What's new

Iranian Ground Forces | News and Equipment

This is an invasion force practising an invasion..Parachute drop is impressive but the equipment!!!... . I better shut up and not ruin the the energy of the past few days... I guess we all know the problem and we all know the solution but it is not happening!.

Great pictures!

1611070285800.png

1611070299491.png

1611070316205.png

As much as that paratrooper drop was a great visual sight, the equipment is still in dire shape, and I'm shocked that their is no Safir + ATGM variant, which would be crucial in this flat terrain battlespace. As much as recoil less rifle is great for fire support, it has limited uses against a moving armored force.

Why are those BMP's and T-72S so close to one another?

As much as that paratrooper drop was a great visual sight, the equipment is still in dire shape, and I'm shocked that their is no Safir + ATGM variant, which would be crucial in this flat terrain battlespace. As much as recoil less rifle is great for fire support, it has limited uses against a moving armored force.

Why are those BMP's and T-72S so close to one another?
Havaa bord lion hearts are replying, give us a knife we will defend this land with that. Take it from us, we will defend the motherland with our teeth.

And Btw, this is an exercise not an actual fight. Its a matter of time when Army chooses one of our local products for Mass production and why BMPs are moving close to tanks, we are not military strategists are you?

They still do not take this domain seriously...
This might be intentional....Iranian never needs to make up for any inferior egoism like North Korean need to. just saying...because this isnt hard for Iran to do, so there is a reason and choice to be this way. Weapons dont need to be pretty, they need to be effective, ask PDF, they already know that.

This might be intentional....Iranian never needs to make up for any inferior egoism like North Korean need to. just saying...because this isnt hard for Iran to do, so there is a reason and choice to be this way. Weapons dont need to be pretty, they need to be effective, ask PDF, they already know that.
They need to become more professional in this field of PR if the intent is to export weapons in the near future...I actually have good news... in the last few days if you notice the quality of military videos coming out and the effort they have put in them has done a great improvement...some people actually have commented on it so maybe .....just maybe they are starring to pay attention..:undecided:

They need to become more professional in this field of PR if the intent is to export weapons in the near future...I actually have good news... in the last few days if you notice the quality of military videos coming out and the effort they have put in them has done a great improvement...some people actually have commented on it so maybe .....just maybe they are starring to pay attention..:undecided:

I must say, the execution of this operation looks better and larger than what we've seen before in previous years.

BUT If anyone thinks this is okay on the modern battlefield, then I don't know what to say to you. @925boy It's not about looks. It's about effectiveness and details.

I'd expect paratroopers, the most skilled and able troops of the whole army to be respected enough by their commanders to be equipped with the best possible infantry equipment, jamming equipment for drones up to and including anti-armor equipment that isn't a shoulder fired RPG-7......such as an airdropped Safir + Toophan mobile tank/IFV killer. For the price of 1 tank, you can probably air drop 10 of these.
1611084398517.png

Safirs seem to be an integral piece of paratrooper operations in the minds of Iranian commanders. Safir rocket artillery, and recoilless rifle varients are both very effective, and cost effective in their role for lightweight, rapid support.

I must say, the execution of this operation looks better and larger than what we've seen before in previous years.

BUT If anyone thinks this is okay on the modern battlefield, then I don't know what to say to you. @925boy It's not about looks. It's about effectiveness and details.

I'd expect paratroopers, the most skilled and able troops of the whole army to be respected enough by their commanders to be equipped with the best possible infantry equipment, jamming equipment for drones up to and including anti-armor equipment that isn't a shoulder fired RPG-7......such as an airdropped Safir + Toophan mobile tank/IFV killer. For the price of 1 tank, you can probably air drop 10 of these.
View attachment 708452

Safirs seem to be an integral piece of paratrooper operations in the minds of Iranian commanders. Safir rocket artillery, and recoilless rifle varients are both very effective, and cost effective in their role for lightweight, rapid support.
Combine that with the little Sayyad in different configurations, especially with a 20mm cannon and atgm and you are fine.
It hurt's me, to see this brave guys with sh*tty equipment.
Should look like these (Radwan) guys.

Back
Top Bottom