What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Congrats! Your drivel got "liked" by the local anti-Iranian zionist propagandist "Sammuel". I'm sure you feel in good company now.
Maybe you should stop creating fetneh (fitna) among Iranians of the forums?
Particularly when you are a guest here, as you are a non-Iranian poster.

دخترهای سردارها خیلی بد حجاب و قرطی اند و این نکته بدنیست و تحمل اونها رو کمکم بالا میبره

یک روزی بود آستین کوتاه مشکل بود الان بسیجی ها آستین کوتاه میپوشن

به آرامی اوضاع بهتر میشه
و این بهتر انقلابه
:درست می‌گی اما یه بنده خدایی هم خوب می‌گفت
مگه عمر آدم چقدر هست و آدم چند بار زندگی می‌کنه؟
پاسخ نسل‌های سوخته رو کی می‌خواد بده؟ نمی‌شه به همه مردم گفت از خود گذشتگی کنید که
اون افرادی که احساس می‌کنند عمرشون داره تباه می‌شه به سمت رادیکالیزه شدن می‌رن​

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Gentlemen, could you please take care of this user who's been repeatedly harassing and insulting me with totally unprovoked, borderline islamophobic balderdash?

You may read my comments before they started attacking me, whether I violated any rules.

If posts like the below ones are okay, please let me know so I can start responding in kind:

Congrats! Your drivel got "liked" by the local anti-Iranian zionist propagandist "Sammuel". I'm sure you feel in good company now.

Netanyahu himself could like my posts for all I care. To quote the great Malcolm X:

''I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.''

This is my post about another incident in 2019, Now 3 years later and we still have unnecessary problems caused by the fanatics' fetish, And i don't think these problems are going to get solved.

11iNI64.jpg

Why are you comparing their behavior to American police ? You're trying to justify unacceptable behavior by pointing to even worst behavior. What kind of logic is that ?
Whataboutism.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Gentlemen, could you please take care of this user who's been repeatedly harassing and insulting me with totally unprovoked, borderline islamophobic balderdash?

You may read my comments before they started attacking me, whether I violated any rules.

If posts like the below ones are okay, please let me know so I can start responding in kind:

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Please take care of this false flagger.
He's been harassing me constantly when I exposed him for the hypocrite he is when he said that he had to constantly see naked people have sex in Europe, but yet he never explained why he has to stay in a country that he sees people having sex there on the streets on a daily basis.

He's been constantly name calling @Dariush the Great and @Surenas, accusing them of treason against Iran while these users are two of the most patriotic Iranians and Salar is not even Iranian, per his own words.

The guy is creating discord among Iranians of the forum.
He's been treated too well for a guest and he doesn't seem appreciative of the hospitality that Iranian members of the forum have extended to this non-Iranian user.

Maybe you should stop creating fetneh (fitna) among Iranians of the forums?
Particularly when you are a guest here, as you are a non-Iranian poster.

The only yardstick are the forum rules, not some political opinion you would get to define.

I'm an Iranian citizen. And I don't lend support to zionist and NATO plots against my homeland. So sit down and behave.

Last edited:
The only measure are the forum rules, not some political opinion you would get to define.

I'm an Iranian citizen. And I don't lend support to zionist and NATO plots against my homeland. So sit down and behave.
You are not an Iranian citizen. You had mentioned it many times before.
A lot of people here are witnesses that you previously said you were not Iranian and took pride in defending the regime as a non-Iranian.
So, stop creating fitna among Iranians and understand your boundaries as a guest.

Netanyahu himself could like my posts for all I care.

Thanks for the admission. That your ilk will gladly accept assistance from Netanyahu against your own country's government was clear to me, now everyone knows.

Oh, and the great Malcolm X would most probably side with the Islamic Republic today. Like his martyred son who visited Iran and was murdered shortly afterwards, likely by your NATO friends.

You are not an Iranian citizen. You had mentioned it many times before.
A lot of people here are witnesses that you previously said you were not Iranian and took pride in defending the regime as a non-Iranian.

This is a lie. I am Iranian by citizenship and had made it clear long ago.

So, stop creating fitna among Iranians and understand your boundaries as a guest.

Stop trying to substitute yourself to the moderators. You enjoy no privileges over me, and do not get to define what I can and what I can't post as long as it conforms to forum rules. Got it?

Last edited:
@waz @Irfan Baloch

Crying to daddy because you have been exposed as a hypocritical misfit who preaches religious bigotry but lives comfortably in the decadent and liberal West.

Where I come from, people who report others to the authorities are honorless and loathed. You seem to fit these criteria as our resident and digital basij.

That is a lie. I am Iranian by citizenship and had made that clear long ago.

Stop trying to substitute yourself to the moderators. You enjoy no privileges over me, and do not get to define what I can and what I can't post as long as it conforms to forum rules. You understand?
People here who have known you for a long time on this forum know very well that you said you were a non-Iranian defendant of the Iranian regime. Even your country flag was Pakistan and only recently you have changed it to Iran.

I can't be the only one who remembers this. Other members can confirm it too. @aryobarzan @Dariush the Great @Cthulhu @Surenas @Shapur Zol Aktaf and many others who have been here for a long time and I don't recall them at this moment.

The only person that thinks he has special privileges here is you. You are a guest here, as a non-Iranian member, per your own words. The majority of Iranians on PDF do not get along well with you and your fanatic ideas, but we supported you when you were posting in support of Iran against foreigners. Now you are creating discord and fitna (fetneh) among Iranians after your true colors were exposed by your own stupidity.

@SalarHaqq

I am glad we have you here but we have to understand and address issues especially when it is easy to solve.

We have so many sardars with girls like those. Hijab does not have to be hijab of arabia.

We may not be able to solve economic issues or turbofan issues but this one ….

Sagesh be gheire Iranihayi ke gohe Iraniha ro mikhoran miarze, sad albate. :lol:

In dafe postet ro pak kardi, hatta khodet ham az sootiyi ke dadi khejalat keshidi, har chand ke postet chand bar quote shode. Mesle inke dari say mikoni mardom yadeshoon bere to Irani nisti.

It's not harassment when it's true and it is based on your own post.
You should get reported for hypocrisy and lying, besides being a false flagger.

Enjoy watching naked women in Europe, you non-Iranian onanist. :lol:
Now it figures why you are so eager to stay in Europe at any cost.

Let's see which one happens sooner: the dissolution of Gasht-e Ershad or Entegham-e Sakht. :rofl:

حیف این همه متن زیبایی که برای یک فرد احمق نوشتی
در عجبم که فکر می‌کنی این افراد توانایی استدلال دارن

به قول امید دانا برده داری هم قانون بود. مگه چون چیزی قانون هست باید درست باشه؟
بت پرستی هم قانون بود. احتمالاً امثال محسن اون زمان به محمد و ابراهیم می‌گفتن دیوث
وقتی که هیچ کشور مسلمونی حجاب اجباری نیست معلوم هست که کی اشتباه می‌گه​

can you stop your personal enmity and keep the disagreement only to a level acceptable as per forum rules?
kindly stop stalking and harrssing your fellow forum members.

@waz @Irfan Baloch
Dear brothers, me, users @QWECXZ @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Surenas and several other Iranians are being plagued day and night by pro-government propaganda from a single user. His posts have been reported. His mission is to anger us Iranians here with pro-regime propaganda and constantly argues left and right with countless members here.

We do not appreciate his presence here. As a foreigner (He is not Iranian by origin) he should respect and get along with fellow Iranians here and not talk in a dictating tone about anything related to Iran.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Please take care of this false flagger.
He's been harassing me constantly when I exposed him for the hypocrite he is when he said that he had to constantly see naked people have sex in Europe, but yet he never explained why he has to stay in a country that he sees people having sex there on the streets on a daily basis.

He's been constantly name calling @Dariush the Great and @Surenas, accusing them of treason against Iran while these users are two of the most patriotic Iranians and Salar is not even Iranian, per his own words.

The guy is creating discord among Iranians of the forum.
He's been treated too well for a guest and he doesn't seem appreciative of the hospitality that Iranian members of the forum have extended to this non-Iranian user.

can you stop your personal enmity and keep the disagreement only to a level acceptable as per forum rules?
kindly stop stalking and harrssing your fellow forum members.
I am not stalking or harassing anyone.
If anything, he is the one that keeps mentioning me and quoting me.

Back
Top Bottom