What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Such a fine Muslim. Doesn't it turn you on when you see naked women on the street on a daily basis? Because that's one of the main arguments behind hijab, that it makes Muslim men commit sins. You must be very sinful and enjoy sinning every day then.

Reported for harassment, libel.

باز لااقل محسن با حالا هر اعتقادی که داشته باشه ایرانی هست
سالار که بنابر گفته‌های خودش حتی ایرانی هم نیست و داره برای مردم ایران نظر می‌ده​

Make sure to enjoy the dress code and Islamic rule in Iran. For it's not going anywhere, no matter how often you wish it away or how many phony "strategies" for "regime change" you devise on the internet.

Watching oppositionists rage at the fact that a Moslem cleric is leading the country is priceless. What more could one ask for?

Last edited:
Strategic patience, my dear. One of those admirable and delicate Iranian traits, knowing that the end of the corrupt and out-of-touch regime will eventually become reality. It's all in the making, whether within this generation or the next one.

The fact is that a great many exiled Iranian oppositionists on western and zionist payroll have taken that wild dream to their graves. I know the frustration runs mighty deep, but poetic invocation of Iranian traits and banking on a hidden hand of History will never be more than meagre substitutes to the faculty of achieving actual results on the ground. They are, for all practical purposes, rhetoric gimmicks drawn from the same repertoire of hollow sloganeering which generations of oppositionists have drowned themselves in.

In that sense, cultivate that patience by all means. If one camp is in dire need of it, it's the oppositionist one.

In the meanwhile, enjoying life in the decadent West where incells and misfits like you and DaylamiteWarrior are forced to write endless monologues from their basements about how people on the other side of the world should organize their lives, desperately clinging to ancien ideologies and political systems that are long past their expiration date.

The pathetic pretension of clairvoyance about other people's private matters aside, I wouldn't have expected more from a NATO supporter who spends their time attempting to cover up the existential enmity of zionists against Iran, for no other reason than deep seated resentment towards the land where Islam originated; who behind an Iranian ultra-nationalist facade is reduced to adopting western ideologies and political standards under the pretext that these supposedly are the defining features of "modernity"; and who, in their own words, is enjoying decadence.

I'd still say it's regretful you had to switch to unprovoked personal attacks. It does tell us something about the prevailing state of desperation within oppositionist ranks though.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have expected more from a NATO supporter who spends their time attempting to cover up the existential enmity of zionists against Iran, for no other reason than deep seated resentment towards the land where Islam originated, who behind an ultra-nationalist Iranian facade is reduced to adopting western ideologies and political standards under the pretext that these supposedly are the defining features of "modernity", and who, in their own words, is enjoying decadence.
How easily you lie and label others things that they are not. Not that it's not expected from a hypocritical person like you though.
If anything, Surenas is one of those guys that defended Iran before your non-Iranian clown a$$ joined the forums. Now you call him a NATO supporter lol

Authority figures are not supposed to lay a finger on someone for no reason. You can't justify it. Those people were just bystanders. What about that girl they pushed down. She could have easily bashed her head on the ground. That's sick and 2 wrongs don't make a right. Just because some officers in the US behave like animals, that doesn't justify Iranian police acting like that. Police are supposed to protect people not abuse them.

You consider those two moves as hits and physical abuse, characteristic of what a maniacs and sadist would do? Not only does it look harmless but the reaction of the bystander himself (in navyblue shirt) seems to suggest it wasn't hurtful. Good luck expecting riot police officers in the heat of the action in the midst of a melee, when dozens of people are running around wildly, to always perfectly distinguish between a bystander and protesters / rioters.

These below are true hits, footage from "democratic" USA:

https://www.tmz.com/2015/04/14/chico-police-beating-video-extreme-violence-sued/

Everyone can compare.

Sagesh be gheire Iranihayi ke gohe Iraniha ro mikhoran miarze, sad albate. :lol:

In dafe postet ro pak kardi, hatta khodet ham az sootiyi ke dadi khejalat keshidi, har chand ke postet chand bar quote shode. Mesle inke dari say mikoni mardom yadeshoon bere to Irani nisti.

What suti? I'd recommend to take your pills rather than to grasp at straws in such a ludicrous fashion, because you're just as amateurish at it as you are at political analysis.

It's not harassment when it's true and it is based on your own post.
You should get reported for hypocrisy and lying, besides being a false flagger.

You came issuing gratuitous accusations. Dodge it as you will, nonsense like that by subjects such as yourself who fail at civilized discussion will get reported.

Enjoy watching naked women in Europe, you non-Iranian onanist. :lol:
Now it figures why you are so eager to stay in Europe at any cost.

Reported for harassment, libel and insult.

Let's see which one happens sooner: the dissolution of Gasht-e Ershad or Entegham-e Sakht. :rofl:

I can tell you which will vanish first: oppositionist dreams of an imminent collapse of the Islamic Revolution.

Last edited:
What suti? I'd recommend to take your pills rather than to grasp at straws in such a ludicrous fashion, because you're just as amateurish at it as you are at political analysis.

You came issuing gratuitous accusations. Dodge it as you will, nonsense like that by subjects who fail at civilized discussion will get reported.

Reported for harassment.

I can tell you which will vanish first: oppositionist dreams of an imminent collapse of the Islamic Revolution.

Here you are, I have quoted your post for you again. You were so embarrassed about it that you thought you had to delete it, but it's here to say:

SalarHaqq said:
Yes, and this is all taking place in the west on a daily basis. I've repeatedly had the displeasure to witness it against my will. In many cases, law enforcement doesn't care nor will they move to arrest offenders.

Years ago in a major European city, I was disturbed by such a sight. Normally I will just move on as quickly as possible, but this time, the fact that several children or very young teenagers at most were standing in the vicinity, convinced me to act because I thought these could have been my own offspring. So I decided to voice protest, highlighting the presence of children. Guess what happened then? One of the kids stepped forward and told me they had no problem with it since they too had already engaged in intimate acts.

This is the mind-boggling degree of western moral decadence, and the slippery slope liberal anti-hejab militants are keen to push Iran towards (knowlingly or unknowingly, doesn't matter - they must and will be stopped).
Keep trying to change the subject. You still have answered why you are sticking to Europe where you have to witness naked people having sex on a daily basis. The whole point of compulsory hijab is because the regime of Iran believes that a Muslim cannot refrain from sinning in a society where women are not decent. So, if you are a true God-fearing Muslim, why are you staying in a society that makes you commit sins when you could easily immigrate to your utopia, the Islamic Republic of Iran?

I can tell you which one will happen sooner than Entegham-e Sakht. The dissolution of Gasht-e Ershad.

How easily you lie and label others things that they are not. Not that it's not expected from a hypocritical person like you though.
If anything, Surenas is one of those guys that defended Iran before your non-Iranian clown a$$ joined the forums. Now you call him a NATO supporter lol

Says he whose last refuge consists in trying their luck with an uninspired avalanche of insulting ad hominems.

And no, I can produce quotes and evidence for every point I made.

Renewed insult reported, by the way.

Authority figures are not supposed to lay a finger on someone for no reason. You can't justify it.

There is a reason: the place needed to be evacuated immediately in order to ensure public security. To this effect, laying a finger on someone is perfectly justified.

Those people were just bystanders.

Nothing happened to them.

What about that girl they pushed down. She could have easily bashed her head on the ground. That's sick and 2 wrongs don't make a right. Just because some officers in the US behave like animals, that doesn't justify Iranian police acting like that. Police are supposed to protect people not abuse them.

Show me Iranian law enforcement acting like the US police, then we can talk.

Last edited:
Here you are, I have quoted your post for you again. You were so embarrassed about it that you thought you had to delete it, but it's here to say:

Quote it a trillion times for all I care. Plaster every thread with it. The post perfectly reflects the convictions I've always expressed. I hardly ever share personal experiences online and it was intended for my brother to read, after which it had essentially served its purpose.

What exactly is supposed to be "embarrassing" about the involuntary witnessing of some wrongdoing committed by random people I don't even know? As I said, you're furiously grasping at straws. Keep this laughable sort of rhetoric for the average oppositionist afflicted by severe cognitive limitations.

I can tell you which one will happen sooner than Entegham-e Sakht. The dissolution of Gasht-e Ershad.

I can tell which will happen earliest: the collapse of oppositionst dreams about an imminent downfall of the Islamic Republic.

Quote it a million times for all I care. There's nothing to be "embarrassed" about. I hardly ever share personal experiences online and intended my brother to read it, after which it had essentially served its purpose.

What exactly is supposed to be "embarrassing" about the involuntary witnessing of some wrongdoing committed by people I don't even know? As I said, you're grasping at straws. Keep this laughable sort of rhetoric for the average oppositionist afflicted by severe cognitive limitations.

I can tell which will happen earliest: the collapse
Keep trying to change the subject. You still haven't answered why you are sticking to Europe where you have to witness naked people having sex on a daily basis. The whole point of compulsory hijab is because the regime of Iran believes that a Muslim cannot refrain from sinning in a society where women are not decent. So, if you are a true God-fearing Muslim, why are you staying in a society that makes you commit sins when you could easily immigrate to your utopia, the Islamic Republic of Iran?

Freudian slip?

Keep trying to change the subject. You still haven't answered why you are sticking to Europe where you have to witness naked people having sex on a daily basis.

I stated it occurs in the west on a quasi daily basis, which is a fact that can be verified from news reports. I never claimed that I myself am witnessing it every day. Your comprehension skills haven't improved one bit.

The whole point of compulsory hijab is because the regime of Iran believes that a Muslim cannot refrain from sinning in a society where women are not decent.

Bollocks.

So, if you are a true God-fearing Muslim, why are you staying in a society that makes you commit sins when you could easily immigrate to your utopia, the Islamic Republic of Iran?

Who told you it makes me commit sins?

Take your pills now, you're hallucinating boundlessly.

Last edited:
Mardom hanooz felan donbale barandazi nistan. Daran say mikonan ke be in heyvanate khar mazhab befahmoonan ke kari ke kardan ghalate toye in donyaye emroozi. yani nabayad adam bekoshi. agar vaghean doost darin adam bekoshin yalla berin esrail ba oona dargir beshin. chera khodetoon ro ba mardome iran dargir mikonid? khayesho nadarin dige, zaeef hastin. midoonid agar hatta yek esraeili ro ham khash bendazin, mian jado abadetoono mizanan terror mikonan.

in terroristha khar mazhab faghat zaeef koshan. khaake tamaame jahan bar saretoon.

I see very limited but captured and twitted movements.
اون ویدئو کردستان مثل اینکه برای قبل بوده
ولی امروز هم تقریباً شلوغ بوده. فارس هم نوشته
اعتراضات بعد از چند روز می‌خوابه البته اما آثارش ادامه داره​

Mardom hanooz felan donbale barandazi nistan. Daran say mikonan ke be in heyvanate khar mazhab befahmoonan ke kari ke kardan ghalate toye in donyaye emroozi. yani nabayad adam bekoshi. agar vaghean doost darin adam bekoshin yalla berin esrail ba oona dargir beshin. chera khodetoon ro ba mardome iran dargir mikonid? khayesho nadarin dige, zaeef hastin. midoonid agar hatta yek esraeili ro ham khash bendazin, mian jado abadetoono mizanan terror mikonan.

in terroristha khar mazhab faghat zaeef koshan. khaake tamaame jahan bar saretoon.
مردم از لیبی و سوریه شدن می‌ترسند​

اون ویدئو کردستان مثل اینکه برای قبل بوده
ولی امروز هم تقریباً شلوغ بوده. فارس هم نوشته
اعتراضات بعد از چند روز می‌خوابه البته اما آثارش ادامه داره

مردم از لیبی و سوریه شدن می‌ترسند​
I like to give a case study which I witnessed myself in Quebec Canada...In the 1950s and 60s Quebec was ruled more or less by Catholic church..they told people what to do how to behave and even how to have sex..

In late 1960s people were fed up of the power of church on their daily lives and started something which is called "Quiet Revolution" and by mid 1970s when I was student in Montreal you could see the effects..very few people attended Church and ordinary people made fun of the whole institutions related to the church.
That is what will happen in Iran if not already happening. This rigid and draconian laws they have imposed on people can be overcome by civil disobedience as you mentioned yoursef..Iranian population is mature and educated and they know violent actions will only backfire on themselves..so yes if I had a business in Iran I would not hire a woman dressed in that stupid black bags and if all private businesses do that it is a good civil disobedience to start..let the stupid "akhonds" know that this is 21 century and it is them who have to adopt to peoples wishes.

Back
Top Bottom