What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

can't see it :(

please humor me and mention the names of the books, not multiple sources as you put it, it confuses me no end.

tell me the names of the books which will enable me to to determine whether the authors were Persians or Arabs. just saying that an Albanian declared it sahih does not help me at all
AEB7E794-EA5A-4EC0-8999-812AEE089670.jpeg

44FDA732-D67B-4248-A9E1-CABE7F05804A.jpeg

A9780315-396D-47F7-B733-D29F0CB54745.jpeg

Arab Sunni scholar

poor ole me, numerous times, declaring me the enemy of Irani people just because I despise the usurpers at the top

Substantiate that allegation with evidence. Just because you are bitter about your inability to counter my points, doesn't mean you can dish out false accusations.

Show evidence or it didn't happen.

thank you, I stand corrected!

Substantiate that allegation with evidence. Just because you are bitter about your inability to counter my points, doesn't mean you can dish out false accusations.

Show evidence or it didn't happen.
all our arguments were deleted by some over-keen mod except a recent one @ https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/13958559

@Irfan Baloch
Do you remember you told me not to reply his posts?
He's been stalking and harassing me ever since. (exactly what he accused me of)
Although I very politely asked him not to quote me or mention me anymore.
Yet he's still doing it. Contrary to my request and your request.

@Irfan Baloch

Sir, that is not true at all. As you can see, the user posted multiple lengthy comments against me, essentially made of false allegations.

He tagged you in those posts in an attempt to have me sanctioned although it's him who violated the rules.

When I then merely proceed to defend myself against his untruthful accusations, he calls it "harassment". Honestly Sir, this sort of brazenness ought not be tolerated.

@Irfan Baloch @waz

Since yesterday, theses two users (QWECXZ and Dariush the Great) and a few others have been reacting with laughter emojis to every single one of my posts, several dozens of times in total. This qualifies as harassment as per forum rules, like moderator Foxtrot Alpha had informed me of.

At least one of these two (namely Dariush the Great) is well aware of this fact because he too had received a notice to this effect, and yet they're keeping it up. Please take appropriate measures against this unauthorized spam.

Last edited:
They won't accept that, cause they know what the results would be

Will the result of voluntary hijab be worse than this? Riots everywhere? Solemani posters be set on fire? Death chants to the Rahbar?

Seems like a Greek Tragedy novel, Iran’s government in an effort to not lose control is only accelerating its loss of control and legitimacy and if not legitimacy then maybe competency is the better word.

I mean it’s not like hijab protects Iranian women’s “purity”. Iran underground is even more western than western society. Drugs, sex, alcohol, parties, sex parties are all rampant. Significant levels of prostitution (that now due to economic situation have gotten higher).

I mean what is the hijab really protecting if the underground is so sinful and disgraceful? It’s a mirage. On the surface Iran looks like a religious society, in reality it’s just as secular and sinful as a western society among the youth (18-40 demographic).

Since yesterday, theses two users (QWECXZ and Dariush the Great) and a few others have been reacting with laughter emojis to every single one of my posts, several dozens of times in total. This qualifies as harassment as per forum rules, like moderator Foxtrot Alpha had informed me of.
freaking hell! what are you? 5?

I've been given over 557 laugh reactions and abused and sworn at twice that number of times by all kindsa weirdos (incl. a few mods). should I sue for harassment too?

okay let's join forces and start a class action suit against them all but I'm afraid we will lose this is PDF not some den of intellectuals but retards, inadequates and now cry babies too.

Last edited:
Will the result of voluntary hijab be worse than this? Riots everywhere? Solemani posters be set on fire? Death chants to the Rahbar?

Seems like a Greek Tragedy novel, Iran’s government in an effort to not lose control is only accelerating its loss of control and legitimacy and if not legitimacy then maybe competency is the better word.

I mean it’s not like hijab protects Iranian women’s “purity”. Iran underground is even more western than western society. Drugs, sex, alcohol, parties, sex parties are all rampant. Significant levels of prostitution (that now due to economic situation have gotten higher).

I mean what is the hijab really protecting if the underground is so sinful and disgraceful? It’s a mirage. On the surface Iran looks like a religious society, in reality it’s just as secular and sinful as a western society among the youth (18-40 demographic).

Man, I was writing the same thing and the Iranians here started to attack me like I hit the girl on the head.. :lol:

I agree with your message though. Force and control are very counter productive and counter intuitive tools to get your message across. It never works.

Now I wonder when we`re going to see the us slap sanctions on the ukraine for purchasing iranian weaponry,after all this is a very clear violation of us secondary sanctions on iran,right? 🤔 😉
Seriously tho`,it does rather imply that the ukrainians are having to go to increasingly desperate lengths to source their logistic needs,one would`ve thought that they would`ve kept sources like this very quiet for pretty obvious reasons,however I guess someone in the propaganda dept,either in the ukraine or the west,thought this was a clever way of suggesting that iran was playing both sides,atho if that actually was the case then by publisizing this the ukrainians have effectively shot themselves in the foot.as I doubt that the iranians would be willing to supply them with anymore when its clear that the ukranians cat keep their mouths shout.
In all seriousness tho I would tend to suspect the syrians for this little bit of theft/diversion,tho it should not be to hard at all to track down the responsible parties.It might have been a bit smarter for the middlemen [whoever they are] to have sold the ukranians the oldest dated ammo first,not the newest.🙄

Drugs, sex and prostitution are not rampant.

I am sure I have seen Iran more than you. Never seen a single prostitute. Drugs are there but it is everywhere in the world.

Do I want hijab to be like this? No
Is prostitution rampant? Hell no

Is sex rampant? I would not mind if it was but it is not.

Drugs, sex and prostitution are not rampant.

I am sure I have seen Iran more than you. Never seen a single prostitute. Drugs are there but it is everywhere in the world.

Holy shit. Man are you delusional? Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. It exists in every society.

Back
Top Bottom