What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

They identify as Arab, speak Arabic, look Arabic, so yeah, I would pretty much say that they are Arabic. A minority in Bahrain has Persian heritage, but by in large you are killing fellow Arabs. Same as you are doing in Syria, same as Iraq, same as Yemen and elsewhere.

We do not regard them as Arabs of-course , they are descendants of Assyrians who were raped by our ancestors basically.

We do not regard them as Arabs of-course , they are descendants of Assyrians who were raped by our ancestors basically.

Even if they are, Arabs killing Arabs is a daily business in the region, whether in Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine or Bahrein.

In Egypt, Arab Islamists regularly clash with Arab Coptics.
In Lebanon, Arab Christians killed hundreds of Arab Palestinians; Arab Sunnis kill Arab Shias.
In Yemen, Arab Nasser used chemical weapons on Arab Yemenites; Arab Houthis clash with Arab Al Qaeda and the Arab government, etc.
In Iraq, Arab Sunnis kill Arab Shias.
In Syria, Arab Sunnis kill Arab Alewites.

List could go on forever.

LoL

İranians are not killing İranians?

No more then Turks are killing Turks.

970916_10151955263299428_703409750_n.jpg

LoL

İranians are not killing İranians?

Please tell me the last time Iranians clashed with each other in the streets? I am not talking about government violence of course, but violence that has its roots in the society.

Even if they are, Arabs killing Arabs is a daily business in the region, whether in Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine or Bahrein.

Hmm this is inaccurate , if there is killing in Bahrain there would be no one left by now , it was a protest and now over, by the way in Iran every year more than 10 thousand iranians are executed on an yearly bases , in 2009 hundreds of iranians were slaughtered in protests by other iranians .

Lebanon and Syria we all know is a covert war between outside players , not something we can easily classify as a normal internal dispute.

Egypt is passing through a transition phase , the same Iran had after their own revolution and by accounts Egypt is much more civilized compared to Iran if we look at the losses , in Iran more than 50 thousand were slaugheted by iranians themselves.

Please tell me the last time Iranians clashed with each other in the streets? I am not talking about government violence of course, but violence that has its roots in the society.

LoL now you can see my comment, since you got an answer.

Fvck off would ya.

by the way in Iran every year more than 10 thousand iranians are executed on a yearly bases

More than 10000? Don't make me laugh. Source please.

2009 hundreds of iranians were slaughtered in protests by other iranians .

120 AFAIK, with clashes continuing for weeks. Quite low don't you think? How many in Egypt, Libya and Syria?

Hahaha

You guys are so funny.
Go get a finger chopping session , or they will hang you on a crane.

You seem a bit obsessed with finger chopping. Those big doner slicing knives are dangerous, have you had an accident?

iranians are killed like ants by other iranians to , simply iran is a s-hit-hole, no sane person would live there.

Only a fool thinks this is daily Iran. Why don't you ask the people who have visited the country?

Back
Top Bottom