What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guys, now when my country is finally waking up, do you think Iran can help Russia with not just drones, but also with body armour and other related stuff that are needed to equip a soldier? I wont be surprised if there were talks in this regard. Is Iran producing enough of these kind of stuff and is it able to export them in a mass?
I think that if Russia places an order, our defense industry has the capacity to provide Russia with personnel equipment. Our own army is also under-equipped but I think it's mostly due to a low budget rather than production issues. So, if Russia is willing to pay for it or compensate for it in other ways, there should be no problem.

what is going on? are we witnessing "persian autumn" thing?

Iranian authorities say three people including a member of the security forces have been killed during unrest sweeping the country, as anger at the death of a woman in police custody fuelled protests for a fifth day.
Rights groups reported at least one more person was killed on Tuesday, which would take the death toll to least seven.

Guys, now when my country is finally waking up, do you think Iran can help Russia with not just drones, but also with body armour and other related stuff that are needed to equip a soldier? I wont be surprised if there were talks in this regard. Is Iran producing enough of these kind of stuff and is it able to export them in a mass?
Now that partial mobilization has been called in Russia I think some part of Russian industry can be converted to produce any thing that military needs..Russia is an industrial giant and although Iran can help but for those items I doubt if Russia would need any outside help..

Your country is now fighting the full force of Nato and it is about time that they finally accepted this fact and mobilizing accordingly:cheers:

یه سوال ساده،
این بی حجابی بیشتر بین خانواده های دارای ماهواره گسترده شده، یا خانواده های بدون ماهواره؟

آیا کسایی که ماهواره نگرفتن بیسواد موندن یا خلائی در زندگیشون احساس کردن؟

از یه طرف میگی چرا آمار بیشتر شده، از طرف دیگه میگی چرا با ماهواره مقابله شد؟

جمهوری اسلامی دنبال ایجاد محدودیت برای جلوگیری از عرف شدن ماهواره بوده، تا همین آمار تصاعدی نشه، وگرنه اگر میخواستن که مثل آب خوردن میتونستن تمام ماهواره ها و فروشنده هاش رو جمع کنن

شما یه نگاهی به تصاویر و کلیپ های قبل انقلاب بنداز، خوب این بی حجاب ها دود شدن رفتن هوا؟! نخیر، فقط چون دولت محدودیت ایجاد کرد خودشون رو پوشوندن، الان هم دولت شل گرفته (به درست یا غلط) ، میریزن بیرون، اگر نه خودشون، دخترشون

با بی حجابی برخورد میشه، تا ترند نشه، تبدیل به عرف نشه، درست مثل هر قانون شکنی دیگه ای

هی سراغ آمار میگیری، همون مستند ایکسونامی بهترین آمار هست، نسخه تجویزی جنابعالی، قبلا تو آمریکا و اروپا پیاده شده و نتیجه اش هم مشخصه

مثال فاحشه خونه زدم چون شبکه های اجتماعی که کنترلشون در دست دشمن هست هیچ فرقی با فاحشه خونه ندارن، الان شبکه های اجتماعی تبدیل به کلاس درس شدن، ولی کی جریان رو داره هدایت میکنه؟ آمریکا، آیا اجازه میده دولت ایران یا حتی مذهبی ها کنترل داشته باشن؟ هرگز، از هر کانالی احساس خطر بکنن فوری میبندنش

کی اجازه داده این شبکه های اجتماعی بدون نظارت باشن؟ همون وزیر دیوسی که از استارتاپ های ایرانی حمایت نکرد، ولی چپ و راست واسه شبکه های خارجی تو ایران سرور و پهنای باند اختصاصی ایجاد میکرد. همون دولت دیوسی که پروژه فیلترشکن ملی رو تعطیل کرد تا قضیه برای مردم صفر و صد بشه
من الان احساس صحبت با دیوار رو دارم ...
خروجی کار شما الان به عیان در حال وقوع است.
ممنون من دیگر بحثی ندارم.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @krash
SalarHaqq is laughing at the police beating innocent defenseless women.
Please just view the tweet. What kind of a person in his sane mind laughs at women getting beaten like that?
Can you please just ban him completely for a 7 - 14 day period? He really needs it to return to his senses.
This is extremely provocative behavior and quite unethical.

SalarHaqq.png

Frankly I'm surprised with Russia mighty industrial base that she needs anything from anyone. If you're Russian, can you enlighten us on why this is the case?

Please just view the tweet. What kind of a person in his sane mind laughs at women getting beaten like that?
Can you please just ban him completely for a 7 - 14 day period? He really needs it to return to his senses.

View attachment 881410

The guy is just a frustrated incell who desperately tries to inject some meaning in his life with his endless sermons and lectures on this forum. Now he's just mad that the mods have grown tired of his constant reporting and little feuds.

Best to ignore the clown. Let him resort to pushing emoticons now that his sorry behind is thread-banned.

View attachment 881410
Wow, he is still at it?
@waz dear brother. Can you please take a look at this? Now he is making fun of a very sad situation (women getting beaten) and spams us with laughter emojis.

What kind of sick person would make fun of innocent women being beaten?

View attachment 881410
Any body who dares to mock the law and insult the police will receive his/her punishment.
now cry to your uncle sam and MSB, defenders of human rights!

P.S
congratulation on your new uncle!

And any regime that tramples on the human rights of its people will see growing anger, frustration and resistance.
Iranians do know the difference between propaganda and real life, that's why you have to continue your 40 years old rants for another unlimited time.

Now go cry to your dictator.

Be more initiative!

Iranians do know the difference between propaganda and real life, that's why you have to continue your 40 years old rants for another unlimited time.

Indeed, Iranians know very well the propaganda spread and broadcasted by the regime. But despite all the censoring, control of media and banishing of alternative political parties and media, they know the simply truth: that they are governed by a brutal dictatorship that doesn't respect their human rights, doesn't listen to their concerns and changing perceptions but arrogantly thinks it can supress any dissent and sustain this authoritarian rule with impunity.

No, there will come a time that the regime and their goons will be held accountable for their crimes. As happened to any dictatorship in history. Enjoy the status quo while you can.

Back
Top Bottom