any knowledge from reverse engineering older US and Russian tech just shows how dumb you are! He is setting Iran up for failure with his unrealistic expectations and that is tantamount to treachery.

Iranian AA batteries have a completely different architecture from the russian/chinese ones to the effect even isnotreal mentioned it in a "jerusalem post" article. Radar designs are different, missiles used are different, even the software is different. Get a grip, man.

Get a grip man? None of that negates that Iran had to reverse engineer older models to even begin to add their own designs and modifications to them. That's what Iran was always famous for, taking foreign tech and adapting it to their own needs. Like turning AGMs to AAMs on the F14, for example. Whilst I accept that is ingenious, that still required Iran to base their work on foreign tech.

But yeah, as far as purchase of Su-35S goes, he's wrong. It's a required deal but likely won't materialize so HESA/OWJ need to collaborate and race to deliver a 4++ generation fighter, even if large RCS but with datalink and able to communicate and receive data from ground AA units so as to get a clearer picture of threats.

Stop contradicting yourself. You cant say I'm wrong in one paragraph and agree with most of what I say. You're all over the place man!

Last edited:
Get a grip man? None of that negates that Iran had to reverse engineer older models to even begin to add their own designs and modifications to them. That's what Iran was always famous for, taking foreign tech and adapting it to their own needs. Like turning AGMs to AAMs on the F14, for example. Whilst I accept that is ingenious, that still required Iran to base their work on foreign tech.
and says the person who boast of abundance of love for iran and attack anyperson who prove him wrong as traitor while belittle iranian achievement in every place they could.
do you knew how many university and Science based company worked with defence ministry to design bavar ad build its componnet , the only thing i could find in the system that based on reverse enineered foreign asset is its missile which is based on American Standard Missile .
russia didn't use AESA radar in S300 ,the software is different , nothing of the system is based on russian all are iranian designed and made.
you don't grasp the fact that iran produce more engineer than russia each year while we have half russia population.
su-35 deal is a bad deal , its radar is outdated ,Its E-warfare system is basic compared to modern systems, its data link is propriety and even won't wotk with the rest of russia aircraft and they won't giive us its best weapon . it belong to a war doctorine dated back to 70s and 80s when airplane like F-14 and F-15 were taught the epitome of aircraft design.
and it come with a leash 10km long

Bavar didn't pop out of thin air. Iran reverse engineered the MIM-23 Hawk and the Sayyad missile was based on the RIM-66 naval missile which Iran purchased from the US before the revolution. The 3rd of Khordad is based on the Russian BUK SAM. After all that and after years of research Iran was finally able to build the Bavar air defense system.

There's nothing wrong with Iran attaining weapons from Russia. Especially when Iran is trading UAVs for those weapons, which means that Iran is essentially acquiring Russian hardware at a significant discount. Personally I think Iran's airforce needs some new fighter jets ASAP. The F-4's are 50 years old already. Is Iran going to keep them until they're 60 years ? 70 years ?

yjeuy going to build it from scratch as it happened with Bavar Air-defence and whatever you are suggesting we actually already have access to it or have better variant.

The 3rd of Khordad is based on the Russian BUK SAM. After all that and after years of research Iran was finally able to build the Bavar air defense system.
only the truck and the design otherwise the missile and radar are different ,you can say Raad ,was based on Russian buk design , they just get it and put higher performing iranian design and made 3rd of khordad . otherwise the radar in 3rd of khordad are different
There's nothing wrong with Iran attaining weapons from Russia. Especially when Iran is trading UAVs for those weapons, which means that Iran is essentially acquiring Russian hardware at a significant discount. Personally I think Iran's airforce needs some new fighter jets ASAP. The F-4's are 50 years old already. Is Iran going to keep them until they're 60 years ? 70 years ?
the problem is the era of heavy big fighter jets is gone right now there is only two route
2- 5th gen
3-Light - 2 Medium jets with modern AESA radar and modern Electronic warfare system like J-10c, F-16V or Jas-39C/E or Rafale . and those airplane can nearly deliver as much in air to ground role , two of them can supercruse , and all of them outperform any flanker in Air to Air scenario

even india didn't bring any su-30MKI (whih is one of the most advanced flanker after China J-16 and Russia Su-35s) against tiny JF-17 and F-16 and always keep them 100km away

edit and price for 100 Shahed-136 probably cover 1-2 Su-35s

SU-35 is still better than 50 year old F-4s or anything else Iran has in its inventory. Even the F-14s will need to be replaced sooner than later. If Iran could build something as capable as the SU-35, then they would have already. Because of Iran's foreign policy, western hardware is not an option, so basically its either J-10s from China or SU-30/35s from Russia.

and says the person who boast of abundance of love for iran and attack anyperson who prove him wrong as traitor while belittle iranian achievement in every place they could.
do you knew how many university and Science based company worked with defence ministry to design bavar ad build its componnet , the only thing i could find in the system that based on reverse enineered foreign asset is its missile which is based on American Standard Missile .
russia didn't use AESA radar in S300 ,the software is different , nothing of the system is based on russian all are iranian designed and made.
you don't grasp the fact that iran produce more engineer than russia each year while we have half russia population.

su-35 deal is a bad deal , its radar is outdated ,Its E-warfare system is basic compared to modern systems, its data link is propriety and even won't wotk with the rest of russia aircraft and they won't giive us its best weapon . it belong to a war doctorine dated back to 70s and 80s when airplane like F-14 and F-15 were taught the epitome of aircraft design.
and it come with a leash 10km long

SU-35 is still better than 50 year old F-4s or anything else Iran has in its inventory. Even the F-14s will need to be replaced sooner than later. If Iran could build something as capable as the SU-35, then they would have already. Because of Iran's foreign policy, western hardware is not an option, so basically its either J-10s from China or SU-30/35s from Russia.
or inject the money into domestic production and advance the project for domestic airplane at faster pace

by the way role of f-4 or su-35 are different . its better to say Su-34 is still better than 50 year old F-4 if you want to use the airplane for ground attack

Midoonam ghabzade hasteen! But my point still stands that Iran does reverse engineer foreign equipment to make their own gear! It is impossible to think otherwise without coming accross as mariz! Thanks for admitting this is the case with Bavar. And seeing as Iran will never get its hands on US weapons, Russian is the only choice! I know you want the rainbow flag raised in Iran and for Iran and all the revolutionary institutes to spread wide for the west, but it will NEVER happen! Bokon eeno too oon maghze pooket!

or inject the money into domestic production and advance the project for domestic airplane at faster pace

by the way role of f-4 or su-35 are different . its better to say Su-34 is still better than 50 year old F-4 if you want to use the airplane for ground attack

Money that we dont have!

we have for buying some outdated design , but don't have enough for developing ours and intrestingly it was shown that whenever we invested in our domestic products it turned out to be better than what some people previously suggested we must buy from foreign countries

Of course because we mod these systems to suit our own doctrin, terrain and battle formations. You literally have no solid real time data if Bavar is better or equal to S400 or S500. This is some shit you've pulled out of your back pocket. Of course Russia has better systems than Iran, so do a lot of other countries. Su-35 is not worse than F4/f5, dont be such a pleb! Yes buying new foreign equipment is actually good for our own domestic designs because, ToT or not, we will be reverse engineering them regardless. This is what we do and have always done.

we have for buying some outdated design , but don't have enough for developing ours and intrestingly it was shown that whenever we invested in our domestic products it turned out to be better than what some people previously suggested we must buy from foreign countries

thanks for showing every one you have the south asian mentality of yes Sahib , I'm inferior Sahib, You are supa dupa Sahib. Its not strange and understanding as you raised in a countr and in an educational system that they feed you that day and night . the difference here is you managed the change british master to russian master . but let me tell you a secret, a master is a master no matter who.

i have only one question from you aside from Sayyad missile , which system bavar or 15th of khordad use as base , which radar they copied ?

So Im south Asian because Im a Muslim and not Liberal? And you're an Israeli-Iranian bah'ai transvestite who has an agenda. Let's see who finishes out on top in 5 years time. Isnt it contradictory for you to claim that just because im born in the UK I've still managed to be pro-Iranian and prefer Russia as a trading partner compared to your masters in the west? Do you think being educated in the UK system one would become Islamic? UK is very anti-Islam and against the values of Islam 180 degrees. So where is my pro-Iranian pro-Islam viewpoint coming from?

I dont need to dance to your tune any more, mozdoor. Many members have already listed enough equipment that Iran has reverse engineered to make their own. You've lost this debate.

Of course because we mod these systems to suit our own doctrin, terrain and battle formations. You literally have no solid real time data if Bavar is better or equal to S400 or S500.
the fact that its Radar is better than s-400 is enough for me. and please bring a single scenario or doctorine that those system are better than iranian designed ones which are not based on them.
and i dare you bring out a single post of me claimed Bavar is better than S500
thats something you made out of thin air to promote your point

Su-35 is not worse than F4/f5, dont be such a pleb!
again that something you yourself made up . please bring a single post i claimed Su-35 is better than F-4 or F-5
Yes buying new foreign equipment is actually good for our own domestic designs because, ToT or not, we will be reverse engineering them regardless. This is what we do and have always done.
go and reverse engineer those mig-29 , they have more value as a base platform than flankers
and that not Part in your post smell suspecious to me
So Im south Asian because Im a Muslim and not Liberal?
as always you didn't get it . you have south Asian mentality as you accepted some people with blond hair as your superior and more able and more intelligent than yourself , you have south asian mentality as you consider yourself inferior .
And you're an Israeli-Iranian bah'ai transvestite who has an agenda. Let's see who finishes out on top in 5 years time.
i said why you have south asian mentality , you failed to bring out any reason why I'm any of what you said

Let's see who finishes out on top in 5 years time. Isnt it contradictory for you to claim that just because im born in the UK I've still managed to be pro-Iranian and prefer Russia as a trading partner compared to your masters in the west?
again talking nonsense as
1st. you are not supporting iran but playing the role of supporting iran as you believe iranian scientist are inferior to russian or western scientist which i proved you wrong time and time
2nd. you won't accept any of iranian achievement as iranian and believe all of them are copy of somenody else achievement and you several time claimed Iranian don't have the intelligent to made anything and if you want i post those post of yours again and again and again
3rd. and you are not proiranian because you promote iran buy the things it produce locally from your masters in Russia
4rd. your post is wrong again about me as i never ever supprted buying any weapon from west and if you look this forum or others that i post in them before here you wiill fail miseably find any post of me promoting such thing
به حرف گربه سیاهه بارون نمیاد . شما هرچی دوست داری بگو من غرب زده هستم و اربابهای من توی غربند . مهم اینه برخلاف پستهای شما که مرتب تبلیغ برای وابسته شدن به روسیه توی تجهیزات دفاعی میکنی من همیشه گفتم در این زمینه باید روی پای خودمان بایستیم و توی هر مورد که تمرکز کردیم اون چیزی که ساختیم از مشابه خارجی بهتر بوده
Do you think being educated in the UK system one would become Islamic? UK is very anti-Islam and against the values of Islam 180 degrees. So where is my pro-Iranian pro-Islam viewpoint coming from?
I believe islam is far more than 5 time pray and fasting of ramazan . other wise the khavarij and ISIS were the modst muslim of all . Islam ask you of conducts and manners that not muslim be attracted to islam by just seing you islam as you to be just , refrain from insulting , have a clean vocabulary. Islam ask you only consider God above yourself not master of west and east
Islam ask you not to think bad about others as its a sin and islam ask you not to look for bad things and flaws in others if its hidden islam ask you not to talk behind people and nut to use courses and dirty word. Islam ask you not to consider yourself better than others , islam ask you to observe the humility .
islam ask you to be patient Islam ask you if they tried to make fun of you just let them go and .......
and all of them from Quran not Hadith for more study i suggest you look at
[۱] . سورة انعام، آیة ۱۲۲٫
[۲] . سورة حجرات، آیة ۱۲٫
[۳] . سورة بقره، آیة ۱۲۸٫
[۴] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۳٫
[۵] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۳٫
[۶] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۴٫
[۷] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۸٫
[۸] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۷۲٫
[۹] . سورة فرقان، آیة ۷۳٫
[۱۰] . سورة‌ توبه، آیة ۲۰٫
[۱۱] . سورة بقره، آیة ۱۵۴٫
[۱۲] . سورة‌ آل‌عمران، آیة ۲۸٫
[۱۳] . سورة‌ توبه، آیة 71٫
[۱۴] . سورة مؤمنون، آیة ۴٫
[۱۵] . سورة‌آل‌عمران، آیة ۱۳۰٫
[۱۶] . سورة مؤمن، آیة ۸٫
[۱۷] . سورة طلاق، آیات ۲و۳٫

Oh look the resident toilet mouth is back, I give you 5 days before you're banned again.
Says the cretin who enjoys it until it's his turn to face the music. Any criticism directed at you pricks your arse like a porcupine quill.

I give zero fucks how many times the retarded pussies of mods ban me here. Contrary to what you think, it doesn't add or detract from my life in the least.

Anyhow, nothing I said was wrong and despite different cosmetic designs and algorithms, to say Iran didnt gain any knowledge from reverse engineering older US and Russian tech just shows how dumb you are!
The radars are different (frequency range, area it scans, no. of modules), the missile types are different, the interoperability with sub-systems is different, the command and control network is different...you taken leave of what limited senses you have to spit on Iranian accomplishments like that.

And where the hell did I say that Iran didn't benefit from reverse engineering?? Stop putting words in my mouth.

And I've said in countless posts that I support Iranian purchase of foreign military hardware in limited quantities to full gaps in security, conducting research to advance it's own arms industry.

I even go so far as to say they ought to work on the Tomcat and build an upsized indigenous version that can carry more missiles, something like the F-15EX the usaf fielded.

Stop contradicting yourself. You cant say I'm wrong in one paragraph and agree with most of what I say. You're all over the place man!
What contradiction, you nitwit? My entire gripe is with you saying Iran knocked off the S-300/S-400 with Bavar-373 which is delusional; it hadn't received any of the S-300s then and the S-400 hasn't even been ordered.

You're right about the Su-35S purchase and I agree with it because truth is truth. @Hack-Hook disagrees but (a) we can modify it with Iranian avionics, electronic warfare suite and radar under license or (b) if the former option doesn't materialize, we can always use it in tandem with an upcoming indigenous fighter aircraft in a supporting role.

Assuming the russians even sell Su-35S and not turn it into the S-300 decade long fiasco.

the fact that its Radar is better than s-400 is enough for me. and please bring a single scenario or doctorine that those system are better than iranian designed ones which are not based on them.
and i dare you bring out a single post of me claimed Bavar is better than S500
thats something you made out of thin air to promote your point

The burden of proof is on you since you made the positive claim that Bavar is equal or better than s400. So please share the real time data (which you clearly dont have), instead of looking at a wiki page and saying "welp thats good enough for me". Unlike you, people here have some academic acumen and would like to see real time data. Until you show us then it's all unsubstantiated claims. So you have no problem if Iran were to purchase S500? If you say no, then youre Russian hypocrite, if you say yes, then you obviously think Iran has the tech to match the s500 which would require you to show evidence (which you wont be able to!).

again that something you yourself made up . please bring a single post i claimed Su-35 is better than F-4 or F-5

go and reverse engineer those mig-29 , they have more value as a base platform than flankers
and that not Part in your post smell suspecious to me

So shut your mouth when Iran is trying to purchase something that it will never dream of making in a century or two! Your persistant dismissal of Iran buying these jets is proof enough, and you say that Iran has better than it in its inventory! Everyone is a witness to what you say!

Mig-29s are not in the same league as a Su-35, from what we see Iran is not even reverse engineering Russian jets because their technology is so far behind...which is why Iran is stuck at reverse engineering old F5s and not really progressing fast enough. To deny this, which you are, shows you are the one setting Iran up for failure.

as always you didn't get it . you have south Asian mentality as you accepted some people with blond hair as your superior and more able and more intelligent than yourself , you have south asian mentality as you consider yourself inferior .

i said why you have south asian mentality , you failed to bring out any reason why I'm any of what you said

again talking nonsense as
1st. you are not supporting iran but playing the role of supporting iran as you believe iranian scientist are inferior to russian or western scientist which i proved you wrong time and time
2nd. you won't accept any of iranian achievement as iranian and believe all of them are copy of somenody else achievement and you several time claimed Iranian don't have the intelligent to made anything and if you want i post those post of yours again and again and again
3rd. and you are not proiranian because you promote iran buy the things it produce locally from your masters in Russia
4rd. your post is wrong again about me as i never ever supprted buying any weapon from west and if you look this forum or others that i post in them before here you wiill fail miseably find any post of me promoting such thing
به حرف گربه سیاهه بارون نمیاد . شما هرچی دوست داری بگو من غرب زده هستم و اربابهای من توی غربند . مهم اینه برخلاف پستهای شما که مرتب تبلیغ برای وابسته شدن به روسیه توی تجهیزات دفاعی میکنی من همیشه گفتم در این زمینه باید روی پای خودمان بایستیم و توی هر مورد که تمرکز کردیم اون چیزی که ساختیم از مشابه خارجی بهتر بوده

How does trading with people mean I want to be blonde hair and blue eyed?! Youre the one who is a libtard hellbent on raising a western rainbow flag in Iran and keep simping for western tech over more accessible Russian ones. You are an Israeli anoosi mozdoor, simple as that! You are just like the Shahis and Liberal reformists who want to spread wide for the west, or set Iran up for failure by not trading with anyone and become solely self reliant in 200 years time! Koor khoondi!

1) i never made a single claim about Iranian scientists, show me a single comment made about scientists! However it is a reality that Russian and US military tech is better than ours. Nothing to be ashamed of, it is a reality that even many western and eastern powers themsleves accept with regards to their own domestic military goods. Stop being a little arrogant man-child. Your small dick energy isnt helping anyone!

2) i never said all achievements are foreign but it is a fact that other members who are even more patriotic than me have told you that Iran has used foreign equipment to base their domestic products on. Without it they wouldn't be were they are today. Why reinvent the wheel when it is already there?! This is a fact! Cope!

3) and you are not pro-Iranian because you are restricting Iran and setting it up for failure with unrealistic expectations in the face of US and Israel!

4) everytime someone speaks about buying anything Russian, you keep saying that western this and that is better...ignoring the fact that Iran cant buy western goods, probably ever again. So you want Iran to either be 100% self sufficient, which you know is unrealistic in any reasonable timeframe, or Iran bends over for the libtard west so you can open a brothel in Iran. This is the power of deductive reasoning which you lack!

I believe islam is far more than 5 time pray and fasting of ramazan . other wise the khavarij and ISIS were the modst muslim of all . Islam ask you of conducts and manners that not muslim be attracted to islam by just seing you islam as you to be just , refrain from insulting , have a clean vocabulary. Islam ask you only consider God above yourself not master of west and east
Islam ask you not to think bad about others as its a sin and islam ask you not to look for bad things and flaws in others if its hidden islam ask you not to talk behind people and nut to use courses and dirty word. Islam ask you not to consider yourself better than others , islam ask you to observe the humility .
islam ask you to be patient Islam ask you if they tried to make fun of you just let them go and .......

First of all, someone who thinks it is halal to be transgender is not a Muslim in my eyes and should not be interpreting Quran for anyone. A lot of the times, these rulings about adab are for believers (which I dont think you are) and non-believers who are mannered themselves. I dont have to be well mannered to someone who is changing the ruling of Islam to please his desires or is a hypocrite in their own disgusting akhlagh towards me! In fact I can be the same to them! Go look up qisaas!

Islam is based on 5 pillars, 1) Kalima or shahada, 2) Pray 5 times a day, 3) Ramadan 4) zakat 5) Hajj once in a lifetime. You have to believe in these 5 and do them with Ihsaan otherwise your Islam is non-existant or very weak.

Then there are 6 articles of faith: 1)Tawheed, 2) belief in the angels 3) belief in the Books He has sent down 4) belief in all the Prophets without distinction. 5) belief in Judgement day 6) belief in the Qadr of Allah. Again if any of this is not accepted then I can make takfir on you.

Yes a perfect Muslim would have great adab like the Prophet himself! He was the standard of akhlagh, and it is a shame that you so readily want to discard any recorded account of his Sunnah because of your prejudices. However neither me or you, or most laymen Muslims, are quite at that level and is something we should work towards. I will refer to you to the first sentence of the last ayat (286) of Surah Baqara: "Allah burdens not a soul beyond his scope".

and all of them from Quran not Hadith for more study i suggest you look at
[۱] . سورة انعام، آیة ۱۲۲٫
[۲] . سورة حجرات، آیة ۱۲٫
[۳] . سورة بقره، آیة ۱۲۸٫
[۴] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۳٫
[۵] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۳٫
[۶] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۴٫
[۷] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۶۸٫
[۸] . سورة‌فرقان، آیة ۷۲٫
[۹] . سورة فرقان، آیة ۷۳٫
[۱۰] . سورة‌ توبه، آیة ۲۰٫
[۱۱] . سورة بقره، آیة ۱۵۴٫
[۱۲] . سورة‌ آل‌عمران، آیة ۲۸٫
[۱۳] . سورة‌ توبه، آیة 71٫
[۱۴] . سورة مؤمنون، آیة ۴٫
[۱۵] . سورة‌آل‌عمران، آیة ۱۳۰٫
[۱۶] . سورة مؤمن، آیة ۸٫
[۱۷] . سورة طلاق، آیات ۲و۳٫

1) Sorry but what has Surah 6:122 have anything to do with me. It's talking non-believers who are proud of their actions despite being in darkness. Is this proof for you or for me?!

2) Surah hujurat verse 12 states that SOME suspicion is sin. These are suspicions which have no evidence. However you have made transgenderism halaal which is enough evidence to raise valid suspicion. Im also not backbiting you since im telling it you directly, and im not spying on you. So again you have misapplied the verse!

3) Surah 2 verse 128 has no relevance to this discussion. It is a duah of Abraham about acceptance of their building the Kabaa and repentance.

4-9) surah furqan 63. First of all, yes I can be harsh, but I would argue that I am being harsh to the ignorant one, not the other way around. And you do not use words of peace either! However if you read verses 64-74, do you do any of these? Do you stand in the night praying tahajjud and al-witr? Do you listen to the Quran when it clearly tells you homosexuality and changing the creation are the works of the devil? Stop with this holier than thou attitude!

10) have you done any of these? How do you know I haven't striven for the cause of Allah to the best of my ability? Have you given your life and wealth to Allah?

11) 2:154 is about the shaheed and how they are alive. What has this got to do with akhlagh or fighter jets?! This is why you are not fit to quote the Quran or make tafsir! All my knowledge comes from scholars and people of knowledge as best I can. Youre randomly throwing verses without understanding the meanings and just going by what you feel!

12-13) trading with non-believers does not mean you take them as awliya! You dont even know what awliya means! This is what countries like Saudi Arabia are doing where they have US bases on their land keeping them in power, who then use these weapons on other Muslims. How is that the same as what Iran is doing? Stop slandering Iran! The Muslims traded with non-believers during the time of the Prophet and the Rashidun Khalifa, so it is halaal! Iran is also trying to have good relations with other Muslim nations but they dont want it because they are under the awliya of the West! Shame on you for misusing the Quran like this!

14) this entire forum is al-laghw! You are guilty of al-laghw every single day! Anything that is not rememberance of Allah or to do with matters other the the deen can be considered as some kind of Al-laghw! However me reminding you that you are wrong to say transgenderism is halaal for the pleasure of Allah is not Al-laghw but it is an act of ebaadat!

15) this verse is about usury. Again irrelevant to the topic!

16) This is about Muslims keeping their promise. Again irrelevant to the topic!

17) verse 2 is about divorce and verse 3 is about tawakkul on Allah alone! Do you have tawakkul upon Allah alone?!

As we can see most of your verses were either irrelevant or the ones that had some relevance could easily be applied to your conduct.

Says the cretin who enjoys it until it's his turn to face the music. Any criticism directed at you pricks your arse like a porcupine quill.

I give zero fucks how many times the retarded pussies of mods ban me here. Contrary to what you think, it doesn't add or detract from my life in the least.

The radars are different (frequency range, area it scans, no. of modules), the missile types are different, the interoperability with sub-systems is different, the command and control network is different...you taken leave of what limited senses you have to spit on Iranian accomplishments like that.

And where the hell did I say that Iran didn't benefit from reverse engineering?? Stop putting words in my mouth.

And I've said in countless posts that I support Iranian purchase of foreign military hardware in limited quantities to full gaps in security, conducting research to advance it's own arms industry.

I even go so far as to say they ought to work on the Tomcat and build an upsized indigenous version that can carry more missiles, something like the F-15EX the usaf fielded.

What contradiction, you nitwit? My entire gripe is with you saying Iran knocked off the S-300/S-400 with Bavar-373 which is delusional; it hadn't received any of the S-300s then and the S-400 hasn't even been ordered.

You're right about the Su-35S purchase and I agree with it because truth is truth. @Hack-Hook disagrees but (a) we can modify it with Iranian avionics, electronic warfare suite and radar under license or (b) if the former option doesn't materialize, we can always use it in tandem with an upcoming indigenous fighter aircraft in a supporting role.

Assuming the russians even sell Su-35S and not turn it into the S-300 decade long fiasco.

That could easily be turned on you where youre on every thread like vermin with your oneliner comments that add nothing to the discourse, and always end up in a ban. Youre a troll cretin who is here to shit distrub. I dont believe your spiel about being a Muslim from Mashhad who went to Iran. You're 100% a Hindutva troll and based in the UK or at least educated there.

Lol I said 5 days you will be banned but now I think maybe 1 day is your limit.

I never denied there are no mods and I have not shitted on anything, but it takes a dumbarse to not realise that knowledge is always learned, trasnfered, and improved upon where possible. It doesnt come out of thin air! This is what Iran had done and will continue to do. Iran wants to buy foreign products for this very reason but it is the world which is hesitant up until now in trading with Iran.

So you need to purchase foreign equipment to do reverse engineering, no? Your head is so far up your arse that if you were to pull it out you would be the next king of England! Go and argue with yourself, while Iran buys more foreign goods to improve its own domestic R+D.

Yes and thats what Im saying, but when I suggest this I get called a Russian agent or get pajeet scum like you telling me that im shitting on Iranian achievements! Not only can Iran fill the gaps but also use the tech for its own domestic R+D. Hopefully the shite blocking your eyesite wont get in the way of seeing this!

I said it is POSSIBLE that such transfer of technology was made, since Bavar is claimed to be an equivalent to s300. Yet none of you can prove that the Bavar is better or not. No data or anything, just tears!

So without foreign purchases these mods would never happen, or be put on Qaher 313 maybe! Checkmate! LOL

@waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch

Is this allowed?

Well beyond what’s going above I think Iran purchasing weapons is still a great idea,but I’m against personally Russia but again Iranians really have no options it’s buy from Russia and get a inferior product that they can build upon and make it better,China who thinks Iranians are so desperate that they can push any deal they want but with other countries that want to buy Chinese weapons they sell it for half the price of competitors but because they want Iranian oil they make unfavorable deals that no sane person would except or North Korea which is basically a joke iran is farther along than them in most areas.

Faggot, you're the one shitting up every single thread by turning it into a boxing match with @Hack-Hook (who is a basket case himself). Come back and discuss origins when you finally have the stones to leave the UK. And I could be banned in 1 HOUR, for all I care. Defence.pk isn't the end-all, be-all you think it is.

I'd suggest your dumbarse sit for A-levels again because you lack reading comprehension. WHERE THE **** DID I SAY IT'S A BAD IDEA FOR IRAN TO BUY MILITARY HARDWARE? I always encourage more purchases, if for nothing else but research. I'm sure it feels rather great having your noggin stuck up your rectum but it's high time you saw sunlight and smelt the roses instead of huffing your own shit.

There's a crock of steaming shit blocking clogging your brain, not my eyes. You go as far as to agree with me and then dump on me for the same. Make your mind up already, Shahdokht.

Iranian air defence officials said that the Bavar-373 is comparatively better than S-300. Given that they're officers and have experience working with both, I defer to them. You have a doubt with that? Go take it up with them and exercise your (non-existent) air defence expertise to make your case.

<inserts le ad hominem> Like I said in almost every single post and paragraph, yes, foreign purchases and reverse engineering those has helped. That is not the point being argued here - it's your dismissal of Bavar-373 as a mere knockoff rather than an independent development that took it's own unique research and development path. Despite that, I still support buying S-400 and S-500 simply because greater variety, more systems and learning opportunities are a bonus, worth their price in billions.

Dont advertise your profession, we all know you like bending over! If this place isnt the be all and end all, why are you coming here spouting extremist shite and tarnishing us Iranians as close minded people?! Why are you on every thread getting humiliated by everyone and pushing an extremist narrative. I can do a dna test and bring witnesses that im Iranian, you cant speak the language! This might shock you but Iranians do live outside of Iran!

Youre definitely hinutva troll mascarading as an Iranian and your cock and bull story about being a sayyid from 18th Century is your cover story to get you out of not being able to speak Farsi!

Noggin? Huffing? Yea youre a Hindutva troll based in either Australia or UK. Without a doubt! Then why are you here arguing the toss with me? Im saying Iran should be buying foreign alongside domestic production. Its hack thats saying im a Russian for suggesting this! Youre here to flamebait because that's what you're paid to do!

Bache kooni, nazar kooneto bezaram inja ke dige peydat nashe! Shahdokht isnt even an insult in farsi, but Malekeye Qazvini is! Lol sounds like some Urdu!

Well theyre not going to come out and say theyre shit are they, you simpleton! Of course they will say it is better than s-300 to sleight the Russians. What matters here is verifiable data that is used in a realistic setting! There is data for S400 and S300, but there is nothing for Bavar! So until you stop drooling and get me the data, I'll just have to leave you in your own puddle of urine until you wake up to yourself!

Stop saying "le" and "kek" like some soy boy westerner! You're giving yourself away with these reddit troll terms! How can anyone take you seriously, kiddo?! Stop crying about ad hominem, this is your doing and this is a standard you like to set!

I dont dismiss the Bavar but it is possible that Russia did some transfer of tech to sweaten the fact they stalled on delivery of s300.

Please read this on how there are some uncanny resemblances between S300 and Bavar which proves that there had to have been some foreign Russian help:

Back
Top Bottom