What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Amini didn't pass away suddenly after collapsing. Oppositionists even claim that the emergency van took a long time to arrive.
she suddenly collapse , typical of some type of brain hemorhhage
It doesn't allow for a doubtless conclusion.
as i said publishing the brain ct-scan would put all doubt to an end
Nor did the German man mentioned in the article I shared.
he complained of the chest dyscomfort and loss of sensation in hand . typical for myocardial infarction .and he was alive till he reached hospital , ms, amini when reached hospital was in cardio pulmonary arrest .
There are conflicting statements on this. Moreover, fatal heart attacks do not necessarily suppose a recorded history of such issues.
the only ones to produce sudden cardiac death are heart rupture and HOCM . choose which one you want and i go in detail about them
What was the man in Germany doing when he had the stroke? Standing and talking. Not stressful onto itself.
really , during the arrest he showed the signs , do i need to show videos on how those arrest took place ? i taught i don't need to tell you of all the people how they arrest people in those civil disobedience during the covid-19
No, in such a case the entire mainstream media apparatus will start claiming that the scan is faked.
and if you don't you had uprising on the street as we have now, by the way when it became a matter of national security those mainstream media excuses are useless , the family of the girl can publish them . you can publish autopsy report (hope they do that at least otherwise if she was burried without it for years to come you have provided food for those same mainstream media)
Kindly do not change the subject, the user I quoted clearly stated "this government". The Ahmadinejad government has not been in charge for almost a decade.
you said the government , not this government . our problem is that some organization think they are entitled to act as a seeparate government . what i post about Ali Karimi happened several day ago. and was a clear example of those people that think they are entitled to act as a separate government from the government

as you read , it didn't kill suddenly it first had signs that took some time , he went to hospital . what we see in the video and here from the eyewitnesses suggest some sort of cerebellar hemorhage . she never complained of any sort of heart symptom at the custody and had not have a history of such problem , she was not doing any activity , just sitting . very unlikely the reason for death was heart attack .
the government can put all these to rest and prove every one wrong by just posting her brain Ct-scan for anbybody to see
Actually her family gave her ct scan results to the defender of women's rights (Saudi media!) and it has been confirmed to be legitimate and also a prove of no damage.

And how does Iran benefit from restricting personal freedoms like owning dogs or forcing hijab?
Iranian people benefit from restriction of dogs, cause they don't have to worry about sitting on dog's poops, each time they go to parks. it's not a zoo.

Hijab is mandatory in all countries, and the level of it is based on their religion and culture. Iranians are Muslims and Islam decided on that level, not CIA, Mosad, etc.

Last edited:
she suddenly collapse , typical of some type of brain hemorhhage

With a stroke, a person will collapse at some point as well.

he complained of the chest dyscomfort and loss of sensation in hand . typical for myocardial infarction .and he was alive till he reached hospital , ms, amini when reached hospital was in cardio pulmonary arrest .

We don't know how long it took for each one of them to reach the hospital.

And as another user pointed to, when someone's suffered head injuries of such intensity, they don't normally maintain this much of their composure, nor do they fail to show any signs of pain.

really , during the arrest he showed the signs , do i need to show videos on how those arrest took place ? i taught i don't need to tell you of all the people how they arrest people in those civil disobedience during the covid-19

Which arrest? It was an ID check, he wasn't arrested.

and if you don't you had uprising on the street as we have now, by the way when it became a matter of national security those mainstream media excuses are useless , the family of the girl can publish them . you can publish autopsy report (hope they do that at least otherwise if she was burried without it for years to come you have provided food for those same mainstream media)

It wouldn't have made much of a difference to the oppositionist lot who tend to believe whatever Saudi International, the BBC and Instagram trolls feed them with. And these would doubtlessly have dismissed any report or scan that doesn't corroborate their narrative.

As for an uprising being currently underway, not really. Very few protesters took the streets and it'll fizzle out in no time.

you said the government , not this government .

I directly responded to a user who stated "this government" so by way of consequence I was referring to the present government as well.

our problem is that some organization think they are entitled to act as a seeparate government . what i post about Ali Karimi happened several day ago. and was a clear example of those people that think they are entitled to act as a separate government from the government

Don't care about that, a user made a claim about the government so I'm asking for their sources.

Last edited:
Actually her family gave her ct scan results to the defender of women's rights (Saudi media!) and it has been confirmed to be legitimate and also a prove of no damage.

intresting , i'm more intrsted in the lung , thats not a normal lung at all
3594382.jpg

3594380.jpg

last time i saw such lung was in our End Stage Covid-19 patient , did they provided any reason for such consolidation it show a very severe ARDS?
about brain CT-Scan

the CT-Scan clearly show there is no Skull fracture at skull base in these cuts and I agree there is a previous surgery according to the cut at these area (in right side its important to notice in CT-Scan left of the photo is actually right and Right of the Photo is left)
3594381.jpg

but the brain is severely edemato , why its the case .

according to these ct-scan the lung shows severe consolidation , no patient with that lung can walk on street as a matter of fact i doubt such patient can tolerate if you take him/her of oxygen and not just nasal mask it need a lot more advanced technique to keep the saturation and that brain certainly is not normal but there is no sign of EDH or SDH but i still can't say anything about SAH or ICH as a normal ct=scan is usually around 24 tissue cut and 24 bone cut . here we have only 5 cuts wonder why Iran International didn't publish all the cuts

by the way the Mashreq article have such part in it
رای بررسی وضعیت ریه بیمار نیز با تخصص رادیولوژی گفت‌وگو کردیم که وی توضیح می‌دهد: در سی‌تی‌اسکن ریه شواهد کانتیوژن یا له شدگی بافت ریه مشاهده می‌شود که پس از «سی پی آر» رخ می‌دهد و ممکن است در هر بیماری رخ دهد و این موضوع غیرطبیعی نیست.​
its only partially true yes the lung cuntusion after cpr will happen but in last 3 years i saw hundreds of chest ct after CPR and i assure you none of them showed such extent of contusion also i agree that iran international explanations are BS

Last edited:
We don't know how long it took for each one of them to reach the hospital.

And as another user pointed to, when someone's suffered head injuries of such intensity, they don't normally maintain this much of their composure, nor do they fail to show any signs of pain.
thats the case if there is bone fracture but if trauma danmage soft tissue beneath the bones there won't be severe pain at first , untill it become chronic or it become late . brain tissues themselve don't have pain receptors
What arrest? It was an ID check, he wasn't arrested.
maybe google translate didn't translate the article acceptabely , I rely on google to undersstand german language

So these ''anti riot'' animals are hitting bystanders? Can someone tell me what crime these bystanders committed?

Oh hush. Let's not go total Iran hater like you. Let me repeat that was a 'no whiner zone' post.

That said, the police must remain within decorum. They must. Otherwise they'll decline into the police savagery that we see today on The Islands. Not Iranian at all. I saw a great debate on IRANIAN TV last night (link below) on how this particular case (Zheena's) was handled representing both sides. It seemed gasht and Zheena (who was way out of bounds of the dress codes) got into a verbal argument with some unmentionable language exchanged by both sides. If that is so, then gasht too must be held accountable. At the end, enforcers of rules must be the gold standard otherwise they cannot be the flagbearers of 'ershad'.

Oh hush. Let's not go total Iran hater like you. Let me repeat that was a 'no whiner zone' post.

That said, the police must remain within decorum. They must. Otherwise they'll decline into the police savagery that we see today on The Islands. Not Iranian at all. I saw a great debate on IRANIAN TV last night (link below) on how this particular case (Zheena's) was handled representing both sides. It seemed gasht and Zheena (who was way out of bounds of the dress codes) got into a verbal argument with some unmentionable language exchanged by both sides. If that is so, then gasht too must be held accountable. At the end, enforcers of rules must be the gold standard otherwise they cannot be the flagbearers of 'ershad'.

even the host said only they bring the ones who agree with it

even the host said only they bring the ones who agree with it
Wow. That's what you got from the entire debate? Come on don't be so obviously the poster boy of confirmation bias. Stick to mil analysis. You're better there.

PS
..and don't use 'even' in debate. That usage should've stopped after 2nd grade.

Wow. That's what you got from the entire debate? Come on don't be so obviously the poster boy of confirmation bias. Stick to mil analysis. You're better there.
did i had time to watch all 57min , i'm looking at qouting as i'm going through it

the funny part pezeshkian now want to distant himself from the law

now at least they agree the way they are implemented it is worse than not implementing it
and intrestingly they indirectly admit they were rough with her
and say that for doing ordering to a Ma'aroof they commit 10 Monkar

Last edited:
مشکل ابن است که جای ملت و دولت جابجا شده ... این مردم هستند که باید دولت رو ارشاد کنند نه بالعکس ... انگار مردم یک مشت صغیر هستند که نیاز به راهنمایی دولت دارند و در غیره این صورت فساد همه جا رو می گیرد ... اقایان مقامات در خانواده خود توان یکدست کردن همه رو ندارند و بعد توقع دارند در حالی که خودشان به چیزی پایبند نیستند ملت باشند ... مردم به دین حکامشون هستند دروغ ببینند، دزدی ببینند این امر حاکم می شود.... باز مردم ما خیلی نجیبند.
لج بازی سیستم در عدم اصلاح نحوه برخورد با بدحجایی هم معمایی هست این نحوه برخورد که خروجی نداشته، مردم محجبه نشده اند، بلکه بیشتر زده شده اند باز این چرخه معیوب رو ادامه می دهند ...کون کار فرهنگی و سیستماتیک رو ندارند یا شاید عقلشون نمی رسد سعی می کنند کار ایجابی کنند خوب طالبان هم بلد گشت ارشاد درست کند ... تو چی بلدی جمهوری اسلامی ؟؟؟ بعضی وقت ها فکر می کنم از قصد هست. .
به هر حال خدا به داد برسد از ظلم و شکاف عدم اعتماد​

did i had time to watch all 57min , i'm looking at qouting as i'm going through it

the funny part pezeshkian now want to distant himself from the law

now at least they agree the way they are implemented it is worse than not implementing it
and intrestingly they indirectly admit they were rough with her
and say that for doing ordering to a Ma'aroof they commit 10 Monkar
Not interesting at all. This is free debate on Iranian TV unlike anywhere else. If you haven't seen these critical programs on Iranian TV then you should watch more. I know no other better source of ongoings in Iran.

Also can you post exactly which second it was said they 'were rough with her'?

BTW, protesting is fine, but waving the flag of foreign 'news' and rioting is an act of treason IMO. Regardless, the IRI is expert in absorbing these. It's a waste of shoes and protest munchies by the protesters.

Last edited:
Not interesting at all. This is free debate on Iranian TV unlike anywhere else. If you haven't seen these critical programs on Iranian TV then you should watch more. I know no other better source of ongoings in Iran.

Also can you post exactly which second it was said they 'were rough with her'?

BTW, protesting is fine, but waving the flag of foreign 'news' and rioting is an act of treason IMO. Regardless, the IRI is expert in absorbing these. It's a waste of shoes and protest munchies by the protesters.
9:46
33:30

Back
Top Bottom