What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Many officers aboard the ship are black and are unhappy with Trump’s handling of the protests. They can vent their unhappiness through a sabotage.
Trump has confederated a union well, which is upsetting.
I thought they were having barbecue party.

Last edited:
Fire expanding in forest of five US states as we speak. Top three are:
California
Oregon
Colorado

Huge body of land is burning.

Me and my girlfriend were planning on traveling to Iran this summer. Thanks to the virus we had to postpone. So far we planned Tehran and Rasht. Any more tips on where to go and how to avoid psychos like Mohommad45? I am really into mountains, some exotic places even Iranians don't go to and not at all into psychos.

Last edited:
Tehran is huge.... and has a lot to offer, it ha some amazing mountains within easy reach.... but I think you must also see Isfahan too if you love art and History.

Me and my girlfriend were planning on traveling to Iran this summer. Thanks to the virus we had to postpone. So far we planned Tehran and Rasht. Any more tips on where to go and how to avoid psychos like Mohommad45? I am really into mountains, some exotic places even Iranians don't go to and not at all into psychos.
I live in Tehran and I was born in Tehran, but Tehran is not good for tourism. Go to a place that is not as crowded as Tehran for tourism. Isfahan, Tabriz, Rasht, Mazandaran, Kish Island, Shiraz are good places for tourists. Particularly Shiraz, Isfahan and Tabriz are good for people who like to learn about the history of Iran. Rasht and Mazandaran are good for chilling near the Caspian Sea but they're too humid in summer.

Tehran is huge.... and has a lot to offer, it ha some amazing mountains within easy reach.... but I think you must also see Isfahan too if you love art and History.

I live in Tehran and I was born in Tehran, but Tehran is not good for tourism. Go to a place that is not as crowded as Tehran for tourism. Isfahan, Tabriz, Rasht, Mazandaran, Kish Island, Shiraz are good places for tourists. Particularly Shiraz, Isfahan and Tabriz are good for people who like to learn about the history of Iran. Rasht and Mazandaran are good for chilling near the Caspian Sea but they're too humid in summer.

We are into adventure and not too planned trips. How easy it is to find accomodation and travel from one city to another especially without speaking Persian? btw I thought Shiraz is too hot in summer.

We are into adventure and not too planned trips. How easy it is to find accomodation and travel from one city to another especially without speaking Persian? btw I thought Shiraz is too hot in summer.
so easy, you can do it with bus, train or airplane but you should go directly to pay in cash or find friend who have Iranian card bank to pay online for you.

Iran, Israel and Saudi Arabia are the 3 rogue nations destroying the entire middle east. Hopefully all 3 will destroy each other.

Why would you want to visit a country you wish to see destoyed? And then you're interested in "adventurous" excursions off the classical beaten tracks where no ordinary tourist travels? Rather strange, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom