What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Crying to daddy because you have been exposed as a hypocritical misfit who preaches religious bigotry but lives comfortably in the decadent and liberal West.

"Exposed"? I was sporting my European location flag on the very first day I joined this forum.

Only a propagandist for western regimes i.e. for Iran's existential enemies, will qualify anyone living in the west but refusing to bow to the NATO and globalist lines as a "hypocrite".

Although I had constantly remained respectful when addressing your comments, you began directing totally unprovoked ad hominems at me because you can't hold a candle to me in a civilized discussion. So don't come preaching ethics afterwards.

Where I come from, people who report others to the authorities are honorless and loathed. You seem to fit these criteria as our resident and digital basij.

Moderators are no regime authorities, and when a bunch of dishonest users gang up on me with insults, libel and harassment, I sure as heck will report their serial violations of forum rules.

And don't play tough guy over the internet. Makes you come across as more clownish than you've already made yourself to be.

Last edited:
@waz @Irfan Baloch
Dear brothers, me, users @QWECXZ @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Surenas and several other Iranians are being plagued day and night by pro-government propaganda from a single user. His posts have been reported. His mission is to anger us Iranians here with pro-regime propaganda and constantly argues left and right with countless members here.

We do not appreciate his presence here. As a foreigner (He is not Iranian by origin) he should respect and get along with fellow Iranians here and not talk in a dictating tone about anything related to Iran.
I will raise it with the admin team.
kindly dont engage with anyone who is provoking you.

Forget about his stance and religious bigotry; the moderates should just save himself and us from his endless monologues in every thread. Dude can't get laid and has way too many time on his hand to bother us with his sermons and lectures.

Oh, and the great Malcolm X would most probably stand with the Islamic Republic today. As his martyred son who visited Iran and was murdered shortly afterwards, likely by your NATO friends.

Imagine arguing that Malcolm X, who was a great and uncompromising champion of human rights and citizen resistance in the defense of liberty, would side with a brutal regime as the Islamic Republic.

@waz @Irfan Baloch
Dear brothers, me, users @QWECXZ @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Surenas and several other Iranians are being plagued day and night by pro-government propaganda from a single user. His posts have been reported. His mission is to anger us Iranians here with pro-regime propaganda and constantly argues left and right with countless members here.

We do not appreciate his presence here. As a foreigner (He is not Iranian by origin) he should respect and get along with fellow Iranians here and not talk in a dictating tone about anything related to Iran.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

I am an Iranian citizen and enjoy equal rights to any other Iranian by law. But that shouldn't be a criterion for posting here, should it?

This "Dariush the Great" character called my mother a "whore", although I never offended him.

He also created a second account in the past with the sole purpose of insulting forum moderators - and boasted about it in Persian on user QWECXZ's profile page.

Also this person is lying when he claims that no Iranian is appreciating my input. Recent comments of mine have received "likes" from a respected oldtime user such as jauk, as well as others (Daylamite Warrior, Nabil, 925boy and so on).

I believe the sole factor in judging the admissibility of my input ought to be whether or not it conforms to forum rules, and not whether it is to the liking of a group of 5 or 6 members bent on stifling the expression of views different from their own. I have always remained courteous and offered serious commentary. Even when attacked, I hardly ever respond in kind.

@Irfan Baloch
@waz

See? Despite your request, this "Surenas" person is resorting to insults again:

Dude can't get laid and has way too many time on his hand to bother us with his sermons and lectures.

Please take appropriate action.

Last edited:
For the record, @Nabil and @925boy are not Iranian either. He's been fighting non-stop with Iranians, posting his boring, monotonous, Islamic Republic propaganda over and over again.

Daylamite Warrior was thread banned because he used the worst kind of insults against Iranian members before, insults that were of extremely sexual nature targeted towards our families. So, to blame @Dariush the Great for insulting his mother previously (for which he was banned for 2 weeks) and then he suddenly takes pride in another member that serially posted insults about mothers and fathers of other Iranians, including me, until he was thread banned for it because he didn't intend to stop it, shows the extreme hypocrisy of this religious bigot.
On the side note, it may be worth checking if Daylamite Warrior is Salar's second account, where he freely insults people.

And the guy himself used to have the flag of Pakistan as his country of origin just a few weeks before.
And he boasted about it every time that he was a non-Iranian defender of Ayatollah Khamenei and the Islamic Republic.
Many Iranians know this and can confirm that he claimed, on numerous occasions, that he was not Iranian and he loved Iran because of the regime.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

I am an Iranian citizen and enjoy equal rights to any other Iranian by law.

But that shouldn't be a criterion for posting here, should it?

This "Dariush the Great" character called my mother a "whore", although I never insulted him.

He also created a second account in the past with the sole purpose of insulting forum moderators - and boasted about it in Persian on user QWECXZ's profile page.

Also the user is lying when he claims that no Iranian is appreciating my input. Recent comments of mine have received "likes" from a respected oldtime user such as jauk, as well as others liked Daylamitearrior, Nabil, 925boy and so on.

I believe the sole criteria in judging the admissibility of my input ought to be whether or not it conforms to forum rules, and not whether it is to the likinf of a group of 5 or 6 users bent on stifling the expression of views different from their own. I have always remained courteous and offered serious commentary. Even when attacked, I hardly ever respond in kind.

Such a good boy! They should give you the Pakistani equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize for your great behaviour. Even counting the likes of other posts and analyzing them by their users! My man, you must really be a spectacle at parties.

I am not stalking or harassing anyone.
If anything, he is the one that keeps mentioning me and quoting me.

@Irfan Baloch @waz

This is another totally shameless lie. Please look up the two links I shared above and see who quoted whom first. I responded to user mohsen and then this QWECXZ person quoted me. They're lying through their teeth at this point.

Quotes a post that says he is the one quoting me and mentioning me all the time, claiming that it's a lie. Dude is seriously losing it. lol

Such a good boy! They should give you the Pakistani equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize for your great behaviour. Even counting the likes of other posts and analyzing them by their users! My man, you must really be a spectacle at parties.

You seem intimately familiar with prizes and spectacles. Memories from your latest roundtrip at Herzliya? Or was it Brussels?

Quotes a post that says he is the one quoting me and mentioning me all the time. Dude is seriously losing it.

Try harder. Mods will see how I wasn't addressing you but was reacting to mohsen's post, which is when you sprung in quoting me, and that's what triggered this whole discussion.

But before you yourself said that you are not Iranian, Now you are saying you are Iranian?!

Approximately a year ago I believe, I stated I have Iranian citizenship.

And I repeated it afterwards.

Here's an example, date's April 2022:

Last edited:
I will raise it with the admin team.
kindly dont engage with anyone who is provoking you.
Please do something about it. Everyday Iranian members are being attacked by this single user. This chill thread has turned into a mullah support thread.

While this is a Pakistani forum, this tiny part is dedicated to a group of Iranian users. The user in question not only argued day and night with other Iranian members here, but tries his hard to stifle any voice challenging the mullah regime.

I am sure this goes against forum rules.

You seem familiar with prizes and spectacles. Memories from your latest roundtrip at Herzliya? Or was it Brussels?

It was Herzliya. But you know them Jews, too stingy to hand out prizes...even to a great asset like myself.

Try harder. Mods will see how I wasn't addressing you but was reacting to mohsen's post, which is when you sprung in quoting me, and that's what triggered the discussion.

Who cares. People are free to quote whoever and whenever they want to. This isn't the Islamic Republic where you can shut people down.

Try harder. Mods will see how I wasn't addressing you but was reacting to mohsen's post, which is when you sprung in quoting me, and that's what triggered this whole discussion.
It's a forum. One can freely quote anyone when they say something that needs further discussion. That's not harassment per se.
It's only harassment when someone calls others things like you are serving Zionists, NATO, etc., starts name calling and labeling others things that they are not, or provokes them by pretending to be more Iranian than them while in reality, as others have already confirmed it, you are not even Iranian to begin with.

Your friend Mohsen even went as far as calling people who disagreed with him "dayouth" and stupid. You pretend to be very law abiding and virtuous, yet you did not distance yourself from such an unethical and unmoral post.

People here who have known you for a long time on this forum know very well that you said you were a non-Iranian defendant of the Iranian regime. Even your country flag was Pakistan and only recently you have changed it to Iran.

Stop concocting stories. I clearly stated I have Iranian citizenship.

Here's an example from last April:

I can't be the only one who remembers this. Other members can confirm it too. @aryobarzan @Dariush the Great @Cthulhu @Surenas @Shapur Zol Aktaf and many others who have been here for a long time and I don't recall them at this moment.

Yeah, and what's your point? I'm an Iranian citizen, live with it.

The only person that thinks he has special privileges here is you. You are a guest here, as a non-Iranian member, per your own words.

My words were that I'm Iranian by citizenship.

As here, in April 2022:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-13734332

Also, there's no nationality condition for participating here. I saw no such thing in the forum rules. Again you consider yourself entitled to make up new rules on the go.

The majority of Iranians on PDF do not get along well with you and your fanatic ideas, but we supported you when you were posting in support of Iran against foreigners. Now you are creating discord and fitna (fetneh) among Iranians after your true colors were exposed by your own stupidity.

Doesn't matter, it's not as if you constituted a homogeneous group. None of it allows you to silence me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom