What's new

Iranian economist: 'China is the worst business partner Iran ever had'

Of course,all developing countries are third world countries including china,why do you think iran so special?

Even they become first world countries,they will be more depend on chinese goods,just like US

Well, take a look at this.

Newly industrialized country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

350px-Newly_Industrialized_Country_2013.svg.png

Of course,all developing countries are third world countries including china,why do you think iran so special?
there is an old political meaning for Third world. china is not inside. iran is.
and there is the popular third world meaning that this guy was clearly using for : "under developped" country. iran is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_developed_country
450px-Least_Developed_Countries_map.svg.png

Why iran is not in the newly industrealized countries? I see turkey only one country in west asia

there is an old political meaning for Third world. china is not inside. iran is.
and there is the popular third world meaning that this guy was clearly using for : "under developped" country. iran is not.

Least developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
450px-Least_Developed_Countries_map.svg.png

Never heard of it ,are you being too sensitive?Even china call itself a third world country.So iran call itself a secend world country or what?

Why iran is not newly industrealized countries? I see only turkey a country in west asia

Because its not, industrialised doesnt mean only having industry, also other factors are playing a role.
You can see all factors in that link.

Why iran is not in the newly industrealized countries? I see turkey only one country in west asia
that's a shame . but Iran is not under developped too.

Never heard of it ,are you being too sensitive?Even china call itself a third world country.So iran call itself a secend world country or what?
be honnest
YOU are the one saying about third world . this word is non sense here. if you take the "diplomatic" meaning you can be inside in theold times. but china , iran .. no this word is non sense now .
and again be honnest: your fellow man wanted to insult Iran, nothing else.
some people jump on it like @xenon54 because they hate our country.

Last edited by a moderator:

be honnest
YOU are the one saying about third world . this word is non sense here. if you take the "diplomatic" meaning you can be inside in theold times. but china , iran .. no this word is non sense now .
You are the one who INSULT the Chinese people first. Consider our old ancient connection, we forgive you but refrain from making idiotic comment that will hurt our relation next time.

Even they become first world countries,they will be more depend on chinese goods,just like US
Yes I know but it is especially hurt to see from these countries. Hurt more coming from a country we considered "old ancient friend".

Yes I know but it is especially hurt to see from these countries. Hurt more coming from a country we considered "old ancient friend".

be honnest

Yeah look how much i hate Iran.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/259866-iran-could-germany-middle-east-11.html#post4525349

If i wrone anything offence to iranians then it was a answer to a iranian who insulted my country.
Sry but my country comes first for me.

I just posted a information, be mad to your goverment not to me, since im not responsible this.

You are the one who INSULT the Chinese people first. Consider our old ancient connection, we forgive you but refrain from making idiotic comment that will hurt our relation next time.
where did i insult Chinese ? bit honnesty necessary here.
your problem is you are not able to understand the article or what i said. get a brain.

if you read me correctly (as you didn't) i said i blame mostly Iranians for what is happening. read again ;)

Yeah look how much i hate Iran.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/259866-iran-could-germany-middle-east-11.html#post4525349

If i wrone anything offence to iranians then it was a answer to a iranian who insulted my country.
Sry but my country comes first for me.

I just posted a information, be mad to your goverment not to me, since im not responsible this.

because i was kind and honnest in this forum with you . i spent time to defend your opinion (see previous post)
and then i saw it agressive that you come in the discussion to thank the guy who was saying third world country Iran (because this guy was agressive and still is..)

be honnest

Well,to be honest.I have never seen any chinese insult iran in the past on this PDF.But now you get it,do you know why?

because i was kind and honnest in this forum with you . i spent time to defend your opinion (see previous post)
and then i saw it agressive that you come in the discussion to thank the guy who was saying third world country Iran

You misunderstood me, he said China is third world which is not true, just like Iran is not a third world country, but the problem began when you saw Iran was not in ''Newly Industrialised Countrys''.
But i was referring to China not Iran.

Well,to be honest.I have never seen any chinese insult iran in the past on this PDF.But now you get it,do you know why?
people don't hate China in Iran. if it is what you want to know.
we have important problems so people are on nerves . add to this that when USA is doing a great step Netanyahu is using all its energy to avoid any good change ... it is like we don't know when this tunnel is going to finish. tc.
You misunderstood me, he said China is third world which is not true, just like Iran is not a third world country, but the problem began when you saw Iran was not in ''Newly Industrialised Countrys''.
i am very sincerely sorry then (i feel ashamed of my comment then)

I knew what you mean,nothing wrong with your posts.Like I said,someone just being over suspicious

Ok. there is nothing constructive and smart to be not friends @qlongnumberq
forget this article then. they are the Iranians who acting against Iran economy who need to be blamed.
that's why i said about one exemple.
i can say another exemple: a friend said me that in Esfahan the new commercial center near the city having carrefour store and many stores there. the guys there decided to import and not buy cheaper local products (which are better quality even). you know why they do this? because some people make profits . people with relations.

Back
Top Bottom