What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Nigerians are very nice people, I don't know what happened to him. We keep getting these spurred Non-Pakistanis who join this forum to unload their anti-Pakistanism.

I mean we have South Africans, Eurofascists, the odd Latinx, a Sri Lankan, and a Nigerian who seem to be on here due to some bad experiences they had with one or a few Pakistanis in the past.

Hadd to v hondi e.

You don't think they may be you-know-whos larping as other nationalities?

You don't think they may be you-know-whos larping as other nationalities?

Xerxes is just a BD kid, he needs experience life and mature a bit. Don't worry about him.

As for the Nigerian, he once shared his pic as his DP and he looks nothing like a Nigerian, esp not from the Christian south (generally they are very dark.) He does seem like an Indian, by just facial features alone. That would explain his repeated attacks against Pakistani gov, military, ISI, and our people.

Allahu Alim.

That's quite enough of these comments, this is a "chill thread". These protracted back and forth are removing the "chill" nature away from this place. Also, discuss the points and not the ethnicity of the members. Avoid bringing race on this. Furthermore, if you find someone is not changing their opinion, then move along and let time deal with it. From experience, no matter how much you keep at it you will not change someone's opinion if the first few attempts failed. Trying to change something before its time just doesn't work well.

That's quite enough of these comments, this is a "chill thread". These protracted back and forth are removing the "chill" nature away from this place. Also, discuss the points and not the ethnicity of the members. Avoid bringing race on this. Furthermore, if you find someone is not changing their opinion, then move along and let time deal with it. From experience, no matter how much you keep at it you will not change someone's opinion if the first few attempts failed. Trying to change something before its time just doesn't work well.

You still haven't told us who is trying to get him banned.

You are thanking him for his atrocious posts, many of which are against Pakistan (which has gotten him banned.)

If you discuss other members here and mark this guy as some hero, do we not have a right tear down your false heroic image of this abusive troll?

He will be banned, again and again, he is an unrepentant anti-Pakistan troll who lives on PDF. It has nothing to do with his support of Iran.

If you want to end it here, I am fine with that.

You still haven't told us who is trying to get him banned.

You are thanking him for his atrocious posts, many of which are against Pakistan (which has gotten him banned.)

If you discuss other members here and mark this guy as some hero, do we not have a right tear down your false heroic image of this abusive troll?

He will be banned, again and again, he is an unrepentant anti-Pakistan troll who lives on PDF. It has nothing to do with his support of Iran.

If you want to end it here, I am fine with that.

This is my last comment on the current discussion. My respect for his posts are not related to the topics relating Pakistan, but rather his overall views on matters such as Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict, Iran-US issues, etc.

Like I said, continuing these conversations is now purely in vain. Change the topic to something more pertaining to the nature of the thread.

Xerxes is just a BD kid, he needs experience life and mature a bit. Don't worry about him.

As for the Nigerian, he once shared his pic as his DP and he looks nothing like a Nigerian, esp not from the Christian south (generally they are very dark.) He does seem like an Indian, by just facial features alone. That would explain his repeated attacks against Pakistani gov, military, ISI, and our people.

Allahu Alim.

Must be. Couldn't think why a Nigerian would be anti-Pakistani.

Appreciate your reply brother.

Stop larping as an Iranian, bro.

Accept yourself. There is nothing wrong with being Bangladeshi.

My ancestors from mothers side originate from Eastern Iran. Im as much Iranian in my blood as im Bangladeshi. Want more explanations for my persian fanaticism?

This is my last comment on the current discussion. My respect for his posts are not related to the topics relating Pakistan, but rather his overall views on matters such as Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict, Iran-US issues, etc.

Like I said, continuing these conversations is now purely in vain. Change the topic to something more pertaining to the nature of the thread.

He was not banned for those posts, as you have clearly seen.

Must be. Couldn't think why a Nigerian would be anti-Pakistani.

Nigerians love Pakistan. We have excellent ties with them. They are our defense partners. We share close relations.
My ancestors from mothers side originate from Eastern Iran. Im as much Iranian in my blood as im Bangladeshi. Want more explanations for my persian fanaticism?

Its cringey, please stop.

------

Iranian brothers, this thread here requires your attention.

One of the forum staff is making false claims. He claims Azeris are not allowed to speak their mind in Iran.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom