What's new

Iranian economist: 'China is the worst business partner Iran ever had'

Good. Then stop buying them. :lol:

Oh wait. The country of Iran apparently doesn't share your views. :rofl:

Untill you realize that my country is (was) governed by a bunch of illiterate Pasdars and Mullahs who lack basic knowledge about economy and governing. If my country was ruled by a mature and democratic elected government, who listens to the Iranian people, those products would have been thrown out of Iran tomorrow.

Untill you realize that my country is (was) governed by a bunch of illiterate Pasdars and Mullahs who lack basic knowledge about economy and governing. If my country was ruled by a mature and democratic elected government, who listens to the Iranian people, those products would have been thrown out of Iran tomorrow.

Yet they control Iran.

Bad luck for you. :D

And sorry to break your dreams, but all major countries buy from China, democratic or not, mature out not, rich or not. All of them.

From their attitudes against us here, it seems you are right.

In short, they hate everybody except themselves, welcome to reality.

We are happy to do business with anyone, and if they don't like the deal, they should do the decent thing and find a deal with someone else.

This is how things work, but to us we tend to think of you in a different way. Our relations with the PRC are based on friendship and mutual respect. Ever heard of the Saudi-Sino friendship park? ;) ...

If they don't like goods that are either manufactured in China or have Chinese components, they will have to give up manufactured products completely, including all electronics.

Pretty much. No one can afford losing China.

That's the only feasible way to live without Chinese manufacturing. People have tried before, and all have given up.

And who said that :lol:? ..... At least China is head and shoulders above all ME states combined in terms of tech advancement, and beyond.

From their attitudes against us here, it seems you are right.

We are happy to do business with anyone, and if they don't like the deal, they should do the decent thing and find a deal with someone else.

If they don't like goods that are either manufactured in China or have Chinese components, they will have to give up manufactured products completely, including all electronics.

That's the only feasible way to live without Chinese manufacturing. People have tried before, and all have given up.

Nobody is stopping you from accepting that offer. Just don't be mad when the Straight of Hormuz is closed one day and missilies are falling on Saudi's oil fields. In the Middle East the situation can be completely different the next day.

Do you have a source that Saudi oil is cheaper than Iranian oil?

What is it with Kurdish members on this forum?

Iran don't even have the ability to close the Strait of Hurmuz for one single day without being bombed further back to the stone age let alone attacking Saudi Arabian soil and the world largest oil refineries. We saw the response of your Mullahistan in Bahrain and countless of other places/incidents.

You also seem not to know anything about the Saudi Arabian oil and gas infrastructure.

t5ojnc.jpg

They messed up the African map though and put Sudan as Ethiopia and Egypt as Sudan. Ethiopia does not even have a coastline to begin with let alone to the beautiful Red Sea.:omghaha:

Otherwise the map is correct.

Also I struggle to see what Saudi Arabia or any of the other over 20 Arab countries for that matter has to do with Chinese-Iranian internal issues.

Internationalized economy is the worst kind of slavery ever. A country can neither sell its produce freely nor buy its goods freely. Its time to destroy this tyranny of IMF, World Bank and UNO.

Iran don't even have the ability to close the Strait of Hurmuz for one single day without being bombed further back to the stone age let alone attacking Saudi Arabian soil and the world largest oil refineries. We saw the response of your Mullahistan in Bahrain and countless of other places/incidents.

You also seem not to know anything about the Saudi Arabian oil and gas infrastructure.

t5ojnc.jpg

They messed up the African map though and put Sudan as Ethiopia and Egypt as Sudan. Ethiopia does not even have a coastline to begin with let alone to the beautiful Red Sea.:omghaha:

Also I struggle to see what Saudi Arabia or any of the other over 20 Arab countries for that matter has to do with Chinese-Iranian internal issues.

What are these? Oil pipelines?

Internationalized economy is the worst kind of slavery ever. A country can neither sell its produce freely nor buy its goods freely. Its time to destroy this tyranny of IMF, World Bank and UNO.

So what else to do with messed up regimes that threaten the world peace such as Iran and North Korea when diplomacy does clearly not work and the local population in those two countries are doing nothing to change the status quo?

It's their people and nobody else who allowed their rulers to gain a foothold and their ideologies, world views etc. It's not the fault of anyone else.

Why should we - those countries who are seen as "enemies" by those deranged regimes care? Especially if they are unsuccessfully trying to make plots in the region?

If you cannot behave you must live with the consequences from those states of the world who control most of the world politics and who are must influential.

This is a human trait. In the earliest neolithic cultures and well before that (when humans started to develop more advanced behavioral patterns such as social ones) the strongest (tribal chiefs, rulers, kings etc.) dictated the agenda and those who dared to speak out (the weak ones) suffered from the consequences.

The fundamentals in that behavior will never change. Only the degrees of it as we develop and our societies develop.

Yes.

Love to see desperate Chinese members here in need to undermine Iran are continuously bringing India in the topic.....

anyways, India wants that Iran and America could resolve their differences so that India can freely buy oil from Iran and hi tech from america... and work towards de-talibanisation of Afghanistan

It's good to see Iran paying back some of it's crimes. Iran couldn't keep playing tough for long so they have decided to suck up to the USA to ease the weigh. :coffee:

It's good to see Iran paying back some of it's crimes. Iran couldn't keep playing tough for long so they have decided to suck up to the USA to ease the weigh. :coffee:

t5ojnc.jpg

Aha, I was missing you already, my half French/Spanish/Iraqi/Yemenite/Saudi friend. Which ethnicity is it this time?

Oh wait, according to most analysts Iran has the ability to close the Straight of Hormuz for approx. 2 to 4 weeks, but I'll guess our dear friend al-Hasani, who suffer from an inferiority complex, does not really give much about analyses nor academic sources. Typical Arab thing.

Nor does he understands how the global economy would respond when BMs are falling on Saudis Eastern oil fields, or when the Straight is closed, even for one day.

Thank God the Arabs are surviving without the US. Oh wait...

Yes, sure it does. It also has the ability to conquer the whole world. Keep having your little silly delusions when you are being countered with facts.

Do you see that map I posted? It screams to your head that Saudi Arabia by no means is dependent on the Strait of Hurmuz for its oil and gas export.

Also, LOL, at believing that Iran will be able let alone ALLOWED to close the Strait of Hurmuz for 4 weeks without being severely punished in one way or another.

Just leave the wet dreams of attacking KSA or any of the over 20 Arab countries. You share that little delusion with the Mullah's that rule you. Been going on for 34 years now to no gain.

Yes, sure it does. It also has the ability to conquer the whole world. Keep having your little silly delusions when you are being countered with facts.

Do you see that map I posted? It screams to your head that Saudi Arabia by no means is dependent on the Strait of Hurmuz for its oil and gas export.

Also, LOL, at believing that Iran will be able let alone ALLOWED to close the Strait of Hurmuz for 4 weeks without being severely punished in one way or another.

First of all, my dear French/Spanish/Iraqi/Yemenite/Saudi/Hejazi/Shimmir/Arab friend, you seem to missed out the fact that according to many military experts, Saudi oil fields in the Eastern part of the country are a serious target for Iran's BM arsenal. Secondly, nobody here claimed that Iran closing the Straight would go unpunished. It is more likely that all regional actors will suffer for either military or financial reasons.

Yeah, and KSA also has the ability to bomb major Iranian cities with their air force within minutes "according to some experts", my Kurdish friend.

One thing is having the ability the other thing is putting it into practice. USA has the ability to nuke the whole planet within minutes. We humans have many funny abilities.

See it's here where reality and wet dreams are being separated from each other. Your little Mullah's have been thinking about controlling the Middle East (their sheep too) for about 35 years but to no gain. You are only going down and down and have now gone begging the West (USA mainly) to change the situation.

You should worry about improving your countries GDP by 2.5 times to reach that of KSA instead or the plight of your fellow Kurds who are still stateless and face discrimination in Iran, than having wet dreams of attacking KSA or any other Arab country for that matter.

Aha, I was missing you already, my half French/Spanish/Iraqi/Yemenite/Saudi friend. Which ethnicity is it this time?

Oh wait, according to most analysts Iran has the ability to close the Straight of Hormuz for approx. 2 to 4 weeks, but I'll guess our dear friend al-Hasani, who suffer from an inferiority complex, does not really give much about analyses nor academic sources. Typical Arab thing.

Nor does he understands how the global economy would respond when BMs are falling on Saudis Eastern oil fields, or when the Straight is closed, even for one day.

Thank God the Arabs are surviving without the US. Oh wait...

With what?

Isn't 2-4 weeks a tad too optimistic given the firepower of US.

And missile force is pretty much useless unless you have WMD's.

Here is an analysis done of possible Iranian attack on Saudi oil fields by MIT.

http://dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/66242

If Iran engaging with US is sucking up then , then what do you call others doing.

Yeah, and KSA also has the ability to bomb major Iranian cities with their air force within minutes "according to some experts", my Kurdish friend.

Which experts exactly? I like to see some scenarios of Saudi airplanes evading Iranian AD systems as well as countering IRIAF at the same time. Could you recommend me some literature?

One thing is having the ability the other is putting it into practice. USA has the ability to nuke the whole planet within minutes also. We humans have many funny abilities.

This ability is more probable.

See it's here where reality and wet dreams are being separated from each other. Your little Mullah's have been thinking about controlling the Middle East (their sheep too) for about 35 years but to no gain. You are only going down and down and have now gone begging the West (USA mainly) to change the situation.

To no gain? Oh, yes. That must be why our dear Jordanian King spoke about the Shia crescent, and Arabs are regularly crying to the US (confirmed by Wikileak cables) about Iranian/Persian imperialism. Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Bahrein, you name it.

You should worry about improving your countries GDP by 2.5 times to reach that of KSA instead or the plight of your fellow Kurds who are still stateless and face discrimination in Iran.

I have the human ability to worry about many things. You shouldn't be worried about that, my dear fake French/Spanish/Iraqi friend. How is it to falsely claim other ethnicity out of shame for you backward background?

Back
Top Bottom