What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well,golly-gosh,how nice of them..... :sarcastic:
.....I`m sure the fact that they`re doing it now is purely coincidental,and that the timing has nothing whatsoever to do with [cynically] trying to take advantage of the protests currently occurring in iran,right?:sarcastic:
🤮

It would have to be imported, which needs to be cleared by the government, not like they can Fortnite drop it on Tehran

No one has specialized on hymen reconstruction surgery. It is there but not a big task.

Not any doctor can do the surgery, thus a doctor has to specialize in it. What is hard to understand? And rebuilding that tissue wall is not as simple as you think Dr. Shawnee.

You cannot live outside Iran and think prostitution is rampant. It is not at all rampant.
This statement has no logical basis to reach such a conclusion. And what is your basis saying it is not rampant?

Having sex with multiple guys before marriage is not frequent either. It is way less than US.

Yes, you must have reached this interviewing the tens of thousands of women when you visit Iran.

It would have to be imported, which needs to be cleared by the government, not like they can Fortnite drop it on Tehran
No,the us just gave its approval to export,the only "importing",so to speak,will likely be trying to smuggle it into iran.
When it comes to iran the west does absolutely nothing unless it either furthers western interests or hurts irans interests,ideally both at the same time.

No,the us just gave its approval to export,the only "importing",so to speak,will likely be trying to smuggle it into iran.
When it comes to iran the west does absolutely nothing unless it either furthers western interests or hurts irans interests,ideally both at the same time.
Smuggling is difficult, you'd have better results smuggling VPNs.

If drugs, drones, and AI powered machine gun can be imported. Than satellite equipment can be imported.

Iran’s Iraqi border is not Iron Clad nor is the Pakistani border.

For size reference This is Starlink

618d6304596d9b001118855b

Keep mentioning moderators and cry like a bitch, crypto-Jew.

Ad hominem. You lost the debate. Again.

No, you were basically dipped in shit and you have been crying like a bitch ever since.

Unsurprisingly, the only thing your ilk can boast of having achieved, is a good dozen of forum rule violations. On the argumentative front, you all go under.

Yes, your non-Iranian pimp of a father and your non-Iranian whore of a mother are "vatan-foroush".

Secular nationalist culture and education in glorious display.

You are not an Iranian to call others "vatan-foroush" (traitor to the nation), crypto-Jew.

You are a powerless petty counter-revolutionary, reduced to insulting people's mothers on the internet.

I'm enjoying my Iranian ID papers. Try rescinding them so we can laugh some more.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Please note that user Falcon29 is stalking my posts and spamming them with laughter emoticons. This user had been warned multiple times in the past to refrain from the act in question.

Last edited:
Not any doctor can do the surgery, thus a doctor has to specialize in it. What is hard to understand? And rebuilding that tissue wall is not as simple as you think Dr. Shawnee.

This statement has no logical basis to reach such a conclusion. And what is your basis saying it is not rampant?

Yes, you must have reached this interviewing the tens of thousands of women when you visit Iran.

Hymen reconstruction is not difficult. Mostly done by GPs.

You claimed prostitution is rampant and kindly back it up.

I claimed I have seen Iran possibly a lot more than you. Three times a years.

If drugs, drones, and AI powered machine gun can be imported. Than satellite equipment can be imported.

Iran’s Iraqi border is not Iron Clad nor is the Pakistani border.

For size reference This is Starlink

618d6304596d9b001118855b

Sure, but with great difficulty especially if you want to import more than a handful. And it would be more worthwhile to just smuggle VPN software than satellite internet dishes which can be discovered by any government that wants to find them.

For starlink, you cannot attack the receiver well.
You have to attack the transmitter in LEO :)

The debate was won fair and square by us.

I suppose that's why you quit arguing and switched to insults, libel and harassment. The only sort of thing mo'aneds actually excel at, for a change.

You're a religious onanist bigot who enjoys naked couples having sex in Europe on a daily basis and refuse to go to Iran because you enjoy sinning in Europe.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Also, when it came to name calling, you lost that one too. Because you called me "vatan-foroush" and I called your mother a whore, and your father a pimp. So, yeah. You lost in that argument too. And you didn't have the balls to stand for your flame baiting and forum violations and cried like a little bitch to the moderators and played the victim again.

Your comprehension issues are deeper than I thought. Must be the frustration at seeing your camp go down the drain both on the ground and on here.

Now show me where I called you vatan-forush.

So, in fact, you lost both arguments.

I lost both arguments like counter-revolutionaries overthrew the Islamic Republic. Enjoy the parallel universe you're dwelling in.

I suppose that's why you quit arguing and switched to insults, libel and harassment. The only sort of thing mo'aneds actually excel at, for a change.

@waz @Irfan Baloch

Your comprehension issues are deeper than I thought. Must be the frustration at seeing your camp go down the drain both on the ground and on here.

Now show me where I called you vatan-forush.

I lost both arguments like counter-revolutionaries overthrew the Islamic Republic. Enjoy the parallel universe you're dwelling in.
Are you saying you did not call me names like "moaned", "vatan-foroush", etc.?
Actually, the one that really made me angry was "vatan-foroush".
I can ignore "moaned" as the meaning of moaned is apparently anyone who doesn't agree with your way of forcing Islam on people.

Show us. What are you afraid of?

Here you are:
SalarHaqq said:
It this were the case, I'd surely have something more to be proud of, unlike vatanforushs shilling for Tel Aviv and Washington.

People like Darius and I defended Iran on PDF against propaganda by Israel and the US long before you bigot showed up here.

Back
Top Bottom