What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

Now is it ?

Care to explain this chart to the forum members?

ctl00_ctl00_MainContent_MainContentDataMaster_ChartView_Graph26feb0bf-8380-49dc-8266-0a5bbfa8defd.png

Talk with facts not hot air.

Do you want me to explain İranians converting to christianity for the sake of a asylum?
They would do any shamefull act just to get a asylum. Scums.

@Surenas

Still waiting for an answer.
Why run bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shahin Vatani,

You missed when TurAr acted like a dramaqueen one week ago when he secretly wrote in Turkish in the Turkish Discussion thread that he is going to leave this forum for good because of Safriz and the mods, only to be back 2 hours after. He wrote it in Turkish, but I just Google translated it to look what these little devils are talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not nearly as mad as you where when I insulted your precious Ataturk. :lol:

Remember? You made a public declaration on the forum like a drama queen saying you are leaving for good and saying goodbye, only to be back 2 days later. :rofl:

Or that wonderful message you sent to webmaster telling him how your blood was boiling that I insulted Ataturk and you wanted me banned. How many sleepless nights did I cause you?

Oh, indeed i remember that, I also remember how you were banned after that :) You are easy to manipulate mate.

No one gives a **** about Iran , more like the patriot missiles when Iran threatened to strike if deployed in Turkey and yet nothing happened, your ally in Syria is being fucked day and night and your still unable to stop it .

The same happened in Bahrain when Iran threatened to intervene if any saudi forces enter and after only 1 month saudi arabia occupied bahrain and raped protestors there and yet iran stood there toothless.

please save us the laugh , come on man your an atheist not a stupid ****** islamist, i thought you had some brains .

Well seeing as many Arab countries and groups are very much under Iranian influence, listen to us and follow our commands, I would say quite a few people give a **** about Iran.

Oh, indeed i remember that, I also remember how you were banned after that :) You are easy to manipulate mate.

Not really, just don't care wether I am banned or not in this forum. Also back then I was getting banned every day, so doubt the tears on your keyboard had anything to do with it. :)

He atatdonor, I know you are reading all this you little sh!t. When are the bombs going to fall? Please enlighten us.

Shahin Vatani,

You missed when TurAr acted like a dramaqueen one week ago when he secretly wrote in Turkish in the Turkish Discussion thread that he is going to leave this forum for good, only to be back 2 hours after. He wrote it in Turkish, but I just Googled it to look what these little devils are talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was deadly serious mate, i had opened a thread in GHQ and wanted from them to close my account permanently. After our little chat with WebMaster, i was convinced that they were going to do something about the quality of our sub-forum, so i stayed. Turns out, they were lying all along. Since trolling in Turkish section is now free, here i am :)

Shahin Vatani,

You missed when TurAr acted like a dramaqueen one week ago when he secretly wrote in Turkish in the Turkish Discussion thread that he is going to leave this forum for good because of Safriz and the mods, only to be back 2 hours after. He wrote it in Turkish, but I just Google translated it to look what these little devils are talking about.

:rofl: Once a drama queen, always a drama queen.

Well seeing as many Arab countries and groups are very much under Iranian influence, listen to us and follow our commands, I would say quite a few people give a **** about Iran.

Not really, just don't care wether I am banned or not in this forum. Also back then I was getting banned every day, so doubt the tears on your keyboard had anything to do with it. :)

what Arab countries ? True your country is not significant, if it was then Saudi Arabia would have no raped protestors in Bahrain and your sitting on the other-side watching .

yup your very influencial LOL.

what Arab countries ? True your country is not significant, if it was then Saudi Arabia would have no raped protestors in Bahrain and your sitting on the other-side watching .

Arabs killing other Arabs in Bahrain, then laughing at Iran like you did something against us.

Man that is just brilliant! :cheesy:

That is why your fat and lazy sheiks are daily begging to the US to cut the head of the snake. Without US fifth fleet and military support, your countries would have been dealt with already. Just make sure you tough guys liberate your 'three Islands'.

I was deadly serious mate, i had opened a thread in GHQ and wanted from them to close my account permanently. After our little chat with WebMaster, i was convinced that they were going to do something about the quality of our sub-forum, so i stayed. Turns out, they were lying all along. Since trolling in Turkish section is now free, here i am :)

Mods do not give a sh!it, whether in the Turkish, Arab or Iranian section.

That is why you fat and lazy sheiks are daily begging to the US to cut the head of the snake. Without US fifth fleet and military support, your countries would have been dealt with already. Just make sure you tough guys liberate your 'three Islands'.

yeah right this is why your people back there are praying facing Mecca LOL.

Arabs killing other Arabs in Bahrain, then laughing at Iran like you did something against us.

Man that is just brilliant! :cheesy:

Bahrain Ajam are actually persian not Arabs , the one in bahrain raped currently are Ajam persians .

Yup its wonderful raping Ajam majoos certainly.

yeah right this is why your people back there are praying facing Mecca LOL.

I don't give a damn really, but even if they do, it isn't because of Mecca being an Arab city, but because they believe that these cities are 'Gods' and holy cities. Unless your God is an Arab of course, you are right.

That is why your fat and lazy sheiks are daily begging to the US to cut the head of the snake. Without US fifth fleet and military support, your countries would have been dealt with already. Just make sure you tough guys liberate your 'three Islands'.

your economy is actually smaller than a little country like UAE .

why dont you go back home man , you know Iran is a s-hit-hole , lets face it

I don't give a damn really, but even if they do, it isn't because of Mecca being an Arab city, but because they believe that these cities are 'Gods' and holy cities. Unless your God is an Arab of course, you are right.

You and I know that they were **** to believe in this .

Bahrain Ajam are actually persian not Arabs , the one in bahrain raped currently are Ajam persians .

Yup its wonderful raping Ajam majoos certainly.

They identify as Arab, speak Arabic, look Arabic, so yeah, I would pretty much say that they are Arabic. A minority in Bahrain has Persian heritage, but by in large you are killing fellow Arabs. Same as you are doing in Syria, same as Iraq, same as Yemen and elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom