What's new

Iranian economist: 'China is the worst business partner Iran ever had'

Ok. there is nothing constructive and smart to be not friends @qlongnumberq
forget this article then. they are the Iranians who acting against Iran economy who need to be blamed.
that's why i said about one exemple.
i can say another exemple: a friend said me that in Esfahan the new commercial center near the city having carrefour store and many stores there. the guys there decided to import and not buy cheaper local products (which are better quality even). you know why they do this? because some people make profits . people with relations.

Well, if you don't agree this article.Then we are OK,Mature comments will get mature reply.
iran should choose partner what ever it want,so do china.
And I still hope for closer sino-iran relationship,also hope iran can make better relationship with every country including Israel and Saudi Arabia
Best wishes

I'm confused. In other threads Chinese were chest thumping that they are now trading with Iran in Yuan and very soon Yuan will become a International Currency while in this article its said that Chinese businessmen and banks are scared to deal with Iran directly.

You don't understand how the sanction works.

People or company around the world who deal a business with Iran will be cut from the Western controlled international trade network and put into a black list forever. US and EU companies will not dare to do business with them too, as they will be punished too. People must pay a huge sum of penalty.

This Iranian businessman probably didn't know that he actually can easily transferring the money to buy Chinese product directly with Yuan in the provided banks. Business is all about information. If you don't know, you will be scammed by people who want to get profit from your ignorance. And he was scammed by people in Dubai.

But since the sanction is still early, people is still figure it out how to solve the problem. One day they will develop a safe and smooth trade line with China thru time. Chinese people is an expert of breaking the law!

There is so much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin.

Just read the first post again you will get what China is doing wrong if you read with an unbiased mind.

Similar storis can be heard from many other countries like Indian and African countries as well. I have even heard many PAkistanis complain about it on their Urdu news channels.

:lol:

It's a normal when people being scammed, he will said it loud. But when he get a profit, he will be silent and fear anyone know. A woman must kiss a lot of ugly frogs (and complain a lot) before finally she can found the prince. When she found the prince, she won't tell anyone.

There are a lot of silent businessmen in the world who unwillingly say anything good about China. But seeing China trade statistic, everyone know how good, honest and kind China is.

The thing I angry with CCP about Iran...

It's how CCP as a friend of Iran, didn't do something about it. I feel like CCP is too much listening the West and sacrificing but unwillingly to break relationship with Iran. Forcing Iran to do business in the very risky way. Why don't the so-called powerful CCP create a safe line to deal business with Iran as a friend?

STUPID CCP! Communist as usual! :tdown:

It's how CCP as a friend of Iran, didn't do something about it. I feel like CCP is too much listening the West and sacrificing but unwillingly to break relationship with Iran. Forcing Iran to do business in the very risky way. Why don't the so-called powerful CCP create a safe line to deal business with Iran as a friend?

Your KMT is just an obedient poodle of the West, first look at yourself before you wanna bash CPC.

Here we have a poorly educated taiwanese not knowing anything about economics and politics making a complete fool of himself.:omghaha:

where did i insult Chinese ? bit honnesty necessary here.
your problem is you are not able to understand the article or what i said. get a brain.

if you read me correctly (as you didn't) i said i blame mostly Iranians for what is happening. read again ;)

because i was kind and honnest in this forum with you . i spent time to defend your opinion (see previous post)
and then i saw it agressive that you come in the discussion to thank the guy who was saying third world country Iran (because this guy was agressive and still is..)
I'm actually referring to the Surenas guy and but end lumping you together with him. Accept my deep apology on the mistake.

Politicians often grumbling they bought too much from oversees, and they should buy products in-home, but privately they do not behave as they propogand:coffee:

Is China doing same in every country including Pakistan?? like below

''The sanctions have introduced numerous distortions into everyday life. For example, Iran is allowed to use money it earns from oil sales only to buy products from the purchasing country. As a result, Iranian supermarkets are filled with low-quality Chinese products, while several infrastructure projects are being built by Chinese companies, rather than Iranian.

One economist, Mohammad Sadegh Jahansefat, said the government had been taken hostage by countries benefiting from the sanctions particularly China, which he called the worst business partner Iran had ever had.

China has monopolized our trade ; we are subsidizing their goods, which we are forced to import,; he said, adding of its work in the energy industry, ;They destroy local production and leave oil and gas projects unfinished so that no one can work with them.''

once the sanctions are gone

Who said sanctions will be lifted?

The issue is not nuclear but geopolitics. America will never give up Israel and the Gulf states for Iran. Never.

Yes it will, Iran is far more important to US than gulf states are. But they want Iran to submit and accept US as their masters but Iran does not trust US. Thats the entire Iran US issue put short. Thats why they want to punish Iran economically until the government either gives in or a revolution replaces the current government with a pro US one. If Iran wasn't so important for US they would just bomb the crap out of us.

If so , how come Iran does so much business with China? It just doesn't add up..

China, the United Arab Emirates,and the EU are now Iran's main trading partners, accounting for 19.5%, 16.8% and 16.3% respectively.

The trade volumes suggests that China is Iran's best trade partner.

That is universal business strategy to make the most out of a deal.

Ask dotard about art of the deal lol

Is China doing same in every country including Pakistan?? like below

''The sanctions have introduced numerous distortions into everyday life. For example, Iran is allowed to use money it earns from oil sales only to buy products from the purchasing country. As a result, Iranian supermarkets are filled with low-quality Chinese products, while several infrastructure projects are being built by Chinese companies, rather than Iranian.

One economist, Mohammad Sadegh Jahansefat, said the government had been taken hostage by countries benefiting from the sanctions particularly China, which he called the worst business partner Iran had ever had.

China has monopolized our trade ; we are subsidizing their goods, which we are forced to import,; he said, adding of its work in the energy industry, ;They destroy local production and leave oil and gas projects unfinished so that no one can work with them.''

Mullahs in power ...

That is universal business strategy to make the most out of a deal.

Ask dotard about art of the deal lol

well , the main importer from China is our politicians and their kids , so they have direct benefit from this issue and they will continue this till there is nothing left from Iran ... its not about "art of deal " its about "IR level of corruption " ....

Why still Iran high level officials come to china beg for cooperation one batches after another

Back
Top Bottom