What's new

Iranian economist: 'China is the worst business partner Iran ever had'

If Iran engaging with US is sucking up then , then what do you call others doing.

The difference is that we normal countries have no problem with having good relations with the West. Our leadership never considered them devils. Contrary to the little Mullah's in Mullahistan. You see the difference?

It would be like Hitler changing his whole ideology in 1944 and begging the Jews/West for help.

Yeah, Kurd keep having daydreams. Hashemites have among the oldest lineages in the world. Enough to be proud of. Likewise my mixed background. You don't need to worry about that.

As I said keep having wet dreams. Nothing is going to change in that respect if you dream about an attack on KSA.

Yeah, Kurd keep having daydreams. Hashemites have among the oldest lineages in the world. Enough to be proud of. Likewise my mixed background. You don't need to worry about that.

As I said keep having wet dreams.

It seems than that these wet dreams are shared by many Western military analysts, who discuss these things in academic papers.

And again, poor historical knowledge from your side. Iran has already worked with the US on many occasions in the past. Care to explain when Hitler did the same with Jews?

I never knew that the ancient lineage (probably the oldest lineage in the world) of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and Prophet Ibrahim (as) did that. That comment can get you banned on a forum mostly used by Muslims btw. Not only is it incorrect (it only happened for a short period and was not practiced by Hashemites but some clans among the wider Quraysh tribe. Aside from that then many members believed in ancient Semitic religions, while some were Christian and others Jewish.

Once again you show your lack of historical knowledge. Early marriages were practiced EVERYWHERE in the world. European royal houses often married as young as 10 or 9 just 400 years ago.

But whatever makes you happy. I guess when one can't trace their great-great-great-great-grandfather this can happen.

It's funny that a Kurd talks about those things knowing how they are perceived by their neighbors. Did you not have a user on Military photos . net called Surenas (now banned I see)?

View Profile: Surenas - Military Photos

In what exactly? The fact that Kurdish areas have the highest honor killing rates in the whole region?

You don't seem to praise Kurdish behavior/culture that much in this particular thread it seems.

How is it going with the women circumcisions btw?

Peace and prosperity in Kurdistan 'the other Iraq' - Report by CNN

The curious case of al-Hasani:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...fellow-lawmaker-parliament-4.html#post4757739

Needless to say more? No, I don't.

You don't seem to praise Kurdish behavior/culture that much in this particular thread it seems.

No, I didn't. I have the luxury as half Kurd/Persian to criticize both cultures. Unlike you, I do not claim other ethnicities out of shame.

And yes, I was banned for accusing Israeli soldiers for cowardism vis-a-vis Palestinian farmers. Big deal.

Yeah, whatever you believe. You don't know my ancestry. You have no idea of who I am. I am of mixed heritage and I am like that. I have always been consistent on this forum.

Besides I could be an Iranian for all you know.:laughcry:

You can keep thinking about that and if that is really the case. I don't care the slightest.

Besides the point of all this was that you should stop having wet dreams about attacking KSA or closing the Strait of Hurmuz that plays no major role in the gas and oil export of KSA as I showed by providing a map of the oil pipelines present.

You can also start wondering how come I speak so many languages. Many interesting questions I imagine. Might even be a Mossad agent?

@Chinese-Dragon:

I don't think this assumption is accurate. China is not our 'ally' so we can't expect China to close its eyes to her own interests and I believe it will do whatever it suits to improve its economy, nothing to blame here.
Regarding the cheap products, it's should be blamed mainly on some corrupt and spoiled traders who buy these trashes in masses and import them to our country and again, it's not China's fault. China also has lots of good quality products too, countries can import whatever they want.

We should get out of these sanctions regime and trade will all of the world so our trades wouldn't be limited to few certain countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to see Iran paying back some of it's crimes. Iran couldn't keep playing tough for long so they have decided to suck up to the USA to ease the weigh. :coffee:

It's good to see Iran paying back some of it's crimes. Iran couldn't keep playing tough for long so they have decided to suck up to the USA to ease the weigh. :coffee:

There is no selling out to be had here. We will continue with our nuclear program. We will continue to support Assad (may God bless him) and the Syrian people among other tings.
In case you didnt know, it was the US that approached Iran. It did so via the Omani Sultan which have always been a mediator between Washington and Tehran, and also via Jeffrey Feltman.

Yup,

Country of slavish Chibots aka china ( world's largest slave camp of CCP) produce high quality goods like melamine tainted milk, lead painted toys and brain damaged chibots due to inhalation of n-Hexane.

Quality of chinese products is anyway gutter class.

Why "Made In China" Is Still Synonymous With Low Quality - All News Is Global

regardless hosting the world biggest child labour and virtual slavery in India, yet its primitiveness prevents them to make anything from daily necessities to modern consumption goods.
Child labour in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India: According to UNICEF, India is one of the countries with the most child prostitutes. According to a study from the magazine India Today, between 400,000 and 500,000 children are prostitutes in India
Child sex tourism & CHILD PROSTITUTION - David Icke's Official Forums
Child Prostitution In India

lol an indian laughing about food safety
Bihar school meal poisoning incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At least 22 children killed, dozens more ill after eating poisoned free school lunch in India - What's On Tianjin

god know how many untouchables in India are died of poisoning and slavering in that feudal society
Fighting Modern-Day Slavery in India | Catholic Relief Services
http://www.franciscansinternational...___Bonded_Labour_Cases_FINAL_17_Sept_2012.pdf

in terms of manufacturing capability, last time its bold try to copy Kalashnikov was hugely upset by the Russians of not only evading paying the royalties (common to unethical Indians) but also a failed copy (even the backward N.Korean can do much better than primitive Indians)
BBC NEWS | Business | Kalashnikov upset by Indian 'copy'

so come again, you still want to banter reality with universal disgusting phenomenon (India) against isolated individual incidents (China)?

3rd world begger nations (India and Iran) can't choose to live like kings. Cheap people deserve cheap goods.

What's funny is 4th world country Indians laughing at us. They act as if they deserve great quality goods. They deserve the lowest quality goods because we should not waste our good quality goods on low class Indians from a 4th world country like India.

They have to earn their right to quality goods and Indians are not qualified for it.

This thread wasnt so bad until the Indians came.
As usual they have bought the slums and garbage with them.

3rd world begger nations (India and Iran) can't choose to live like kings. Cheap people deserve cheap goods.

Lol at the Chinese calling us 3rd word beggers. It seems that the people who only recently learned how to earn more than 1$ per day have become a little bit arrogant, to say the least.

It is not our fault that Iran is being sanction, led by the US. With that said, I am extremely disappointed in our government that we let Iran, our ancient Persian friend during the Tang Dynasty, fall prey to Western domination. If we have more input and said in the global system, Iran would not be sanction but we are currently too weak, and thus cannot protect Iran.

With that said, Iranian should understand our difficult position. If we don't dealt with Iran, nobody with ball would and thus strangle Iran economy even further. We are on one hand supporting US's led sanction, meanwhile secretly dealing with Iran to keep it afloat. Can you actually tell us what we should do?

Lol at the Chinese calling us 3rd word beggers. It seems that the people who only recently learned how to earn more than 1$ per day have become a little bit arrogant, to say the least. I haven't come across a more cheap, unhygienic and stingy people as the Chinese. It isn't a coincidence that according to Dutch food authorities, 50% of Chinese restaurants lack basic hygienic criteria. It is only a shame that those cheap and poisoned products your government used to spread in your own shitty country has reached the international market now.

You say we have become a little bit arrogant, you guys are not just arrogant but delusional. :lol:

Check the global opinion polls. China is ranked as the 5th most positively viewed nation in the world, Iran is viewed dead last.

MPvbJ.png

Not even one single country in the entire world has a positive view of Iran. If it makes you feel any better, your second home Israel is near the bottom as well.

Sorry to break your dreams, but arrogance is pretending that you can close the Straits of Hormuz, even though in reality you are one step away from being obliterated from history by the Arabs, the Israelis and the Americans. With European support.

@Chinese-Dragon:

I don't think this assumption is accurate. China is not our 'ally' so we can't expect China to close its eyes to her own interests and I believe it will do whatever it suits to improve its economy, nothing to blame here.
Regarding the cheap products, it's should be blamed mainly on some corrupt and spoiled traders who buy these trashes in masses and import them to our country and again, it's not China's fault. China also has lots of good quality products too, countries can import whatever they want.

We should get out of these sanctions regime and trade will all of the world so our trades wouldn't be limited to few certain countries.
I would not go that far and said we are "not your ally". It's more like semi-ally. Secretly, we love to dealt with Iran and be true ally. But due to the US's global influence and to keep the US happy, we force to work with Iran on very strict regulation. Recently we helped Iran upgraded F-4 Phantoms.

------------------

China Upgrades Iranian Jets
Posted on January 2, 2013

by DAVID AXE

If Iran and the U.S. ever come to blows over Tehran’s nuclear program, U.S. warplanes could face an Iranian aerial arsenal that, while old, has been heavily upgraded. China is helping Iran add new sensors and weapons to U.S.-built F-4 Phantoms that are nearly 50 years old.

The upgrades don’t mean the Vietnam War-vintage F-4s are equal to American F-15s, F-16s and F/A-18s — to say nothing of the stealthy F-22s. Nor should the U.S. underestimate Iran’s aerial capabilities. Enhancements can significantly boost the combat potential of older planes.

Since the 1979 Islamic revolution, arms embargoes and U.S. pressure on supplier nations have made it all but impossible for Tehran to acquire new foreign-made military aircraft. Only China has been willing to defy the embargoes.

Iran is reportedly building new copies of the Saeqeh fighter, a reverse-engineered version of the U.S. F-5. But most of the fleet — including Russian-built Su-24s and MiG-29s; Mirage F.1s from France; Chinese J-6s and F-7s; and F-4s, F-5s and F-14s acquired from the U.S. — is 1960s- and ’70s-vintage. The newest foreign fighters in Iranian service are former Iraqi planes flown to safety in Iran during the U.S.-led aerial onslaught in 1991.

Iran acquired 32 F-4Ds along with 180 F-4Es from the U.S. starting in 1970. (The F-4D carries only missiles and bombs; the later F-4E is fitted with a 20-millimeter gun.) Accidents and losses during the war with Iraq in the 1980s steadily reduced the Phantom force to just 10 F-4Ds and 18 F-4Es, according to Flight Global‘s 2013 warplane database; the U.S. embargo following the revolution led to a shortage of spares that curtailed flying hours for the surviving jets.

It wasn’t until the early 2000s that Tehran made serious investment in the F-4s, as detailed by Babak Taghvaee in the latest issue of Combat Aircraft magazine. The first step was to repair the planes’ existing systems. In March 2010 the state-owned Iranian Aircraft Industries began upgrade work on the first F-4D, replacing the wiring and, with the help of Chinese technicians, adding new Chinese-made radar, radios, flat-screen displays and moving map with embedded GPS.

The updated F-4D flew for the first time in February; testing of the new systems is ongoing. Further planned updates include a new Chinese Head-Up Display, radar warning receiver, chaff and flare dispensers and PL-7 infrared- and PL-12 radar-guided air-to-air missiles.

The enhanced F-4s are slated to remain in service until at least 2025.

China Upgrades Iranian Jets | Offiziere.ch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom