What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

Iran's Army Ground Force Self Sufficency Jihad Organization exibition

Many individual weapons including 7.62 version of Masaf assault rifle(third one) and an so far unnamed 9mm suppresor equipped SMG(similar to K9)
Eo5v94nWEAEkW8v.jpeg.jpg

Eo5v9KqXEAIXXEK.jpeg.jpg

Eo5v-p8XIAMWV4o.jpeg.jpg

Eo5v_O8XMAcnac0.jpeg.jpg

It appears Iran has developed its own Radically Invasive Projective (RIP) bullets.

1608142279741.png

About these types of bullets:

Watch how the RIP bullet makes your vital organs explode in slow motion

1608142329256.png

Armored truck made in "houthi" yemen...Wow looks good !
I still wonder why Syrians have not been able to do what Houties are doing...I have not seen a single syrian equipment ..is that because Russians will not allow them..!

yemen.jpg
1608454572741.png
1608454530658.png

Last edited:
I still wonder why Syrians have not been able to do what Houties are doing...I have not seen a single syrian equipment ..is that because Russians will not allow them..!

View attachment 698183View attachment 698184View attachment 698185

Money is the major issue. Syria is up to its eyeballs in debt and needs over 150B to repair the country from the war.

Building a MRAP would be an insult to their problems right now.

Similar to how Lebanon army looks like crap and Hezbollah looks better equipped than some western armies. One is a state institution another is a paramilitary/militia. Same with the Houthis.

Russia feds up of the Syrian weapon industry. For Russians this is not the problem, they have among the most powerful military industry in the world. In Syria there is a civil war, in these conditions, it is impossible to have enough assets.
Houthis' weapon industry is more developed than Egyptian, Algerian ones, and even more than some western European countries. Houthis are helped by Iranians and North Koreans, in the next future they will develop even more sophisticated military components.

Last edited:
1lpo_eqy7qb4wmae0t4e.jpeg

Iranian and Russian artillery officers in Syria
Related tweets. Highly recommended read!

Also have a look at this documentary!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom