What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

It's usually the closeted twink who accuses everyone else of taking it up the butt in secret. You're the living, breathing example of that here. How do you know who or what I am? Did you open my heart and see what's within? Are you Allah (Astaghfir-Allah) to know my inner thoughts?

I neither called you a russian nor a pajeet (although you seem touchy about it; probably hits a raw nerve). Stop getting sauced to the gills in pubs - the booze is turning you more retarded than you already are. Payment? No amount of money is enough to sit and listen to twats like you snipe shots in the dark day in and day out.

That was me being creative and calling you "princess". Although you're a (s)he-man, more than anything. Needle you some and your mangina bleeds like a torn arsehole.

And they're not going to make claims it's on par with a system that's been sold to dozens of nations coming right off the bat unless it IS so. Bavar-373 is new and hasn't had the combat experience to accumulate such data as you demand. Keep rimming your shit-stained arse, though - if there was an Olympic event for that, you'd get more medals in it than Michael Phelps did in swimming.

I'll use whatever term I please. I don't know, the mods take me seriously enough to muzzle most unpleasant truths I say, be it about porkis, shitsk(h)in(du)s, kikeroaches, turdks or whatever other retarded ethnicity or nationality is out there.

The burden of proof that russia transferred technology Iran used to build the Bavar-373 is on you. And Iran received technology from russia but shits on the S-300 to slight the russians in the next breath 😂? Iran used S-200 batteries as the base to conduct search on and took it from there, not receiving a handout from russia as you claim.

It's like saying the Fath-110 missile family are ultra-modernized SCUDs, just because they developed out of the Shahab family which itself was an improved version of a North Korean clone of the SCUD family. It is not so - everything from design to motors to seeks and even warhead is different from SCUDs (a long-winded illustrative example but it's enlightening how a research and development process works).

Says the hypocrite who brought up the term Faggot lol you are a walking contradiction. As I said, please dont project your pastimes here, nobody cares. It's obvious who you are by the way you troll every thread, flamebait and come up with cock and bull stories that change like turning of the seasons. Stop using terms like "opening up the heart" thats in reference to treating someone who claims to be a Muslim as a non-believer without evidence. Have I made takfir on you? No, so please dont show your ineptitude and cut my work out at exposing you.

Im a Muslim, I dont drink! So you just made takfir on me...so have you opened my heart or are you playing God now? Choose your next moves carefully because youre on thin ice. Unless of course you dont care what God thinks? About as much as I expect from an inept pajeet troll. Yeah any patriotic Iranian would take offense at being called Russian, and I have noticed an uptick in your saltiness after me calling you out as a pajeet. Seems its your nerves which have caused you to pucker up.

Lol twat? Sauced up to the gill? Where in UK do you live, because you're obviously based there! Come on tell us because youre not some sayyid living in India lol you're sat in an office in London and your names either Gurvinder or Samuel. Yeah so you do all this for free? You're dumber than you make out to be. You literally make one liner comments on every thread after getting banned, you're on a troll and a desperate one at that! Lol

What? You cant even throw insults properly! Doesnt matter how your try to word it, Shahdokht is not an insult in Farsi and just shows your pajeet thinking or could be an Urdu speaking Pakistani Brit as well. But bache kooni dayoos is more fitting for you in proper Farsi fashion.

You're not very smart are you?! It is easy to make big claims about a system that is in the hands of nobody other than themselves. How can anyone verify their claims?! While I pray that the claims are true, nothing other than real time testing and data can put these claims to the test. So if there is no data then shut your mouth and wind your neck in, simple as that, koonde! Your insults are so British, lol come on where do you live and how many gods do you worship?

You're obviously a hateful little individual that has a lot of rancour, this is why you get banned and nobody listens to a word you say. You can use whatever words you like as long you're banned lol

You clearly didnt read the article which says the complete verticle position and double radar system used is carbon copy of S300! Lol and your tiny brain doesnt understand how realpolitik works. Sometimes you have to say things in public for public consumption. Claiming that their system is better than s300 was a fitting response to the delay of s300 delivery, both actions are influenced by politics and not by honesty. Russia should have supplied the s300 and Iran shouldnt be making claims where there is no data to back it up. Someone with their head so far up their arse would not understand this!

The point is all these new systems were fully or partially based on older foreign systems, no matter how you try to sugarcoat it. The article I posted gives other examples of Iranian systems which are based on foreign systems. Nothing wrong with admitting this!

I'll use whatever term I please. I don't know, the mods take me seriously enough to muzzle most unpleasant truths I say, be it about porkis, shitsk(h)in(du)s, kikeroaches, turdks or whatever other retarded ethnicity or nationality is out there.

@waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch

Is this allowed? Is this a good look?

Well beyond what’s going above I think Iran purchasing weapons is still a great idea,but I’m against personally Russia but again Iranians really have no options it’s buy from Russia and get a inferior product that they can build upon and make it better,China who thinks Iranians are so desperate that they can push any deal they want but with other countries that want to buy Chinese weapons they sell it for half the price of competitors but because they want Iranian oil they make unfavorable deals that no sane person would except or North Korea which is basically a joke iran is farther along than them in most areas.

Whats wrong with buying Russian when the alternative is nothing. We know youre a western loving Russophobe Palestinian, but whats that got to do with Iran? Iran should be looking to the east more so than the west because China wasnt the ones who have staged coups in Iran or shared weapons and intelligence to kill Iranians. I made this point to you in another thread and here you are trolling your garbage here. These so called unfavourable deals have made Iran as the biggest economy in the region, surpassing Turkey and Saudi Arabia? Why does this burn you? Iran is closer to Russia and China more than ever and this will be a much needed lifeline if the West, who hates Iran and Iranian people's guts, were to attack Iran. You'd like to see that wouldn't you?

I just wish there were better options,but there’s not in the short term again just to clarify I have no problem with Russians I think this site is actually nice to follow and sometimes my views don’t follow the majority of this site, it’s fun to exchange ideas there’s nothing to get defensive about yes im Palestinian I stated that proud to be that does that mean I agree with the Palestinian leadership he’ll no they’re all just as corrupt as the Israeli leadership but I support Palestine I support it’s people so can we be civil to one another it’s not hard, it just takes away from the site

I'll reply to you tomorrow because it's late and I'm going to be occupied today.

But to address your claim I'm a pajeet, you have no fucking idea how wrong you are.

Here, skin check and f-u-c-k you. Until later, nonce.

Thats a white persons back, not even Iranian Lol this is a true Persian complexion!

We can see you'll be occupied this evening, what's his name? And please dont show me your boyfriends back without his consent!

I'll be waiting, Shamu'el, or Robert or is it Chris 🤣 twat

This @BlessedKingOfLonging is clearly a white guy troll, probably Greek, English or Jewish, mascarading as an Iranian sayyid living in the Moutains of India to cause trouble here. Dont be fooled by what people claim.

Attachments

• 16634427799483644754310459550033.jpg
    16634427799483644754310459550033.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I just wish there were better options,but there’s not in the short term again just to clarify I have no problem with Russians I think this site is actually nice to follow and sometimes my views don’t follow the majority of this site, it’s fun to exchange ideas there’s nothing to get defensive about yes im Palestinian I stated that proud to be that does that mean I agree with the Palestinian leadership he’ll no they’re all just as corrupt as the Israeli leadership but I support Palestine I support it’s people so can we be civil to one another it’s not hard, it just takes away from the site

Your wishful thinking is suspect. Why would you want to wish Iran to be a vassal to an entity which wants to destroy Iran and hates its people, religion and culture? And you expect me not to get defensive? At least China and Russia, as of today, dont meddle in our affairs and allow us to be the way we want to be. If you're going to voice such views then it will get challenged, this is how the site works. I wont tolerate trolling and backhanded pro-western remarks.

Thats a white persons back, not even Iranian Lol this is a true Persian complexion!

We can see you'll be occupied this evening, what's his name? And please dont show me your boyfriends back without his consent!

I'll be waiting, Shamu'el, or Robert or is it Chris 🤣 twat

This @BlessedKingOfLonging is clearly a white guy troll, probably Greek, English or Jewish, mascarading as an Iranian sayyid living in the Moutains of India to cause trouble here. Dont be fooled by what people claim.
Goes to show how ignorant you are about Iran itself to begin with. Even within the same ethnic group, you find vastly different looking individuals.

I myself had two Iranian Azeri friends when I lived in Dubai - one with a blocky heavset face and a thick mat of body hair and the other pale as a ghost with barely a strand of hair anywhere other than his head or face. Scratch that, I've met a student here in India itself who came from Mazandaran and was lighter-skinned than I am.

And I didn't miss how you edited your comment to suddenly change track from me being a gay pajeet to a White troll. Goes to show how much of a clueless tit you are.

You clearly didnt read the article which says the complete verticle position and double radar system used is carbon copy of S300! Lol and your tiny brain doesnt understand how realpolitik works. Sometimes you have to say things in public for public consumption. Claiming that their system is better than s300 was a fitting response to the delay of s300 delivery, both actions are influenced by politics and not by honesty. Russia should have supplied the s300 and Iran shouldnt be making claims where there is no data to back it up. Someone with their head so far up their arse would not understand this!
Actually you know what, I'll answer this NOW. Just because they had dual radars and vertical launch, they are carbon copies? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you miss the fact that Bavar-373 has hot launch and not cold launch like S-300? Or that the canisters are rectangular and not cylindrical? That the TEL vehicle is quite different from the S-300's launcher? Or that the radars themselves Iran designed are indigenous AESAs?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Last edited:
Goes to show how ignorant you are about Iran itself to begin with. Even within the same ethnic group, you find vastly different looking individuals.

I myself had two Iranian Azeri friends when I lived in Dubai - one with a blocky heavset face and a thick mat of body hair and the other pale as a ghost with barely a strand of hair anywhere other than his head or face. Scratch that, I've met a student here in India itself who came from Mazandaran and was lighter-skinned than I am.

And I didn't miss how you edited your comment to suddenly change track. Goes to show how much of a clueless tit you are.

What happened, I thought you were occupied? Living rent free in your head?

Not just your complexion, James, but also your frame is not an Iranian one. Like you're white and have a toned ectomorphic frame which is rare in Iran, let alone 5th generation Pajeet-ified "sayyids" lol! Ive got your number, James!

That doesnt do you any favours since even Azeris have some European blood. So what are you now? Ive lost track! So are you an Azeri? A Hamadani? Or Mashhadi? Not to mention you're apparently a 5th generation pure Iranian that nobody in your local community mixed for over 200 years! Okeeey Lol You're ALL over the place! A cock and bull lifestory that changes like tides of the sea! A loada bollocks!

Yeah I added a paragraph for the other users to beware of a clear BS merchent! Doing the real Iranians here a favour. You kinda remind me of a bengali user Xerxes22 who thought he was an honorary Persian lol. Stop hanging off our dicks please! I still think you're a white English troll snooping out here...that pajeet comment got right under your white supremacist skin, didnt it? Lol

What happened, I thought you were occupied? Living rent free in your head?

Not just your complexion, James, but also your frame is not an Iranian one. Like you're white and have a toned ectomorphic frame which is rare in Iran, let alone 5th generation Pajeet-ified "sayyids" lol! Ive got your number, James!

That doesnt do you any favours since even Azeris have some European blood. So what are you now? Ive lost track! So are you an Azeri? A Hamadani? Or Mashhadi? Not to mention you're apparently a 5th generation pure Iranian that nobody in your local community mixed for over 200 years! Okeeey Lol You're ALL over the place! A cock and bull lifestory that changes like tides of the sea! A loada bollocks!

Yeah I added a paragraph for the other users to beware of a clear BS merchent! Doing the real Iranians here a favour. You kinda remind me of a bengali user Xerxes22 who thought he was an honorary Persian lol. Stop hanging off our dicks please! I still think you're a white English troll snooping out here...that pajeet comment got right under your white supremacist skin, didnt it? Lol
Oh no, don't worry - my business can wait till sunrise. I'll give you an ear-wigging first.

There are plenty of ectomorphs in Shomali Iran, you cretin. Oh, I'm sorry, how can I expect you to know?! You've been living in south London flat all your life without any intention of leaving it.

"Azeris have European blood" Iranians are INDO-EUROPEANS. I hope you know what that term means? Anthropology mustn't be your strong suit or you wouldn't claim Mehrdad from Tabriz is a spawn of Europa.

I said my family origins are from Mashad and I stick to it because that is what it is. And it may surprise you to know but even in places like jamaica, there are still unmixed White European populations dating back to the 1700s. If they can be unmixed in such an environment, it is no surprise that I am too.

Nope. I posted my skin to end all arguments about my ethnicity. But I underestimated your tendency for bullshit because you now made me European 🤣

Your wishful thinking is suspect. Why would you want to wish Iran to be a vassal to an entity which wants to destroy Iran and hates its people, religion and culture? And you expect me not to get defensive? At least China and Russia, as of today, dont meddle in our affairs and allow us to be the way we want to be. If you're going to voice such views then it will get challenged, this is how the site works. I wont tolerate trolling and backhanded pro-western remarks.
Ok honestly my last post I’m 40 not 12 I thought it would fun to get involved but honestly way to much drama so I’m going to run away terrified of you I actually do like this site it’s fun for me but I guess I’m going back to viewing and scrolling past people who honestly are childish not pro anything one way or the other I don’t hate any country not pro west pro east this isn’t the Cold War at least in my eyes in your eyes maybe not here to fight I just thought it would be nice to join in the conversation peace out I’m going back to viewing like I said 40 but I am going to cry over your comments,seriously I’m going to right now this very second…………………………..seriously right now…………….😭there you go grow up act like men

Oh no, don't worry - my business can wait till sunrise. I'll give you an ear-wigging first.

There are plenty of ectomorphs in Shomali Iran, you cretin. Oh, I'm sorry, how can I expect you to know?! You've been living in south London flat all your life without any intention of leaving it.

"Azeris have European blood" Iranians are INDO-EUROPEANS. I hope you know what that term means? Anthropology mustn't be your strong suit or you wouldn't claim Mehrdad from Tabriz is a spawn of Europa.

I said my family origins are from Mashad and I stick to it because that is what it is. And it may surprise you to know but even in places like jamaica, there are still unmixed White European populations dating back to the 1700s. If they can be unmixed in such an environment, it is no surprise that I am too.

Nope. I posted my skin to end all arguments about my ethnicity. But I underestimated your tendency for bullshit because you now made me European 🤣

Yes because this IS your business, this is what you get paid to do, isnt it, James? There was never any occupation, was there? No pajeet living in India as a 5th Generation Iranian would use terms like ear-wigging, noggin, twat, sauced up and cretin! Youre an English cockwomble, and you know it!

Yes I will live in your country, UK, and eat halaal as I please, and I know this burns you. Most of my family are shomali, hence the name Daylamite (you retard!), and they are mesomorph or ectomorph. Plus they dont have that complexion either! Nobody has your frame! Deal with it, James!

Mehrdad from Tabriz?! Who is Mehrdad from Tabriz?! Are you hallucinating? Yes Iranians are Indo-Europeans but Azeris have ANATOLIAN TURKISH in them which carries Slavic, Greek, Kievan Rus and Roman blood in them which got mingled during Safavid era. So they are different to a pajeet living in India for 5 generations! Thats why your BS story doesnt add up! Did they not teach you all this in Mi6, Jimbo?

Yes but white people like you are known not to mix with local populations, thats why your cock and ball story sounds more like an anglo-saxon fantasy. However there is no known Iranian population in India that doesnt mix with local population. Even Parsis mix and allow converts into their religion. Thats why youre talking twaddle! You aint from Mashhad, more like Manchester.

Yes because I actually believed you may have been from India at least, but even that was a lie after looking at all the evidence! Yep, anglo-saxons to be precise!

Plus a Muslim wouldnt show his awra like that for the world to see.

All. Over. The. Friggin. Place 🤣

Guys if you can, please stop chasing new users away and avoid being aggressive, it would be nice to get more new members instead of losing them, and more importantly if someone is annoying you, just put them on your ignore list or something.

Ok honestly my last post I’m 40 not 12 I thought it would fun to get involved but honestly way to much drama so I’m going to run away terrified of you I actually do like this site it’s fun for me but I guess I’m going back to viewing and scrolling past people who honestly are childish not pro anything one way or the other I don’t hate any country not pro west pro east this isn’t the Cold War at least in my eyes in your eyes maybe not here to fight I just thought it would be nice to join in the conversation peace out I’m going back to viewing like I said 40 but I am going to cry over your comments,seriously I’m going to right now this very second…………………………..seriously right now…………….😭there you go grow up act like men

Okay I doubt you're 40 because a 40 year old would know how to use punctuation in that massive sentence you just wrote! But I agree that you're delusional. Did you really just say there is no Cold War?! Lol okeey go look up the word multipolarity! It's real! Good luck in figuring out whats happening in the world. Honestly if you're 40 you need to grow up! Your views will get challenged here whether you speak or not, just as I expect mine to get grilled! Cope!

Guys if you can, please stop chasing new users away and avoid being aggressive, it would be nice to get more new members instead of losing them, and more importantly if someone is annoying you, just put them on your ignore list or something.

New users like me? This is a forum where disagreements occur and views get challenged.

Okay I doubt you're 40 because a 40 year old would know how to use punctuation in that massive sentence you just wrote! But I agree that you're delusional. Did you really just say there is no Cold War?! Lol okeey go look up the word multipolarity! It's real! Good luck in figuring out whats happening in the world. Honestly if you're 40 you need to grow up! Your views will get challenged here whether you speak or not, just as I expect mine to get grilled! Cope!

New users like me? This is a forum where disagreements occur and views get challenged.
I had to respond to this views can be challenged but name bashing trying to belittle people isn’t and for my commas and periods 💯 agree I have never been good at that stuff,I’m a chill individual I don’t get upset but it’s starting to make me look silly af to keep replying this is definite forum its not about you agreeing with me or agreeing with someone else you just want to act tough and mighty and I’m fine with like I said I’m not military analyst I was doing it for fun if your whole argument west is evil east is good than your an idiot we live in a black white and gray world might not know everything about the world but I do know an ignorant person ok ttyl

I had to respond to this views can be challenged but name bashing trying to belittle people isn’t and for my commas and periods 💯 agree I have never been good at that stuff,I’m a chill individual I don’t get upset but it’s starting to make me look silly af to keep replying this is definite forum its not about you agreeing with me or agreeing with someone else you just want to act tough and mighty and I’m fine with like I said I’m not military analyst I was doing it for fun if your whole argument west is evil east is good than your an idiot we live in a black white and gray world might not know everything about the world but I do know an ignorant person ok ttyl

Oh so anyone who disagrees with your POV or questions what you say is an idiot! Riiiight, and this isn't bashing, no? Seems you're also a hypocrite then and have double standards, how pro-western of you. No, the west is definitely evil and the evidence is how the west created Israel in the first place? Does that not bother you that your people get killed every month, on holy days by the occupiers? Who cares whos in power of Palestine, but this is a fact! The evidence is also present in how the west meddled in my country not allowing us to be independent! And providing weapons and intelligence to kill our soldiers and scientists! And the evidence is in how they try to change peoples genders and enforce Bullshit liberal anti-human, anti-nature agenda! Sorry if that hurts your feelings but if you come here to position as a pro-western liberal calling the east evil, I will dispute it with you. Cope!

Back
Top Bottom