What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Why would you want to visit a country you wish to see destoyed? And then you're interested in "adventurous" excursions off the classical beaten tracks where no ordinary tourist travels? Strange.
I also said this
Although speaking an Indo-Iranian language, maybe my heart goes to our fellow linguistic Iranian cousins. :P

And yeah!! me and my girlfriend are both into adventure. If we had money, we would be driving a car around Siberian forests.

btw you don't seem right in the head. If i am a spy, you think i am gonna announce it in some 3rd rate forum before going into my mission?

I also said this

You also wrote what I quoted. And other not so warm things prior to that. Can't be bothered to go searching for it but we both know it's not like you don't have any issues with Iran. Not that I really care, I just couldn't help but notice. Maybe you're one of those globalists looking down on Iran for being justifiably proud and shielded from the neoliberal decadence.

And yeah!! me and my girlfriend are both into adventure. If we had money, we would be driving a car around Siberian forests.

Did it ever cross your mind that in the midst of the so-called corona crisis when inflow of tourists is probably at a stand still, and moreover at a time when Iran is subject to increased destabilization attempts by hostile powers (including Germany), you getting lost somewhere and that somewhere turning out to be a sensitive area, would certainly cause those in charge of surveilling the area to get mightily suspicious? To be honest, it doesn't sound like the soundest of plans to me. Hence why I'd deem it to be rather strange. But as said, not that I really care.

btw you don't seem right in the head. If i am a spy, you think i am gonna announce it in some 3rd rate forum before going into my mission?

What do I know, I'm not employed by any security or intelligence agency and never were, so I've no clue about this. That said, where did I suggest such a thing? "Strange" does not equal "I believe you're a spy". Still find it peculiar though.

Last edited:
You also wrote what I quoted. And other not so warm things prior to that. Can't be bothered to go searching for it but we both know it's not like you don't have any issues with Iran. Not that I really care, I just couldn't help but notice. Maybe you're one of those globalists looking down on Iran for being too proud and too shielded from the neoliberal decadence.

Did it ever cross your mind that in the midst of the so-called corona crisis when inflow of tourists is probably at a stand still, and moreover at a time when Iran is subject to increased destabilization attempts by hostile powers (including Germany), you getting lost somewhere and that somewhere turning out to be a sensitive area, would certainly cause those in charge of surveilling the area to get mightily suspicious? To be honest, it doesn't sound like the soundest of plans to me. Hence why I'd deem it to be rather strange. But as said, not that I really care.
You seem way too intense about conspiracies. I think you should chill. I just think Iran is an exotic undiscovered destination and the people are quite nice. I also grew up with Iranians in high school days and found them to be no different than any other Asian group and even dated an Iranian girl for 2 1/2 years so I am interested in visiting. I was planning before the coronavirus became serious. These days I can't go even if I want to so I would wait a year or so before things become calm. By unpopular places, I didn't mean I want to walk right inside a military base. I meant national parks, exotic landscapes etc.

After reading that..... dont come to Iran.

We dont want Nejasat in our lands.

Keep your pennies for your own tird world country.

Ec93gxyWoAIHQmv

Roohesh Shad.

We are into adventure and not too planned trips. How easy it is to find accomodation and travel from one city to another especially without speaking Persian? btw I thought Shiraz is too hot in summer.
Yes, Shiraz is hot in summer. It can get as hot as 40C degrees in Shiraz. Most historical places in Iran are located in Shiraz and Isfahan. Both of them can be hot in July and August. I suggest you to visit Iran in mid-September afterwards.

If you want to go to colder places, visit Tabriz. The Iranian provinces near the Caspian Sea are hot and humid in summer but Tabriz and Tehran will be more or less tolerable. Although as I said before, I don't recommend Tehran for tourism. You could visit Kish Island. It will be very hot and humid, but it's more or less like Dubai. You will spend most of your time in places that have decent air conditioners and you won't mind the weather a lot.

Omid Dana needs a larger and better team + little less arrogance.

I did good reports but this Titanic thing is one of the unnecessary ones...

I mean no one in his team told him that the poor people in Titanic basically sold all they had to start a new life in the U.S...
In his mind he thinks that the amount is too high for a holiday trip...

Someone should help him on this things, otherwise he will loose listeners.

@Mithridates
من که میگم نظر خوبیه. اگر واقعا سعی کنند پای آمریکا رو به منطقه و دریای خزر باز کنند با توجه به اینکه روس‌ها هم عصبانی میشن، بهترین راه حل پس گرفتن آذربایجانه. نیازی به حمله هم نیست مردم شیعه پایگاه ما هستند.
روس‌ها هم می توانند شرق اروپا رو پس بگیرن. هیچ چیزی غیرممکن نیست. البته باید 1 سال دیگه عذاب بکشیم تا دولت بی خاصیت روحانی و اصلاح طلبها گورشان رو گم کنند.

@zartosht
نظر تو چیه داش؟

@Mithridates
من که میگم نظر خوبیه. اگر واقعا سعی کنند پای آمریکا رو به منطقه و دریای خزر باز کنند با توجه به اینکه روس‌ها هم عصبانی میشن، بهترین راه حل پس گرفتن آذربایجانه. نیازی به حمله هم نیست مردم شیعه پایگاه ما هستند.
روس‌ها هم می توانند شرق اروپا رو پس بگیرن. هیچ چیزی غیرممکن نیست. البته باید 1 سال دیگه عذاب بکشیم تا دولت بی خاصیت روحانی و اصلاح طلبها گورشان رو گم کنند.

@zartosht
نظر تو چیه داش؟
نمیشه، اذری های خود ایران منیذارن. تو اذربایجان (جمهوری) مساله شیعه سنی وجود نداره فقط بحث نژاد و تورک بودنه.

نمیشه، اذری های خود ایران منیذارن. تو اذربایجان (جمهوری) مساله شیعه سنی وجود نداره فقط بحث نژاد و تورک بودنه.
نه حاجی چی میگی. ارتش و سپاه آذربایجان ایران آماده پس گرفتنشان هستند.
قرارداد 100 ساله با بریتانیا هم که تمام شده. هم از نظر قانونی و هم نظامی ایران کاملا حق دارد.

Back
Top Bottom