What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Notice how the troll, when facing the mods quickly tries to play the victim... Remembers me of a certain leader "man alilam, man cholagham". How similar.

He got insulted before because of his continuing degrading of Iran, its people and most importantly its history before the mullahs.

Of course you are not going to make friends with posting pics of mullahs and telling Iranian members in their face "this is the one ruling you, face it". What did he expect?

Just behave when you talk with other Iranians. If you going to act weird you will recieve a harsh reaction.

Stop concocting stories. I clearly stated I have Iranian citizenship.

Here's an example from last April:

Yeah, and what's your point? I'm an Iranian citizen, live with it.

My words were that I'm Iran by citizenship.

As here, in April 2022:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-13734332

Also, there's no citizenship condition for participating here. I saw no such thing in the forum rules. Again you consider yourself entitled to make up new rules on the go.

Doesn't matter, it's not as if you constituted a homogeneous group. None of it allows you to silence me.
Nobody is trying to silence you, it is you who is trying to silence others by constantly harassing people who express their opinions about the ongoing protests and then when your hypocrisy is exposed, you try to play the victim and call in the moderators to silence them. As if you deserve extra attention or enjoy more privileges than other users.

People here remember, as has been confirmed already by all currently active members in the last hour, that you have said it many times that you were not Iranian. Even your country flag was Pakistan only a few days or few weeks ago and you tried to earn our appraisal for being a non-Iranian that is devoted to defending Iran on the forum.

Even if somehow you've been granted Iranian citizenship by the authorities for being a digital propagandist for the regime, you are still not an Iranian. You were not born in Iran and your parents are not of Iranian origin, again per your own claims. So, by all means, you have no right to create fighting among Iranians.

Hey guys, I'm sorry to interfere here, but I just wanted to say something.

It's not Islamic or okay to hit bitches in the head with sticks, covered or uncovered.

Please learn how to be human before trying to learn about Islam.

Thank you and good day.

It's a forum. One can freely quote anyone when they say something that needs further discussion. That's not harassment per se.

You lost the thread of the discussion again. I notice you often do.

You claimed I was the one who usually quotes your posts. That's not true. You're the one who normally quotes me, as was the case today / yesterday. This had to be set straight.

It's only harassment when someone calls others things like you are serving Zionists, NATO, etc., starts name calling and labeling others things that they are not, or provokes them by pretending to be more Iranian than them while in reality, as others have already confirmed it, you are not even Iranian to begin with.

Yes, such as repeatedly accusing me of committing massive amounts of sins whilst not knowing me. Address me in this or similar ways and I'll describe your views openly for what they represent.

Your friend Mohsen even went as far as calling people who disagreed with him "dayouth" and stupid. You pretend to be very law abiding and virtuous, yet you did not distance yourself from such an unethical and unmoral post.

I do not mingle in disputes between users. I strictly addressed the content of mohsen's post. If this is a violation of forum rules, point me to which rule this is supposed to have breached.

You lost the thread of the discussion again. I notice you often do.

You claimed I was the one who usually quotes your posts. That's not true. You're the one who normally quotes me, as was the case today / yesterday. This had to be set straight.

Yes, such as repeatedly accusing me of committing massive amounts of sins whilst not knowing me. Address me in this or similar ways and I'll describe your views openly for what they represent.

I do not mingle in disputes between users. I strictly addressed the content of mohsen's post. If this is a violation of forum rules, point me to which rule this is supposed to have breached.
You are doing it again, quoting my posts repeatedly.
I think moderators were very clear that you should stop doing that and let them sort things out.
Weren't you the one who mentioned @waz and @Irfan Baloch here?

So, if that's what you want, stop quoting me please. Let them handle it now.

I think moderators were very clear that you should stop doing that and let them sort things out.

He can't help it lol. He has to quote you, maybe a special case of syndrome like wanting to have the last word or something.

I hope he stops with his abusing and confrontational behavior towards other members here.

Nobody is trying to silence you, it is you who is trying to silence others by constantly harassing people who express their opinions

I never harassed anyone in this subforum. There was no unprovoked ad hominem in any of my comments, and I strictly focus on the content of posts, which I discuss. This doesn't qualify as harassment whatsoever.

and then when they expose your hypocrisy, you try to play the victim.

You did not "expose" anything but proceeded with libel, randomly and gratuitously accusing me of committing sins. Mods have seen / will see it all. There's no use trying to put a spin on your misconduct now.

Everyone here remembers, as has been confirmed by all currently active members in the last hours, that you have said it many times that you were not Iranian. Even your country flag was Pakistan only a few days or few weeks ago.

In April 2022 already, I had made it clear that I'm Iranian by citizenship:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-13734332

Even if somehow you've been granted Iranian citizenship by the authorities for being a digital propagandist for the regime,
you are still not an Iranian. You were not born in Iran and your parents are not of Iranian origin, again per your own claims.

@Irfan Baloch
@waz

Gentlemen, more libel by this person. I have no links to any government or other organized entity. They're seeking to portray me as a paid agent. It'd be very easy for me to respond in kind, but I prefer to stick with the rules. Please take appropriate action against this repeated abuse.

So, by all means, you have no right to create fighting among Iranians.

I am expressing my take on various topics, in conformity with forum regulations. This qualifies as expression and exchange of views, not instigation of "fights" between users. You are in no position to try and silence me with made up rules of your own.

Last edited:

It's not Islamic or okay to hit bitches in the head with sticks, covered or uncovered.

Thank you and good day.

D8149739-AFC8-4CB7-9E70-EACA3F052DB0.jpeg

You still don't get it: you started it. That's what I was highlighting. Now you posted a lot of misinformation against me, and even reiterated your ad hominems and libel, as did user Surenas. I am entitled to react, so that moderators won't get misled unnecessarily.

He can't help it lol. He has to quote you, maybe a special case of syndrome like wanting to have the last word or something.

I hope he stops with his abusing and confrontational behavior towards other members here.
lol. You were right. He couldn't even hold it back to prove you wrong. He had to do it. lol

Thank you and good day.
Hey, not trying to interfere here but try not to rape and beat tourists that go to your country. Please learn how to be human. Thank you

خب شانی جان چی بگیم؟
می‌خوای بگی تو صدر اسلام هنوز برده داری وجود داشته و زنان رو می‌زدن؟
اینی که اسلام اجازه می‌داده زنان بدون حجاب باشند رو می‌خوای بگی؟
من نکته داستانت رو نگرفتم راستش​

خب شانی جان چی بگیم؟
می‌خوای بگی تو صدر اسلام هنوز برده داری وجود داشته و زنان رو می‌زدن؟
اینی که اسلام اجازه می‌داده زنان بدون حجاب باشند رو می‌خوای بگی؟
من نکته داستانت رو نگرفتم راستش​

کاش میشد رید توش ولی عقلانی اینه با آرامش و منطقی جلو رفت

هنوز میگم اول امنیت

Back
Top Bottom