کاش میشد رید توش ولی عقلانی اینه با آرامش و منطقی جلو رفت

هنوز میگم اول امنیت
نگران نباش. به زودی درست می‌شه
دیر یا زود داره اما سوخت و سوز نداره​

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Please take care of this false flagger.

@Irfan Baloch @waz

More libel.

He's been harassing me constantly when I exposed him for the hypocrite he is when he said that he had to constantly see naked people have sex in Europe, but yet he never explained why he has to stay in a country that he sees people having sex there on the streets on a daily basis.

@Irfan Baloch @waz

Gentlemen, there are hundreds of Pakistani forum users residing in the west who are critical towards numerous aspects of western policy and/or society.

Is it appropriate to call them "hypocrites", and to claim they've been "exposed"?

Also the user has just lied to you. Please look up the discussion, I never claimed I am witnessing such scenes on a daily basis. What I stated, is that this is a daily occurrence across the entirety of the west, based on press reports I saw. Personally I involuntarily witnessed such twice or thrice. And never pretended otherwise in my post.

Please don't let this user manipulate you by distorting my words.

He's been constantly name calling @Dariush the Great and @Surenas, accusing them of treason against Iran while these users are two of the most patriotic Iranians and Salar is not even Iranian, per his own words.

This is another lie.

After user Dariush the Great repeatedly referred to me as "South Asian mercenary of the regime", I responded by saying that the runaways will keep staying abroad venting their fury on the internet. I never used the phrase "treason against Iran" when addressing him nor anything akin to it.

As for user Surenas, again, he was the one who began insulting me in various way, calling me a "hypocrite", a "misfit" and so on. Only then was I compelled to point out the user's repeated whitewashing of Iran's existential enemies.

Everything's very obviously visible, the chronology of posts, who initiated the provocations and the name calling and so on. Trying to dishonestly turn it upside down won't help.

The guy is creating discord among Iranians of the forum.

Show evidence for this claim. I didn't go about inciting any users against their peers.

He's been treated too well for a guest and he doesn't seem appreciative of the hospitality that Iranian members of the forum have extended to this non-Iranian user.

I'm Iranian by citizenship and posting rights aren't conditioned upon a user's nationality. You do not decide who can post and who cannot.

For the record, @Nabil and @925boy are not Iranian either. He's been fighting non-stop with Iranians, posting his boring, monotonous, Islamic Republic propaganda over and over again.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

For the record, I've not been "fighting" anyone unless attacked or insulted like yesterday. The rest of the time I've been holding discussions in accordance with forum rules. And it's not as if heated debates constituted a rare occurrence between Iranian users in general. What gives this individual the right to single me out, just because he dislikes my views?

This user might find my input boring but in reality, I'm offering refreshing alternate perspectives in otherwise often repetitive, predictable exchanges.

Daylamite Warrior was thread banned because he used the worst kind of insults against Iranian members before, insults that were of extremely sexual nature targeted towards our families. So, to blame @Dariush the Great for insulting his mother previously (for which he was banned for 2 weeks) and then he suddenly takes pride in another member that serially posted insults about mothers and fathers of other Iranians, including me, until he was thread banned for it because he didn't intend to stop it, shows the extreme hypocrisy of this religious bigot.

I never "took pride" in insults posted by anyone. Especially since moderators know full well that I myself never resort to insults.

Moreover, you insulted user Daylamite Warrior's relatives using extreme sexual expletives as well. You did the same with numerous other forum members. It doesn't matter if and what rules they had broken, but the fact that you are one of those who has most often resorted to this sort of language, definitely doesn't give you the right to call a user who never does a "hypocrite", applying the most flimsy mental gymnastics conceivable.

All I did, is to debunk your contention that no Iranian appreciates my contribution. The rest of the above rant is off-topic nonsense.

On the side note, it may be worth checking if Daylamite Warrior is Salar's second account, where he freely insults people.

Yes by all means, let moderators check it. Unlike your buddy "Dariush the Great", I need no second accounts and I do not insult anyone.

And the guy himself used to have the flag of Pakistan as his country of origin just a few weeks before.
And he boasted about it every time that he was a non-Iranian defender of Ayatollah Khamenei and the Islamic Republic.
Many Iranians know this and can confirm that he claimed, on numerous occasions, that he was not Iranian and he loved Iran because of the regime.

No, this was not the wording I used.

Furthermore in April 2022 already (possibly earlier as well), I explicitly explained that I'm of Iranian citizenship. Here's the link:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/post-13734332

Imagine arguing that Malcolm X, who was a great and uncompromising champion of human rights and citizen resistance in the defense of liberty, would side with a brutal regime as the Islamic Republic.

Malcom X's son who was friendly towards Islamic Iran, was certainly more familiar with his father's convictions than you may possibly claim to be.

It was Herzliya. But you know them Jews, too stingy to hand out prizes...even to a great asset like myself.

Thing is, some will consider superficial recognition and validation by the powers to be as the ultimate prize.

Who cares. People are free to quote whoever and whenever they want to. This isn't the Islamic Republic where you can shut people down.

Yes, I can readily see this in the way your co-offenders are desperately but clumsily seeking to invert reality and have me banned instead. Then again, to practice what you preach has never truly been a guiding principle to secularist liberal "democrats", has it?

Please do something about it. Everyday Iranian members are being attacked by this single user. This chill thread has turned into a mullah support thread.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Gentlemen, this person repeatedly labelled me as a "South Asian mercenary of the mullah regime" even though I had not addressed him at all up to that point.

I never attack anyone unless attacked first (even then I rarely respond in kind), what I do is to engage in rational, fact based, constructive discussion. I believe you are both familiar enough with my contribution to know that this is the case.

Also, on what grounds can the quoted user seek to silence my voice simply because it does not echo his own oppositionist convictions?

While this is a Pakistani forum, this tiny part is dedicated to a group of Iranian users. The user in question not only argued day and night with other Iranian members here, but tries his hard to stifle any voice challenging the mullah regime.

I am sure this goes against forum rules.

This is a blatant untruth. How exactly am I supposed to try and "stifle" other users' voices? Since when does courteous, rational, substantiated argumentation qualify as stifling?

Being adamant about one's beliefs does not go against any rules.

Mods, I shared links with you pointing to the violations I was subjected to. These users however throw accusations around with nothing to back it up, because there's nothing to prove their claims.

Notice how the troll, when facing the mods quickly tries to play the victim... Remembers me of a certain leader "man alilam, man cholagham". How similar.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Please pay attention to this attitude.

Even as they try to concoct baseless allegations against me, they can't hold back in adding to their harassment: calling me a "troll", likening me to Iran's Leader they disparage because of his physical handicap ("man cholaqam" means "I'm handicapped" in Persian).

Hope you'll take note of this deeply uncivic behaviour.

He got insulted before because of his continuing degrading of Iran, its people and most importantly its history before the mullahs.

Substantiate that claim with evidence. Not only did I not indulge in any such commentary, I often posted diametrically opposite content.

Of course you are not going to make friends with posting pics of mullahs and telling Iranian members in their face "this is the one ruling you, face it". What did he expect?

Just behave when you talk with other Iranians. If you going to act weird you will recieve a harsh reaction.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Mods, I did not post pictures of clerics with these words beneath them. This is untrue. I did tell the user he ought to face the fact that Iran is under Islamic rule after he called me a "South Asian mercenary of the regime". I believe it was an appropriate and rather mild retort to his uncalled for, mean provocation.

lol. You were right. He couldn't even hold it back to prove you wrong. He had to do it. lol
He can't help it lol. He has to quote you, maybe a special case of syndrome like wanting to have the last word or something.

I hope he stops with his abusing and confrontational behavior towards other members here.

Wrong again. I just don't feel like allowing you to mislead moderators by inventing stories which never happened.

Just leave it dadash. His tone and way of conduct is not friendly at all. We won't reach anywhere with that person. Let's move on. And some help from brothers @waz @Irfan Baloch is needed.

By all means, moderators are going to see who directed insults, libel and name calling at whom.

Last edited:
I never harassed anyone in this subforum.
poor ole me, numerous times, declaring me the enemy of Irani people just because I despise the usurpers at the top

I've not been "fighting" anyone unless attacked or insulted like yesterday.
I have never, in all my born days provoked you. but whenever I posted something about them crooks you found it (and got it deleted)

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch
Do you remember you told me not to reply his posts?
He's been stalking and harassing me ever since. (exactly what he accused me of)
Although I very politely asked him not to quote me or mention me anymore.
Yet he's still doing it. Contrary to my request and your request.

Quite cute coming from someone from a place where honor killings are like a national sport.
Thanks for entertaining us.

There are ignorant people in my country just like yours. I don’t know why you guys are getting so bitchy and defensive towards what I wrote.

It’s not like I was saying all Iranians hit bitches in the head with sticks. My point was that it’s not okay or Islamic to do so.

Let’s put aside religion for a second. Forcing people to do something or think or act a certain way is never successful. Controlling people is usually counter productive. Like trying to grab sand in your hand. The harder you squeeze the more sand you lose.

Force or as we say in Urdu zabardasti is a tool of fear and rarely convinces people to genuinely accept you or your message.

As they say in the English, you catch more bees with honey. I can’t make you like me by beating you up nor can you make me like you by beating me up. I may go along with what you say because I have no option, but I’ll never respect you or agree with you.

Anyways, this might get off topic so I’ll stop now. My point being that whether you want to view my philosophical rant through the lens of theology or psychology, it’s still the truth.

There’s a reason that it says there is no compulsion in religion in the Quran.

If Allah swt was as short sighted as us, he would have used to force to make us obey him and give us no free will. But he didn’t...

And that occurred how many times exactly?

Let’s follow along with your logic. Suppose if what you are saying is true, is it state sanctioned?

If you get angry at my question, please don’t beat your wife.
In Iran, a death of a woman because of hijab causes riots in major cities because the men in our country respect women.

In Pakistan, honor killing your own wife, beating and raping is just a normal day. The the UK, Pakistani's are known for rape and honor killing women.

The irony from your comments is very clearly projection. It's almost laughable how internationally known this is. The behaviour seen in Pakistan is unlike anything seen in any muslim nation

" I don’t know why you guys are getting so bitchy and defensive towards what I wrote."

You come here and try to start shit, make snarky comments and call us non-human, call women "bitches" and then ask this question. Iranian men respect women's rights far more than the average Pakistani man. Don't play dumb.We riot when it is violated. If my comment disturbs you, just leave this section if your going to come here and cause trouble.

Just put the hijab to National referendum.

If your society collapses from hijab being voluntary then it was a mirage the entire time. A house of glass.

The Shah went anti religion to the extreme (even stopping taxis and ripping chadors off women) and that only pushed Iranians towards religion.

Now this government is doing the opposite and pushing people away from religion by forcing everything down people’s throats at a time of deep economic stress and uncertainty in people’s lives.

It’s not like I was saying all Iranians hit bitches in the head with sticks. My point was that it’s not okay or Islamic to do so.
but likening them to an animal is all fine and dandy? thought referring to them in such derogatory terms was just as bad as physical abuse. ah well what do I know this is the fantasy fulfilling land

In Iran, a death of a woman because of hijab causes riots in major cities because the men in our country respect women.

In Pakistan, honor killing your own wife, beating and raping is just a normal day. The the UK, Pakistani's are known for rape and honor killing women.

The irony from your comments is very clearly projection. It's almost laughable how internationally known this is. The behaviour seen in Pakistan is unlike anything seen in any muslim nation

" I don’t know why you guys are getting so bitchy and defensive towards what I wrote."

You come here and try to start shit, make snarky comments and call us non-human, call women "bitches" and then ask this question. Iranian men respect women's rights far more than anything Pakistani. Don't play dumb.We riot when it is violated. If my comment disturbs you, just leave this section if your going to come here and cause trouble.

This is where your misconception comes into play. Just because this incident happened in Iran, doesn’t mean I was addressing Iranians, but rather people that think this type of behavior is acceptable. Your nationalism is not allowing you to see clearly. What I wrote wasn’t for Iranians but for people that think enforcing such laws are acceptable.

which book is it from, if I may be so bold as to ask? I am hoping it ain't from one of them 3 written by Persians

The name of the book is mentioned.
Multiple sources. No Persian.

D033E942-F4FC-4C85-A346-81A365A4881B.jpeg

but likening them to an animal is all fine and dandy? thought referring to them in such derogatory terms was just as bad as physical abuse. ah well what do I know this is the fantasy fulfilling land

My comedic nuances fall upon deaf ears.

can't see it :(

Multiple sources. No Persian.

View attachment 881296
please humor me and mention the names of the books, not multiple sources as you put it, it confuses me no end.

tell me the names of the books which will enable me to to determine whether the authors were Persians or Arabs. just saying that an Albanian declared it sahih does not help me at all

Back
Top Bottom