What's new

Iranian fleet hunts australian recognition (sonar) devices

It goes both ways, we also believe everything coming from the West propaganda agencies is worthless piece of #@#@! So give me a high five!

PressTV is well recorded as to reporting fake news stories whether it be fake natural disasters to fake invasions. It's not a huge ask to be provided with a source that isn't Iranian. Surely if the report is true, there would be another source in the world that is reporting it?

PressTV is well recorded as to reporting fake news stories whether it be fake natural disasters to fake invasions. It's not a huge ask to be provided with a source that isn't Iranian. Surely if the report is true, there would be another source in the world that is reporting it?

Yeah... and Fox News, WND, and other craps are not! ;)
You would believe an absolute crap such as explosions in Fordow, but you're skeptical to believe a hostile aircraft was warned to "back off" because it got too close.

It is wise of you not to believe everything you read, and I respect you for that. But please take same considerations into account for other news outlets as well.

Yeah... and Fox News, WND, and other craps are not! ;)

Those are 3 news sources out of about 10,000 and those you mentioned have never created fake news tories. Anyway, I'm going to get into this big debate.

It's not hard to provide a non Iranian source, unless the story is fake of course.

Those are 3 news sources out of about 10,000 and those you mentioned have never created fake news tories. Anyway, I'm going to get into this big debate.

It's not hard to provide a non Iranian source, unless the story is fake of course.

Lol you really want to get there? Look... unlike you guys, we have a very good idea about what is really going on in your countries!
Anyway, let me refresh your memory:

WND: Obama birth certificate controversy, explosions in Fordow... in fact WND reported so many explosions since 2010 that make my head spin! (I don't know why the West is so worried about our nuclear program, because if WND craps are to be taken seriously, there is nothing left of Iran, let alone its nuclear program!)

Fox News, CNN: Iraq WMD propaganda, two of the main war advocates...
Reuters and BBC are also at the top of my list.

Feel free to use your favorite search engine and look them up...

And by the way, if PRESSTV lies then why silence them? Let them make a fool of themselves! ;)

Lol you really want to get there? Look... unlike you guys, we have a very good idea about what is really going on in your countries!

WND: Obama birth certificate controversy, explosions in Fordow... in fact WND reported so many explosions since 2010 that make my head spin! (I don't know why the West is so worried about our nuclear program, because if WND craps are to be taken seriously, there is nothing left of Iran, let alone its nuclear program!)

And by the way, if PRESSTV lies then why silence them? Let them make a fool of themselves! ;)

he has problem , ignore him :crazy:

his reliable source is HUSTLER Blue

You have filled your post with stuff that are completely off topic.

I simply asked for a non Iranian source in English. Why is it so difficult?

YOU started it for being rude and accusing it being fake because its from IRAN a Islamic country. Every News agent around the world has its bias and propaganda I don't know why you have to single out PressTV for being fake. Austraila Network News are no acceptions. I would expect someone with the Aussie flag would know Rupert Murdoch and his dealings with press with fake news and phone tapping.

YOU started it for being rude and accusing it being fake because its from IRAN a Islamic country.

No i didn't. I never once mentioned Islam nor does Islam have anything to do with my simple request of another source for this story that is in English and Isn't Iranian.

Every News agent around the world has its bias and propaganda I don't know why you have to single out PressTV for being fake.

Because it often reports completely fake news stories......

Austraila Network News are no acceptions. I would expect someone with the Aussie flag would know Rupert Murdoch and his dealings with press with fake news and phone tapping.

It's illegal to completely invent news stories that didn't happen and no such thing happens in my country. We aren't talking about just a few details that may be wrong.

Anyway lets not go off topic. Why can't someone simply link to a non-Iranian, English source for this story? It's so simple.

no one is forcing you to believe this news.if you have problem with Iranian media...simply dont believe them.so shut up and let other members to discuss the news.

an Iranian official has claimed this in an interview so the Iranian medias have reported it.now its western propaganda machin's fault that they dont tell you what is happening around you.

Aussies still flying PC3's ?

Specifications (P-3C Orion)
P-3 aircraft of the Royal New Zealand Air Force, Royal Australian Air Force, and the United States NavyGeneral characteristics

Crew: 11[1]
Length: 116 ft 10 in (35.6 m[66])
Wingspan: 99 ft 8 in[66] (30.4 m)
Height: 38 ft 8 in[66] (11.8 m)
Wing area: 1300 ft² (120.8 m²)
Airfoil: NACA 0014-1.10 (Root) – NACA 0012-1.10 (Tip)
Empty weight: 77,200 lb (35,000 kg[66])
Loaded weight: 135,000 lb (61,400 kg)
Useful load: 57,800 lb (26,400 kg)
Max. takeoff weight: 142,000 lb (64,400 kg[66])
Powerplant: 4[1] × Allison T56-A-14[1] turboprop[1], 4,600 shp[1] (3,700 kW) each
Propellers: Four-bladed Hamilton Standard propeller[1], 1 per engine
Propeller diameter: 13 ft 6 in (4.11 m)
Performance

Maximum speed: 411 kn[1] (750 km/h)
Cruise speed: 328 kn[1] (610 km/h)
Range: 2,380 nmi radius[1] (4,400 km)
Combat radius: 1,346 nmi[1] (2,490 km) three hours on-station at 1,500 feet
Ferry range: 4,830 nmi[66] (8,944 km)
Endurance: 16 hours[66]
Service ceiling: 34,000 ft[1] (10,400 m)
Rate of climb: 3,140 ft/min (16 m/s)
Wing loading: 107 lb/ft² (530 kg/m²)
Power/mass: 0.03 hp/lb (0.06 kW/kg)

3500 nm from Australia to Sri Lanka well done Australia intercepting ships 1000nm outside their maximun range.:cheers:

Why can't someone simply link to a non-Iranian, English source for this story? It's so simple.
it's between Iran and Australia, what ? you are waiting for CNN confirmation?
even if it was fake news, your media should have quoted it, and then your government would deny it.their silence is best proof for what has happened.
your government can't deny it cause then we would show those captured devices, thats why your trust worthy media prefer to remain silence too. good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom