What's new

Iranian economist: 'China is the worst business partner Iran ever had'

Check the global opinion polls. China is ranked as the 5th most positively viewed nation in the world, Iran is viewed dead last.

I do not really care about the global opinion. I'm not here on this earth to please ignorant fools. You do may want to ask people that actually visited Iran what their opinion about the country is. Read those trip reports.

I haven't come across a more cheap, unhygienic and stingy people as the Chinese.

I do not really care about the global opinion. I'm not here on this earth to please ignorant fools. You do may want to ask people that actually visited Iran what their opinion about the country is. Read those trip reports.

Of course you care. Not only Iran at the bottom, but your second home Israel too. :no: According to the global opinion polls, both are the most disliked out of all the countries in the world.

The Iranian regime as you like to call it, will soon wipe out Israel with a single nuclear strike. Through "proxies" of course. Then the retaliation will wipe out Iran too.

What a headache you guys like to cause for the whole world, no wonder all the countries of the world hate you. Both of you.

Of course you care. Not only Iran at the bottom, but your second home Israel too. :no: These are the global opinion polls.

The Iranian regime as you like to call it, will soon wipe out Israel with a single nuclear strike. Through "proxies" of course. Then the retaliation will wipe out Iran too.

What a headache you guys like to cause for the whole world, no wonder all the countries of the world hate you.

Wiping out countries will only happen in fanboy's scenarios. No such thing will happen.

Wiping out countries will only happen in fanboy's scenarios. No such thing will happen.

You're right, only your second home Israel is most likely to get wiped out. Either by extremists who have been "donated" a few nukes, or by the inevitable Arab demographic flood on all sides (inevitable in the long run).

Then Israel's Samson Option will finish off Iran, since Israel is (rightfully) paranoid as Hell, considering their entire civilization can be wiped out with one nuclear weapon in the hands of Hezbollah.

Nukes are not that hard to make, despite your insults against Chinese quality, we tested multiple megaton thermo-nuclear warheads in the 1960's already, along with ICBM's. It is inevitable that one of these extremist groups is going to have a nuke donated to them, and Israel is the target at the top of every list.

To all true Iranian in here, how many of you are aware of the Persian-Tang ancient connection through the Silk Road?

You're right, only your second home Israel is most likely to get wiped out. Either by extremists who have been "donated" a few nukes, or by the inevitable Arab demographics on all sides.

Arab demographical superiority is going to be countered by Israeli cleverness and superiority in technology. You may want to read about the previous encounters between both people.

Then Israel's Samson Option will finish off Iran, since those guys are (rightfully) paranoid as Hell, considering their entire civilization can be wiped out with one nuclear weapon in the hands of Hezbollah.

No, no, no.

Arab demographical superiority is going to be countered by Israeli cleverness and superiority in technology. You may want to read about the previous encounters between both people.

No, no, no.

Israeli cleverness = Surrounding themselves with Arabs who outnumber them a hundred to one, at the mercy of a single nuclear weapon which will wipe their civilization off the face of the Earth.

One day some extremist group is going to have a nuke donated to them, it's inevitable. And Israel is the target at the top of the list for every single extremist group in the Middle East.

That is not "cleverness", quite the opposite. That is stupidity.

And I wish Iran the best of luck in that endeavor. Hopefully Chinese oil imports from Iran will increase exponentially (to give more cash flow for Iran's nuclear program), and we'll continue to transfer missile tech too.

China's reputation for Iranians has declined due to 2 reasons:
1. China's support for dictator regime of mullahs
2. For low quality of their products. In my opinion this issue will be solved. even when japanese started producing industrial products, a long time ago, quality of their products were low. but they learnt how to improve quality of their works gradually and now their products have the best quality in the world. chinese will so the same thing.
Anyways, China will be a world class super power in the next few years and I believe that they are much more reliable than Russians, Indians, ... . So, I think having a strong relations with China will be very good for Iranians in long-term.

China's reputation for Iranians has declined due to 2 reasons:
1. China's support for dictator regime of mullahs

It seems all the Iranians that hate China (such as Surenas) also seem to hate the Iranian regime.

This seems to indicate there is something very good about the Iranian regime.

The Americans love the Iranian regime because it gives them a reason to invade/obliterate Iran, the Arabs love the Iranian regime because they make Iran hated by the rest of the world, Hell even the Israelis love the Iranian regime because it proves their crying right for once.

Though Israel has the least time to enjoy it.

To all true Iranian in here, how many of you are aware of the Persian-Tang ancient connection through the Silk Road?

almost all of Iranians are well aware of the strong relations of ancient Persia, and ancient Chinese dynasties through the Silk Road.

It seems all the Iranians that hate China (such as Surenas) also seem to hate the Iranian regime.

This seems to indicate there is something very good about the Iranian regime.

The Americans love the Iranian regime because it gives them a reason to invade/obliterate Iran, the Arabs love the Iranian regime because they make Iran hated by the rest of the world, Hell even the Israelis love the Iranian regime because it proves their crying right for once.

Though Israel has the least time to enjoy it.

I completely agree with the underlined part of your quote. behind the scene thats true. but I don't agree with you about : " It seems all the Iranians that hate China (such as Surenas) also seem to hate the Iranian regime.
his seems to indicate there is something very good about the Iranian regime.
"
how did you concluded it?

Here is a few advices for Iran on how to improve relation with China and kick start back with the global economy.

1. Stop enriching uranium to make nuclear weapon. This only give the US a reason to choke Iran's economy and possibly led to military invasion.

2. Make peace with Arab states.

3. Bite your tongue and agree to the West, or specifically the US, to avoid being a target. Buy your time and build up your economy to integrate with the world so in the future the US cannot strangle your economy without suffering the consequences.

4. If you can do at least #1-3, especially #1, Iran will be admit to SCO membership which can mitigate Iran national security concern.

I completely agree with the underlined part of your quote. behind the scene thats true. but I don't agree with you about : " It seems all the Iranians that hate China (such as Surenas) also seem to hate the Iranian regime.
his seems to indicate there is something very good about the Iranian regime.
"
how did you concluded it?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Iranians who hate China like Surenas, their greatest enemy is the Iranian regime.

So that means we should support the Iranian regime, against people like Surenas. Support them with massive oil revenue, missile tech, and anything else that is useful.

Those anti-China Iranians, I bet a lot of them are Persian Jews. That's why they are so opposed to Iran's nuclear program, whereas most Iranians are not.

Here is a few advices for Iran on how to improve relation with China and kick start back with the global economy.

1. Stop enriching uranium to make nuclear weapon. This only give the US a reason to choke Iran's economy and possibly led to military invasion.

2. Make peace with Arab states.

3. Bite your tongue and agree to the West, or specifically the US, to avoid being a target. Buy your time and build up your economy to integrate with the world so in the future the US cannot strangle your economy without suffering the consequences.

4. If you can do at least #1-3, especially #1, Iran will be admit to SCO membership which can mitigate Iran national security concern.

Dear xunzi, Iranians very well know how to handle these problems, the problem is about the regime governing Iran.
I think #3 is the key point. #1 can be negotiated. but about #2, as a middle-eastern who knows middle-eastern people very well, I tell you that the best way to deal with arabs is having a strong army, and making them fight with each other. that's exactly what Israel, west and even mullahs do.

Back
Top Bottom