What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

For starlink, you cannot attack the receiver well.
You have to attack the transmitter in LEO :)

Finding Starlink receivers would be fairly trivial to intelligence organisations. Radio receivers on aircraft, packet sniffers, drones etc.

Signal jamming would be far less destructive than ASATs which could lead to Kessler syndrome.

Here you are:

People like Darius and I defended Iran on PDF against propaganda by Israel and the US long before you bigot showed up here.

First of all, mo'aned doesn't qualify as an insult at all. It roughly translates as 'obtuse antagonist'.

Second of all, I see no reference, direct or indirect, to any specific person in my quote about vatanforushs on zionist or USA payroll. Are you suggesting opposition grouplets to the Islamic Republic aren't funded by those hostile powers? Or are you feeling it applies to yourself for some reason?

It's delightful watching that Falcon29 character spend their entire day on the Iranian Chill Thread (from which they're banned) obsessing about my posts and reacting with 'likes' to those of an Iranian ultra-nationalist user, including when the latter resorts to offensive language against people's mothers.

This subject truly appears to have gotten traumatized for life by the way in which I obliterated their wacky attempts at demonizing Islamic Iran. :lol:

The comedy that the anti-IR front is: secular ultra-nationalist Iranians, shiaphobic salafists and zionists proudly joining hands in despair.

Last edited:
First of all, mo'aned doesn't qualify as an insult at all. It roughly translates as 'obtuse antagonist'.

Second of all, I see no reference, direct or indirect, to any specific person in my quote about vatanforushs on zionist or USA payroll. Are you suggesting opposition grouplets to the Islamic Republic aren't funded by those hostile powers? Or are you feeling it applies to yourself for some reason?
As I said, I don't have a problem with "moaned". It isn't an insult. However, I did feel offended when you called me "vatanforoush" after years of defending Iran on PDF over a disagreement about an internal issue.
And don't tell me you meant someone else. You were quoting me.

As I said, I don't have a problem with "moaned". It isn't an insult. However, I did feel offended when you called me "vatanforoush" after years of defending Iran on PDF over a disagreement about an internal issue.
And don't tell me you meant someone else. You were quoting me.

Go ahead and highlight where my sentence was directed at any specific person(s).

This is while the anti-IR opposition is well identified as a recipient of zionist and USA assistance, and while it is the diametrical opposite of any person or group effectively funded by the Islamic Republic, a category to which I had falsely been alleged to belong, in reaction to which I formulated that response.

Yes, had I been receiving even a penny from the IR, it'd have represented a source of pride, as opposed to the treason of vatanforushs working for the zio-American empire.

Last edited:
You were quoting me, dude.
Are you saying you didn't mean to target me?

The contrary of an IR-funded activist, are opposition activists funded by the enemy. Thus when you're wrongly accused of receiving money from the Iranian government, that by itself is reason enough and it justifies to mentioning those traitorous oppositionists by contrast.

Falcon29, still enraged eh? Fabulous. Keep licking your wounds. Stupid compulsive emoji-spamming on an internet forum is all your kind will ever be able to achieve. No better way to exhibit your impotence.

Last edited:
The contrary of an IR-funded activist, are opposition activists funded by the enemy. Thus when you're wrongly accused of receiving money from the Iranian government, that by itself is reason enough and it justifies mentioning those traitorous oppositionists by contrast.

Falcon29, still enraged eh? Fabulous. Keep licking your wounds.
So, you did mean to insult me like that which proves my point.

You're such a child that @Falcon26's emojis of laughter under your posts are making you cry. lol What a child.

You're such a simpleton that you don't realize what your anti-Iranian buddy's obsessive act implies as to their desperation.

So, you did mean to insult me like that which proves my point.

That's not what I explained. Again, show me where my statement was extending to any specific person beyond the effective membership of those groups.

Last edited:
Sure, but with great difficulty especially if you want to import more than a handful. And it would be more worthwhile to just smuggle VPN software than satellite internet dishes which can be discovered by any government that wants to find them.

There is no shortage of VPN software.

You realize the government controls the international data link cables that enter the country? Once it shuts down the ‘Internet’…..VPN is useless.

That is why satellite Internet is being proposed because if riots actually lead to the point where internet is throttled by 80-90% in Iran than communication can be done via sats.

Jamming sat internet is pretty hard or else Russia would have done it.

That's not what I stated.
In any case, if you did not mean to call me "vatan-foroush", I do owe you an apology for insulting your family.
However, if you did intend to call me "vatan-foroush", I stand by what I said.

Back
Top Bottom