What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This is for those who buy into misinformation that sudden heart attack can't kill people.

Berlin, Germany, August 2, 2021: at a demonstration of the "lateral thinking" movement against the German regime's restrictive measures in response to Covid, a 49-year old man is subjected to an identity check by the police. He complains of a tingling sensation in his arm and chest. The man is brought to a hospital where he passes away shortly afterwards. Announced cause of death: heart attack.

And how does Iran benefit from restricting personal freedoms like owning dogs or forcing hijab?

You can refer to my previous comments some pages back for my take on the subject.

More specifically about owning dogs, you're probably aware that in the Iranian cultural context this is essentially a bourgeois vanity. Working class Iranians don't really care for this individual 'freedom' (except for shepherds and such, who've always been authorized to own dogs). This said, last time I checked those who wish face no legal restriction in buying and keeping dogs.

Enough enjoy a decent enough standard of living that when the ones who don't get their skulls caved in by cops they don't blink an eye, and that will change as the majority get poorer but that's already where Iran is today.

First question to me is who got their skull caved in by the police in Iran lately? We still don't know for sure what exactly provoked the demise of the young lady in this recent affair.

Second question is, don't you find that there's kind of a colossal discrepancy between the way in which any real or assumed blunder by Iranian law enforcement will be treated, amplified and spun by mainstream media (including by the zio-American empire's tens of millions of footmen on so-called "social media" on the internet), and how these same media react to daily police brutality in the USA and elsewhere in the west? Enter the manipulative brainwashing power of the empire's media mouthpieces, which ends up clouding people's vision and undermining their ability to process information rationally.

This is why you have users who will suddenly qualify a manifestly harmless intervention by Iran's riot police as "animalistic", and imagine that those brothers in the riot police "aren't" of Iranian citizenship but foreigners recruited by the government. This is why "Twitter" accounts are allowed to make explicit calls for violence against the Iranian police (try advocating that against any police force of the west). And so on.

Last edited:
For an issue where like 70+ Percent of people disagree with mullahs, the number of protestors are very very little.

Why?

Greater benefit overrides. Pride and prosperity through Security.

This is for those who buy into misinformation that sudden heart attack can't kill people.

Berlin, Germany, August 2, 2021: at a demonstration of the "lateral thinking" movement against the German regime's restrictive measures in response to Covid, a 49-year old man is subjected to an identity check by the police. He complains of a tingling sensation in his arm and chest. The man is brought to a hospital where he passes away shortly afterwards. Announced cause of death: heart attack.

This is what I'm trying to say, she's clearly fine in the video before she collapses, probably stressed. Bringing someone in for a hijab infraction is excessive and a waste of time, but the idea that they were beating or torturing her before she collapsed is ridiculous. I've been beat to an inch of my life and have seen it happen to people, very difficult to walk around nonchalantly with severe internal trauma.

I read 5 killed till now, "headcap" turned into a security issue as expected thanks to fanatics.
Security forces should be aware and act because the enemy from inside and outside is milking this headcap issue caused by stupid fanatics.

For an issue where like 70+ Percent of people disagree with mullahs, the number of protestors are very very little.

Why?

Greater benefit overrides. Pride and prosperity through Security.

Because nothing will change. Why protest? How are you going to overthrow a government without IRGC approval? IRGC economic conglomerates own up to 40% of the country’s economic activity. Politicians are tired to the IRGC. IRGC commanders are assigned in Artesh now.

You can yell and scream all you want in the streets, but you won’t get any real change. Iran is also maybe one of the most effective countries at riot control.

Case in point the Hong Kong riots over Chinese extradition law. Huge massive crowds and dramatic scenes. What happened? Nothing. Communist government is way too powerful.

Unlike Shah’s army. IRGC is going no where. They have tons of power and wealth. Where would they flee too? Russia? China? Syria?

Incremental change over time is all that is realistically possible. We have seen death sentences and prison sentences over drug trafficking reduced which was unthinkable 20 years ago.

Incremental change over time is all that is realistically possible. We have seen death sentences and prison sentences over drug trafficking reduced which was unthinkable 20 years ago.
Look how the hijab has gotten lower over the years, any lower and it'll slip off. Impossible to see this 20 years ago as well.

Instead of fighting your own population and treating them as an enemy, they'd perhaps wake up to find a much stronger and more stable Iran. Government officials whose kids are in America without Hijab. Hypocrisy levels that have infuriated people.
Unlike Shah’s army. IRGC is going no where. They have tons of power and wealth. Where would they flee too? Russia? China? Syria?
Weak government masquerading as a strong government because they bought tons and tons of military equipment at extortionist prices. To naïve to see that they would never let Iran be a strong nation willingly. They were making plans to overthrown him well before the revolution.

I read 5 killed till now, "headcap" turned into a security issue as expected thanks to fanatics.
Security forces should be aware and act because the enemy from inside and outside is milking this headcap issue caused by stupid fanatics.
Keep killing to wage psychological warfare on women who don't want forced hijab. ironically If the hijab was optional it wouldn't be such a hated subject in Iran. None of the Islamic country have this rule, but are they considered Kufar now?

@Surenas

If you think going the way Syrians and Libyans tried is the answer, I am speechless.

Do you have any other method?

@QWECXZ
No,
We might have a Soviet Union situation one day, where the government has died off, and the new generation thanks to the stupidity of the government no longer has faith in the system, and it ends with a military coup probably via IRGC.

پس فکر کردی چرا بهشون می‌گن خرمذهبی؟

البته نباید با همه مذهبی‌ها جمع بست
من همکار دارم چادری مسلمون واقعی و نماز خون که صد برابر از بی‌حجاب‌ها بیشتر علیه حجاب اجباری هست
خود چادری‌ها هم خیلی تحت فشار هستند. جامعه باهاشون اصلاً خوب برخورد نمی‌کنه. به خصوص تو شهری مثل تهران
اتفاقاً چادری‌ها هم خیلی به خاطر حجاب اجباری تحت فشار هستند چون مردم فکر می‌کنند عامل رژیم هستند و علیهشون گارد می‌گیرن
جامعه کاملاً دو قطبی و پولاریزه شده. به خصوص تو شهرهای بزرگ مثل تهران

اگه یک رای گیری جمعی از ایرانی‌ها بشه حتی میون قشر مذهبی‌ هم حجاب اجباری رای نمیاره​
The polarization is quite extreme, and yes everyone assumes Chadoris are secret agents, and akhonds are too afraid to wear their traditional clothing on the street because mardom beheshoon fooshe khaar madar midan, thanks to the very Islamic Republic. Well played. The system manages to beat itself.

The worst part is the nerve of this government to label people as Monafeghin while they themselves are the biggest Monafeghin in history. Islam for thee, but not for my kids.

The Islamic Republic is making mistakes in its internal policies, and now the vultures like Barzani, Baku & Turkey & NATO designs,5th columns and the other tools elsewhere are the only winners.

Last edited:
The worst part is the nerve of this government to label people as Monafeghin while they themselves are the biggest Monafeghin in history. Islam for thee, but not for my kids.

Please cite the government's statement where it labeled "people" as monafeqin. Also please share a breakdown of members of the cabinet whose offspring are failing on a regular basis and with the consent of their parents, to conform to Islamically-grounded legislation, and name those offspring.

Last edited:
I cannot agree more.

Isn't it? What attracts my attention the most are arguments along the lines of, "but, masses of tourists entering Iran will grant self-confidence to Iranians, they will feel validation in regards to the greatness of their nation and culture". This being generally concomitant to an intense preoccupation about avoiding to "lose face" with a global mainstream public known to be largely brainwashed by media under the control of globalist mafiosi and the zio-American empire. The underlying suggestion being, "the mullahs and the Islamic Republic are making us lose face".

This insecurity about their own selves which some tend to have, unless and until they receive the apparent blessing of the white man (who most of the time will offer them a smile while actually looking down upon and despising them with a passion). It is a common phenomenon across the global south, which has given rise to ample academic research.

In Iran this mindset has historically been relatively widespread among modern day secular nationalists (although it's of course not confined to the mentioned current, liberals of all shades representing an additional, extreme example). Case in point the shah regime, perfect illustration of this deep-seated inferiority complex towards the western world and of its corollary, namely a schizophrenic view of the same western imperialist oppressors, coupled with an incapacity to shed the shackles of cultural subjugation to the latter. Of course we could cite Hassan Taqizadeh as well, the Pahlavi regime official under Reza Khan and prominent face of secular Iranian nationalism, who infamously stated that Iran must become entirely western in every way if it were to progress.

Related to the above is the mixture of shame and disdain some Iranians feel vis à vis the outer appearance, including and especially on the sartorial level, of those among their compatriots whose lifestyles happen to be most rooted in local traditions, who happen to be least affected by cultural and ideological westernization (qarbzadegi, sometimes sold to us as "modernity"), and who generally belong to the working class. This bitter contempt and condescension towards the poor, religious, conservative, bearded, inelegantly clothed, sweating, unperfumed, toiling mostaz'af, the khaki, the most authentic son of the soil in whom the nation's live heritage is organically ingrained, used to be another characteristic trait of the former regime's bourgeoisie. Naturally, the Islamic clergy as whole was a target of this sentiment.

This psyche survived the Islamic Revolution within certain limited circles of society, but gained some steam anew as a result of the west's relentless and massive cultural soft war waged on Iran. As Imam Khomeini (r.A.a.) wisely noted, we expelled the USA in the physical realm, but we are yet to expel its remnants from everyone's minds. There's still a lot of work to do, but who better than revolutionaries in surmounting challenging tasks, since revolutionaries are and will remain self-sacrificing men of struggle.

Last edited:
You consider those two moves as hits and physical abuse, characteristic of what a maniacs and sadist would do? Not only does it look harmless but the reaction of the bystander himself (in navyblue shirt) seems to suggest it wasn't hurtful. Good luck expecting riot police officers in the heat of the action in the midst of a melee, when dozens of people are running around wildly, to always perfectly distinguish between a bystander and protesters / rioters.

These below are true hits, footage from "democratic" USA:

https://www.tmz.com/2015/04/14/chico-police-beating-video-extreme-violence-sued/

Everyone can compare.
well yes ones crime is
Sean Patrick Reardon was arrested on Feb. 18 following a hit-and-run attempt after crashing his vehicle into a parked black Lexus on the corner of Sixth Street and Normal Avenue.
Reardon, who is repped by Ashley Amerio, was charged with evading a peace officer, DUI, DUI with alcohol or drugs within 10 years of a prior, and resisting an executive officer -- all felonies.
according to eyewitnesses it took 7 officer to arrest him and according to eyewitness they cant say the action taken by police was excessive . by the way that 20s video of tmz is cut down version of an incident that took more than 10min

the others crime is
buying a can of soda
if the streets were supposed to be emptied he could ask them first , if they didn't obliged then use weapon

honnestly if you look a little harder you can find a lot more suitable incident of police violence for your discussion , there is no need to rely on debatable incidents against people who had a history of breaking law and resist arrest and do drunk driving

and more importantly what that guy did was wrong , and it remain wrong even if you bring 100 example from around the world

Why are people inferring that this girl was beaten to death? Didn't she collapse on camera?
EDH , the patient look healthy for sometime and then suddenly collapse

Just a question for the Iranians here; do you support the current Iranian government?
a question for you , don't you think your question is too broad , the world is not black and white , its shades of grey , people support one thing but , don't agree with another thing

Dude, the guy is not Iranian per his own words. Why should he care as long as he's on the regime's payroll? He will fight Israel to the last Iranian while he will escape Iran as soon as civil unrest starts.

He has recently decided to pretend that he's Iranian, but I remember it very vividly that previously he claimed he was not Iranian and people tried not to shove it in his face. @aryobarzan and @Dariush the Great remember it too. I'm sure it's not only me that remembers this. This is an issue that concerns Iranians, not the regime's non-Iranian agents.
Exactly. I don't even see why we should attach importance to some lowlife IR propagandist?
If he was Iranian, well yeah, his opinion would have mattered to me like user muhammed or even that mohsen guy.

I suggest to put him and all other foreign mercenary IR manipulators and propagandists on the ignore list. Will save you a lot of time.

And if some want to sneakily try to propagate that Iran's existence is tied to IR : GOH KHORDIN. Your backward woman-killing regime is just 44 years. Iran as a nation state has been around for 3000 years.

Last edited:

as you read , it didn't kill suddenly it first had signs that took some time , he went to hospital . what we see in the video and here from the eyewitnesses suggest some sort of cerebellar hemorhage . she never complained of any sort of heart symptom at the custody and had not have a history of such problem , she was not doing any activity , just sitting . very unlikely the reason for death was heart attack .
the government can put all these to rest and prove every one wrong by just posting her brain Ct-scan for anbybody to see

Please cite the government's statement where it labeled "people" as monafeqin. Also please share a breakdown of members of the cabinet whose offspring are failing on a regular basis and with the consent of their parents, to conform to Islamically-grounded legislation, and name those offspring.
ahmadinejad called 1million people in tehran as dust
didn't tweeter acount related to one powerful military orgaanization in iran when Ali Karimai supported people in this incident called him حامی فتنه‌گران و اغتشاش‌گران
his answer was «اگر امثال شما مسلمان و وطن‌پرستند، خدایا کافرم گردان.»

Last edited:
as you read , it didn't kill suddenly it first had signs that took some time , he went to hospital .

Mahsa Amini didn't pass away suddenly after collapsing. Oppositionists even claim the emergency vehicle took a long time to arrive.

what we see in the video and here from the eyewitnesses suggest some sort of cerebellar hemorhage .

It doesn't allow for a doubtless conclusion.

she never complained of any sort of heart symptom at the custody

Nor did the German man mentioned in the article I shared.

and had not have a history of such problem ,

There are conflicting statements on this. Moreover, fatal heart attacks do not necessarily suppose a recorded history of such issues on the patient's part.

she was not doing any activity , just sitting . very unlikely the reason for death was heart attack .

What was the man in Germany doing when he had the stroke? Standing and talking. Not stressful onto itself.

the government can put all these to rest and prove every one wrong by just posting her brain Ct-scan for anbybody to see

In such a case the entire mainstream media apparatus will start claiming that the scan is faked.

ahmadinejad called 1million people in tehran as dust

didn't tweeter acount related to one powerful military orgaanization in iran when Ali Karimai supported people in this incident called him حامی فتنه‌گران و اغتشاش‌گران
his answer was «اگر امثال شما مسلمان و وطن‌پرستند، خدایا کافرم گردان.»

Kindly do not change the subject, the user I quoted clearly stated "this government". The Ahmadinejad government has not been in charge for almost a decade.

well yes ones crime is

according to eyewitnesses it took 7 officer to arrest him and according to eyewitness they cant say the action taken by police was excessive . by the way that 20s video of tmz is cut down version of an incident that took more than 10min

the others crime is
honnestly if you look a little harder you can find a lot more suitable incident of police violence for your discussion , there is no need to rely on debatable incidents against people who had a history of breaking law and resist arrest and do drunk driving

That wasn't my point, stop with the strawman arguments.

I compared the actions of the respective groups of police officers in order to highlight what constitutes true sadistic, savage hitting, and what doesn't deserve to be called that.

My comment was strictly focused on the uncalled for choice of words I encountered. Don't divert from the subject at hand please.

if the streets were supposed to be emptied he could ask them first , if they didn't obliged then use weapon

The baton wasn't employed to properly strike the person. The contact was smooth, the movement feeble.

No infraction by the law enforcement agent.

and more importantly what that guy did was wrong , and it remain wrong even if you bring 100 example from around the world

It's total peanuts. To call it "animalistic" and "sadistic" is utterly disingenuous and bordering on madness. End of story.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom