What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

In the third pic, those are two spike missiles or one?
One missile
Those are most likely the Dehalivieh (Kornet) missile tubes that we have previously seen mounted on IRIAA AH-1Ts.
What tubes are you referring to?
There is only one missile and a hydra rocket tube installed and the right wing of the chopper.

One missile

There is only one missile and a hydra rocket tube installed and the right wing of the chopper.
Question..Did they change the paint scheme (camouflage) of the "Hava Neerouz" choppers or is this just a test bed.

One missile

My mistake. I did not see the winglets at first and thought that it was missile tube and not the actual missile that was present there. Does this missile remind you of the missiles we have seen associated with UCAVs in Iranian inventory?

Last edited:
My mistake. I did not see the winglets at first and thought that it was missile tube and not the actual missile that was present there. Those this missile remind you of the missiles we have seen associated with UCAVs in Iranian inventory?
Yes, this missile has been used by Iranian UCAVs, it is most probably related to Ghaem/Sadid family rather than Almas(Iranian spike).

Question..Did they change the paint scheme (camouflage) of the "Hava Neerouz" choppers or is this just a test bed.
I don't think so, I believe this is a test bed for development of new weapon systems for upgraded AH-1Js.

Upgraded Bell-214 seen in Army drone exercise
IMG_20210108_204149_909.jpg

1610686658868.png

1610687097579.png

North Korean Military parade today.

I've yet to see such display by Iran.

Great Pictures of the NK Parade I must admit. Iran's parades really need to improve from the low quality presentation. Parades in 2019 even had low-res cameras. It's ridiculous. Iran does not properly display it's equipment in these parades.

Last edited:
Great Pictures of the NK Parade I must admit. Iran's parades really need to improve from the low quality presentation. Parades in 2019 even had low-res cameras. It's ridiculous. Iran does not properly display it's equipment in these parades.
Exactly....A general issue with Iranian PR....They still do not take this domain seriously...

View attachment 706990

View attachment 706999

North Korean Military parade today.

I've yet to see such display by Iran.

NK military is a mirage. What they show you is exactly what they want you to THINK they have.

Also it is dangerous for Iran to field that many weapon systems in a city environment with so many foreign spies and rogue elements.

NK is a closed off society that is dead after nightfall. Completely different countries and societies.

In short, NK isn’t as strong as people think. They just have enormous deterrence over SK. They could literally flatten the country with conventional weaponry in days if not hours.

At that point it doesn’t matter how strong your military actually is. Your opponent short fo nuclear first strike all over the country cannot stop your conventional deterrence let alone nuclear.

Iranian Army's Ground Force set to start annual drills in strategic southern waters
Commander of the Iranian Army's Ground Force says the annual military exercise of his forces is set to start on Tuesday with the presence of airborne brigades, special forces and rapid reaction units along the Makran coast in southeastern part of country.

For those intrested in mine/IED protection then watch the video. It's about a British inventor and his method for protecting vehicles against such assets.

Has This Inventor Found A Solution To IED Threats?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom