What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

cool story bro..but it occurs to me that these scenes arent from barbaric Turkey but from civilized Iran...No?

No, but these scenes are from Turkey:

455120d1370022301-girl-died-protest-turkey-2-hours-ago-yarali-650-02.jpg

455161d1370036210-girl-died-protest-turkey-2-hours-ago-yarali-650-00.jpg

934924_10151500713716225_1758588023_n.jpg

Turkey-Protest_sham.jpg

yamini20130513091950343.jpg

It might be the reason why you used to be our slaves.

Like Turkish slaves during Persian Samanid empire you mean?

By the way, i see that you guys using that toilet cleaning jokes alot about Turks and it gave me the impression that there is no such thing as cleaning in Iran. It explains the shıtty smell and high level of pollution in Iranian cities :)

Funny. Let me quote someone who actually visited Iran:

''Iran is clean, modern and civilized compared to pakistan. You enter a completely different world.''

After a very quiet flight of almost 5 hours we landed in Tehran. And we fall from one to the other surprise, a small list: What a nice people! There's see! Not burqa or chador Even the customs officers are nice! What is it clean! Here! Everyone (all true) speaks perfect English! Here! The LP is on the cover: Leave your preconceptions at home. Well indeed, we had an hour all admit that we thought very differently about Iran.
Also funny coming from a guy who is part of a people who the Dutch have always called 'Stinkturk.' Let ocalyto translate the meaning for you.

And yet you failed to achieve something significantly.

True.

Not at all.

Only one who has visited both countries could be in a position to make such assessment. I happen to be the guy who visited both countries. The circumstances are better in Turkey, due to something that happened 30 years ago, but comparing both people with each other is like water and fire. I happen to come across your people daily. In every Turk there is a mini-dictator.

And yet we are the best integrated minority group over here. You guys on the other hand are considered to be nothing but scum.

Now is it ?

Care to explain this chart to the forum members?

ctl00_ctl00_MainContent_MainContentDataMaster_ChartView_Graph26feb0bf-8380-49dc-8266-0a5bbfa8defd.png

Talk with facts not hot air.

Do you want me to explain İranians converting to christianity for the sake of a asylum?
They would do any shamefull act just to get a asylum. Scums.

Funny coming from a guy who is part of a people who the Dutch have always called 'Stinkturk.' Let ocalyto translate the meaning for you.

''Iran is clean, modern and civilized compared to pakistan. You enter a completely different world.''

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure Iran is also liberal compared to North Korea.

who wants to be in EU ? LOL

If you get in EU, Christians will decide your policies in Brusels..

In case of Muslim country that is like handing your country over to the devil.

I totally agree. All they'll do is decide Turkish foreign and domestic policy which is not in Turkey's interests.

Furthermore, the EU is already falling apart.

Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Greece are examples of failing economies largely because of EU policies. Turkey is already the fastest growing economy in Europe so what's the point of joining the EU? Switzerland maintained it's distance from the group and it's successful because of it so their example should be a lesson for Turkey.

Turkey's best bet is to concentrate on improving economies ties with the Muslim world (6 of the "NEXT 11" economies are Muslim nations and that isn't including Malaysia while the GCC have GDP per capita's equal to or higher than western nations) and Asia in general where most of the future economic growth will take place.

It explains the shıtty smell and high level of pollution in Iranian cities :)

You never been to Iran so you don't know what it smells like.

Here is Fareed Zakaria talking about cleanliness in Iran:

"My first impression of Tehran is cleanliness, it is a remarkably clean city for one in the developing world." So shut your face you lying ignorant donkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure Iran is also liberal compared to North Korea.

After a very quiet flight of almost 5 hours we landed in Tehran. And we fall from one to the other surprise, a small list: What a nice people! There's see! Not burqa or chador Even the customs officers are nice! What is it clean! Here! Everyone (all true) speaks perfect English! Here! The LP is on the cover: Leave your preconceptions at home. Well indeed, we had an hour all admit that we thought very differently about Iran.

Rondreis Iran 2009

Or Fareed Zakaria from CNN:

My first impression of Tehran was of cleanliness. It is a remarkably clean city for one in the developing world – certainly a far cry from the chaos of Cairo, for example. The streets are swept daily; garbage is picked up daily. Traffic in the city is terrible but that is largely a consequence of a growing middle class that buys more cars each year.

Perhaps you Turks should stop watching Penguin programs, and start discovering the world.

No, but these scenes are from Turkey:

I can show extreme scenes from your green revolt/protest which happened during 2009-2010 elections..Images that i have posted have nothing to do with police-protestors clash...Its public execution...Too bad you cudnt catch the drift

You never been to Iran so you don't know what it smells like.

Here is Fareed Zakaria talking about cleanliness in Iran:

"My first impression of Tehran is cleanliness, it is a remarkably clean city for one in the developing world." So shut your face you lying ignorant donkey.

I'll guess he never heard of this:

eruit zien als een Turk" ("to look like a Turk") means to be dirty, disgusting
"rijden als een Turk" ("driving like a Turk") means someone is a bad driver
For decades after the Turkish immigrants came to The Netherlands most encyclopedias and dictionaires, including the Van Dale, still referred to a Turk as someone who is dirty, barbaric and bloodthirsty, instead of[citation needed] someone who lives in Turkey.

Anti-Turkism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not nearly as mad as you where when I insulted your precious Ataturk. :lol:

Remember? You made a public declaration on the forum like a drama queen saying you are leaving for good and saying goodbye, only to be back 2 days later. :rofl:

Or that wonderful message you sent to webmaster telling him how your blood was boiling that I insulted Ataturk and you wanted me banned. How many sleepless nights did I cause you?

Anyhow, this thread is out of control
@WebMaster , please close this thread or kindly delete all off-topic posts...Thanks

Not nearly as mad as you where when I insulted your precious Ataturk. :lol:

Remember? You made a public declaration on the forum like a drama queen saying you are leaving for good and saying goodbye, only to be back 2 days later. :rofl:

Or that wonderful message you sent to webmaster telling him how your blood was boiling that I insulted Ataturk and you wanted me banned. How many sleepless nights did I cause you?

These moderators don't even give a fvck. :lol:

Report is 6 months old. Quite new. Post your article then.

Iran is the second strongest (after Russia) military force in the Caspian Sea. You'll bet Iran's opinion makes people listen over there.

No one gives a **** about Iran , more like the patriot missiles when Iran threatened to strike if deployed in Turkey and yet nothing happened, your ally in Syria is being fucked day and night and your still unable to stop it .

The same happened in Bahrain when Iran threatened to intervene if any saudi forces enter and after only 1 month saudi arabia occupied bahrain and raped protestors there and yet iran stood there toothless.

please save us the laugh , come on man your an atheist not a stupid ****** islamist, i thought you had some brains .

Back
Top Bottom