What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@waz
@Irfan Baloch
Unfortunately internal fitna by khar-mazhabi thugs has led to problems inside Iran and even here among members who agreed on 80-90% of issues. As predicted this hijab/piece-of-textile-on-head is causing fitna and insecurity and will continue to create insecurity till it becomes free. Hereby I request not to ban anyone (my personal opinion), even not the tiny minority who defends such stupid policy and who think wrongly that head-textile is the chinese wall between liberalism and conservatism, the Berlin wall between western liberalism and Iranian culture.

Personally I've been giving salary to someone in Iran to do online jobs so that he can support himself and family. However because of slow internet (due to protests), his job is disrupted and my rest as well, I worked last days and today till 11 in the morning without sleep because of this situation. My fellow countrymen, see how this stupid policy influences even ME here in west or people who I try to support in Iran.

Further, lets not report each other and work towards agah-sazi to solve the matters in peace and by sharing information. Let no foreigner or anti-Iranian abuse this issue (which they always try to do!).
Our security, unity and power and influence is holy for us. We're first Iranian, then anything else, only this secures our country and our interests. We've to be patient and our anger should be channeled so that the outcome will be positive change, not insecurity. All for our nation and country.

I ask my countrymen here to calm down and pray for positive change. Also spread the word how to change things without enemy being able to abuse the situation. Each person has its duty towards the nation and country.

Last edited:
@waz
@Irfan Baloch
Unfortunately internal fitna by khar-mazhabi thugs has led to problems inside Iran and even here among members who agreed on 80-90% of issues. As predicted this hijab/piece-of-textile-on-head is causing fitna and insecurity and will continue to create insecurity till it becomes free. Hereby I request not to ban anyone (my personal opinion), even not the tiny minority who defends such stupid policy and who think wrongly that head-textile is the chinese wall between liberalism and conservatism, the Berlin wall between western liberalism and Iranian culture.

Personally I've been giving salary to someone in Iran to do online jobs so that he can support himself and family. However slow internet because of protests has disrupted his job and my rest as well, I work till 11 in the morning without sleep because of this situation. My fellow countrymen, see how this stupid policies influence even ME here in west or people who I try to support in Iran.

Further, lets not report each other and work towards agah-sazi to solve the matters in peace and by sharing information. Let no foreigner or anti-Iranian abuse this issue (which they always try to do!).
Our security, unity and power and influence is holy for us. We're first Iranian, then anything else, only this secures our country and our interests. We've to be patient and our anger should be channeled so that the outcome will be positive change, not insecurity. All for our nation and country.

I ask my countrymen here to calm down and pray for positive change. Also spread the word how to change things without enemy being able to abuse the situation. Each person has its duty towards the nation and country.

Yes
Please no banning

freaking hell! what are you? 5?

I've been given over 557 laugh reactions and abused and sworn at twice that number of times by all kindsa weirdos (incl. a few mods). should I sue for harassment too?

okay let's join forces and start a class action suit against them all but I'm afraid we will lose this is PDF not some den of intellectuals but retards, inadequates and now cry babies too.

Pray tell what the problem is? Why are you making a sudden appearance in a thread you virtually never post at, in order to bug me with peripheral observations it would seem?

If it bothers you, go ahead, if not don't. I won't be finding issue with whatever you'll opt for, then why exactly would you care about my reaction? I'm not here to interact with the "retards" as you affectionately put it, but to have serious discussions. So yes, when several coalesce to prevent me from doing so by means of unprovoked ad hominems or spam-like trolling behaviour, it tends to act as a nuisance to my legitimate endeavour. Which at some points calls for asking moderators to put a halt to it.

Last edited:
freaking hell! what are you? 5?

I've been given over 557 laugh reactions and abused and sworn at twice that number of times by all kindsa weirdos (incl. a few mods). should I sue for harassment too?

okay let's join forces and start a class action suit against them all but I'm afraid we will lose this is PDF not some den of intellectuals but retards, inadequates and now cry babies too.
Dude, it's not our fault that his posts are ridiculous. If a post deserves a laughter, then it does. The blame is on the author of the post.

Although his fanatic ideas, bigotry and victim playing are so out of date and old-fashioned that deserves more ridicule, but there are other things to talk about on the thread though. It's just so funny that he is crying now to the mods, knowing full well that he's a stalker and he's been continuously harassing Iranians for the pennies that the Iranian government throws at him, while living in Europe where he sees naked couples having sex on a daily basis per his own words. lol

@waz
@Irfan Baloch

Personally I've been giving salary to someone in Iran to do online jobs so that he can support himself and family. However because of slow internet (due to protests), his job is disrupted and my rest as well, I worked last days and today till 11 in the morning without sleep because of this situation. My fellow countrymen, see how this stupid policy influences even ME here in west or people who I try to support in Iran.

I don’t even see the point in forcing women to wear a headscarf. If women don’t want to wear from their own free will, it’s a pointless practice.

Some might call me crazy but I think forcing a woman to cover her head is a mockery of Islam in itself..

تظاهرات های این روزها به گرد پای 88 که هیچ حتی 98 هم نمیرسه.

در 88 چپ امنیتی سوار غائله بود(حتی بخشی از مذهبی ها) و خود من هم بودم :D

، در 98 شورش گرسنگان و مردمان پایین شهر،

اما تظاهرات این روزها به مسئله حجاب هست و اغلب تظاهرکنندگان سانتیمانتال ها و دهه هشتادی ها هستن.

و از همه مهمتر،آگاه شدن مردم از حضور منافقین و تجزیه طلبان هست.

(Copied )​

I don’t even see the point in forcing women to wear a headscarf. If women don’t want to wear from their own free will, it’s a pointless practice.
Forcing people to go to heaven will not work, letting people to be free like animals to do whatever they like in society will work neither. I've seen both the very bad sides of liberalism and some bad sides of forcing religious aspects upon people. A healthy balance of laws is needed and those laws should be family and culture oriented, not individual oriented like in the west.
Respect, harmony, fertility and a strong identity should be the goal to bind and build our nation.

Drugs, sex and prostitution are not rampant.

I am sure I have seen Iran more than you. Never seen a single prostitute. Drugs are there but it is everywhere in the world.

Do I want hijab to be like this? No
Is prostitution rampant? Hell no

Is sex rampant? I would not mind if it was but it is not.

Be ignorant, I have nothing to prove making such claims. I have seen these things first hand and from many I have come across and not just in recent times, but dating back 10+ years.

Either way my point stands (which you agree), no point in mandatory hijab to project a false sense of morality. Hijab is not what holds the fabric of society. Western society has long ruined that fabric of society for Iranians.

If you do not mind the frequent sex then why are we caring about how much a woman’s hair shows? It’s absurd.

So she can go have sex with 10 guys prior to marriage (an example), but one strand of hair in the streets is the straw that breaks the camels back? What is government trying to protect here? Chastity is long gone….this is not 1979.

You have doctors that literally specialize in hymen rebuilding surgery. What society does this? Not that it matters since purity tests aren’t even being done by doctors anymore due to potential risk to female’s life by her family.

Be ignorant, I have nothing to prove making such claims. I have seen these things first hand and from many I have come across and not just in recent times, but dating back 10+ years.

Either way my point stands (which you agree), no point in mandatory hijab to project a false sense of morality. Hijab is not what holds the fabric of society. Western society has long ruined that fabric of society for Iranians.

If you do not mind the frequent sex then why are we caring about how much a woman’s hair shows? It’s absurd.

So she can go have sex with 10 guys prior to marriage (an example), but one strand of hair in the streets is the straw that breaks the camels back? What is government trying to protect here? Chastity is long gone….this is not 1979.

You have doctors that literally specialize in hymen rebuilding surgery. What society does this? Not that it matters since purity tests aren’t even being done by doctors anymore due to potential risk to female’s life by her family.

You are ignorant.

No one has specialized on hymen reconstruction surgery. It is there but not a big task.

You cannot live outside Iran and think prostitution is rampant. It is not at all rampant.

Having sex with multiple guys before marriage is not frequent either. It is way less than US.

Dude, it's not our fault that his posts are ridiculous. If a post deserves a laughter, then it does. The blame is on the author of the post.

Mods will educate you on that soon.

and he's been continuously harassing Iranians

I've continuously been trashing the inane and irrational nonsense oppositionists pollute the forum with. Those filled with hatred for the IR are getting slapped in the streets of Iran, their female relatives are subject to Islamic hejab code, and on here oppositionists lose argument after argument.

No wonder you're now whining about some fictitious "harassment". But it tells me how much of a nerve I've struck. Good.

for the pennies that the Iranian government throws at him, while living in Europe

It this were the case, I'd surely have something more to be proud of, unlike vatanforushs shilling for Tel Aviv and Washington.

where he sees naked couples having sex on a daily basis per his own words. lol

Post a link to where I made such a statement. "Goftare nik" in its full splendor again, eh?

By the way, why did you hastily delete all your 2020 correspondence with user Dariush the Great on your profile page after I mentioned in my message to mods the insults he directed at them? Don't worry, you know what? I keep them as screenshots.

You've been educated enough by Iranians today. You were basically dipped in shit by old members of the forum.

Nah, I reduced to ashes all of the feeble gibberish thrown at me. As I always do. Even three versus one you stand no chance. Just as the oppositionists on the streets of Iran.

Vatan foroush ham pedare koskesh o madare jendeye gheyre iranit hastand binamoos ke mesle regime khedmatgozare anoosiha o pan-turka hastand.
To irani nisti o nakhahi shod. Har cheghadr ham koone khodet ro pare koni irani besho nisti chon pedaro madaret irani nistand. Hamoontori ke khodet ham barha gofti irani nisti.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Gentlemen, please pay attention to what this subject is writing to me here.

Here's a translation of the first couple of words - my sincere apologies for the sordid language I'm having to transcribe:

"Traitors are your non-Iranian pimp of a father and your whore of a mother".

As you can see, this was not preceded by any insults on my part, let alone sexual expletives against anyone's parents.

Please take appropriate action. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom