What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Indeed, Iranians know very well the propaganda spread and broadcasted by the regime. But despite all the censoring, control of media and banishing of alternative political parties and media, they know the simply truth: that they are governed by a brutal dictatorship that doesn't respect their human rights, doesn't listen to their concerns and changing perceptions but arrogantly thinks it can supress any dissent and sustain this authoritarian rule with impunity.
Okay we will enjoy it, while the arse of it's enemies is on fire.

No, there will come a time that the regime and their goons will be held accountable for their crimes. As happened to any dictatorship in history. Enjoy the status quo while you can.
But just out of curiosity, what's your prediction on the longevity of our joy?

@waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @krash
SalarHaqq is laughing at the police beating innocent defenseless women.
Please just view the tweet. What kind of a person in his sane mind laughs at women getting beaten like that?
Can you please just ban him completely for a 7 - 14 day period? He really needs it to return to his senses.
This is extremely provocative behavior and quite unethical.

View attachment 881410
He reminds me a lot of that „Muslim Communist“ guy here on PDF (whose name I fortunately forgot). Whenever these guys see someone disagreeing with their narrow-minded propaganda narrative, they keep flame-baiting until you give up on arguing with them which they perceive as some kind of victory. It merely serves to feed their gigantic egos. Imagine it was US police forces in that clip beating down on Iranians… This thread would be filled with novels full of his pseudo-intellectual gibberish. But hey, it’s not the West subjugating Iranians here, so no need to shed crocodile tears.

Frankly I'm surprised with Russia mighty industrial base that she needs anything from anyone. If you're Russian, can you enlighten us on why this is the case?
When the USSR went to hell a massive deindustrialization occurred. The new Russian elites were following the idea, that theres no need to produce everything in Russia, we can buy everything from our new friends in the West. So thousands of factories were closed in the last 40 years...
Now that partial mobilization has been called in Russia I think some part of Russian industry can be converted to produce any thing that military needs..Russia is an industrial giant and although Iran can help but for those items I doubt if Russia would need any outside help..
It will be, but it will take time, and as you already saw in Russia everything happens very slow and as always in our history we will pay with blood... There were big problems in DPR and LPR with equipment like body armours, medical kits and so on. There are massive problem in this regard in the Ukrainan army too, even tho they get so much help from the west. So im pretty sure next few weeks will be hard for our army in this regard.

Okay we will enjoy it, while the arse of it's enemies is on fire.

Never underestimate the dynamics of life and your fortunes. The same fire burning your adversaries, could very well one day bring your own house down.

But just out of curiosity, what's your prediction on the longevity of our joy?

One or two generations.

And any regime that tramples on the human rights of its people will see growing anger, frustration and resistance.

Now go cry to your dictator.
Words like human right are tricky and are not used in the way they're supposed to for example:

1.There have been only 10 days in 2020 in the US that police didn't kill anyone.​
2.1,047 people have been shot and killed by police in the past year​
3. Black people are most likely to be killed by police.​
4. There is no accountability, 98.1 of killings by police from 2013-2022 have not resulted in officers being charged with a crime.​

There is no Komala, MEK or inhuman Sanction against them or media to seek instability ... but despite all these you are right it can not translated into this ... IR can not abdicate its responsibility, it has to open its ears and listen to people directly people whom devoted their lives for decades so IR could stand people that have backed it in all these years.
Stupidity, short-sighting and not learning from reality are main reasons.

I am not sure about your understanding of this event.

This is nothing like 88. I was there within it in 88 green movement. Rallies were huge like 50 times bigger.

Nothing was ever like that.

Words like human right are tricky and are not used in the way they're supposed to for example:

1.There have been only 10 days in 2020 in the US that police didn't kill anyone.​
2.1,047 people have been shot and killed by police in the past year​
3. Black people are most likely to be killed by police.​
4. There is no accountability, 98.1 of killings by police from 2013-2022 have not resulted in officers being charged with a crime.​

There is no Komala, MEK or inhuman Sanction against them or media to seek instability ... but despite all these you are right it can not translated into this ... IR can not abdicate its responsibility, it has to open its ears and listen to people directly people whom devoted their lives for decades so IR could stand people that have backed it in all these years.
Stupidity, short-sighting and not learning from reality are main reasons.

You are conveniently leaving out that the US is infested with high crime numbers and a lot of intra-gang shootings in black communities. While not condoning any unwarranted violence against its black citizens, it's therefor only logical that the police is involved in a lot of incidents taking place within these communities.

But tell me, how many Americans have been arrested, tortured and killed as a result of political-oriented protests? Don't ever think a brutal dictatorship like Iran that doesn't allow any alternative voice or dissent is only a fraction similar to the US.

I agree with you in the last part.

You are conveniently leaving out that the US is infested with high crime numbers and a lot of intra-gang shootings in black communities. While not condoning any unwarranted violence against its black citizens, it's therefor only logical that the police is involved in a lot of incidents taking place within these communities.

But tell me, how many Americans have been arrested, tortured and killed as a result of political-oriented protests? Don't ever think a brutal dictatorship like Iran that doesn't allow any alternative voice or dissent is only a fraction similar to the US.

About 4 only in capitol

Should I add vaccinations protests and anti maskers too?

When the USSR went to hell a massive deindustrialization occurred. The new Russian elites were following the idea, that theres no need to produce everything in Russia, we can buy everything from our new friends in the West. So thousands of factories were closed in the last 40 years...

It will be, but it will take time, and as you already saw in Russia everything happens very slow and as always in our history we will pay with blood... There were big problems in DPR and LPR with equipment like body armours, medical kits and so on. There are massive problem in this regard in the Ukrainan army too, even tho they get so much help from the west. So im pretty sure next few weeks will be hard for our army in this regard.
Thanks for that. I personally hope the IRI provides Russia it's needs as required since we are partners. Note, this sentiment is not universal in Iran and the remnants of past history have tainted current and future geopolitical thinking. I'm sure the same is true re Iran in Russia. It seems, Russia also suffers from the same disease Iran has been ridding itself from for 40 years--and closing in on success. I sincerely wish you the same success. I believe if Iran can then Russia can too.

About 4 only in capitol

Should I add vaccinations protests and anti maskers too?

Shocking numbers for a historical unique storming of the Capitol, after the very same police let them gather in front of the very same building for hours.

Would Iran allow protests in front of its parliament and other political bastions?

Shocking numbers for a historical unique storming of the Capitol, after the very same police let them gather in front of the very same building for hours.

Would Iran allow protests in front of its parliament and other political bastions?

US is a vast, strong and stable set up.

Iran is against main stream and sanctioned and under media close attention.

No comparison.

Same religious shit happened over abortion against majority of Americans.

Abortion is a big deal like hijab.

Well "A Post investigation found that the FBI under-counted fatal police shootings by more than half. This is because reporting by police departments is voluntary and many departments fail to do so. also Black Americans are shot at a disproportionate rate. They account for less than 13 percent of the U.S. population, but are killed by police at more than twice the rate of White Americans.​

But it ain't the point mistreatment could happen, not reporting could happen everywhere and what I said about human right and shooting within the US was just an example .. is there any sensible person whom could justify sanctions? or war in Iraq or Afghanistan? so yes human right right now is just used for political gain ... no one cares about it

But at the end we live in Iran and what matters is Iranian lives and IR must protect them in any cost and uphold human right ...

The US is not a standard of 'human rights' at all. That said, Iran must be the gold standard. I believe that stop was valid. OTOH, I believe the purported nasty exchange during stop was entirely invalid. This alone puts into question the purview of Gasht.

US is a vast, strong and stable set up.

Iran is against main stream and sanctioned and under media close attention.

No comparison.

Same religious shit happened over abortion against majority of Americans.

Abortion is a big deal like hijab.
I'm surprised that you pretend you don't know what happened with the US abortion laws.

The US supreme court can override decisions and laws by federal states. Previously, federal states each had their own period of allowing abortions before viability. The US supreme court in a move against the US constitution and under the pressure of feminists decided to allow women to abort their children regardless of the federal laws of their state.

Even now, abortion is not illegal in the US. In most states, even in conservative states like Texas, abortion is completely legal before week 16, and usually after that until week 20 in some states, which is more than enough for nearly all legitimate reasons for abortion. It is generally believed by nearly all people, both men and women, North American or European or Middle Eastern, that abortion after the full development of the central nervous system is murder. So, you can see why there should be a time frame for abortion, at least in cases that do not require urgent medical intervention.

The issue of compulsory hijab is quite different and you know it well too. First of all, pro-life people are a large percent of the US population while pro-compulsory hijab people in Iran are in the extreme minority. Even Qom and Mashhad which are the holiest cities of Shiite Islam in the world, besides Najaf and Karbala, have seen widespread anti-hijab protests. I reiterate that even women wearing chador do not necessarily support compulsory hijab and in most cases, they don't. Secondly, when you talk about abortion after week 20, you are talking about murdering a fully developed fetus while in the case of hijab, you are just talking about women not being forced to wear headscarves. Also, US abortion laws protect the interests of the US nation by protecting newborns and families while Iran's hijab laws are creating discord and making Iran vulnerable to foreign cultural influence. Apples and oranges, Shawnee. I didn't expect this kind of arguments from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom