What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

who said that?
I told you dont mix politic in these matters.

yes you don't want to make a shrine of it, but you don't want to do something far worse and that's making Uthman Clothes out of it.
and by the way royalist already have their living shrine in his grandson ,how worse it can be ?

Despite all the speculation, realistically, we all know what's going to happen. They're most likely going to rebury his body in an unknown grave so as to avoid his grave turning into a shrine.

Despite all the hatred that the mullahs harbor towards Reza Shah, in the end, he was buried according to Muslim tradition, in a white shroud and he was given a Muslim burial so desecrating his grave would be out of the question for them & cremation would also go against their own Islamic teachings. Such heinous actions would also create more animosity between the regime & the Iranian diaspora. which is not desirable or beneficial for anyone.

Another option would be to hand over the body to his family so that they could place his body next to his sons grave in Egypt, which by the way has not become any sort of shrine. However, I'm guessing that the mullahs want to avoid as much publicity as possible and as a result they will most likely choose the first option, without anyone knowing the location of the grave until maybe decades later.

You can build the toilet in Syria then lol. Returning the body is the last thing you want to do, as you said, the last thing Iran needs is it to be turned into a shrine where royalists can rally behind. The safest bet is just cremating it and then flushing the ash down the toilet, or at sea if you want to be respectful.
If it's true then they should exhibit it.

وزیر ارتباطات به دلیل اعتراض به انحصار طلبی صدا و سیما در حوزه تولیدات رادیویی و تلوزیونی
در فضای مجازی ممنوع التصویر شد
منبع خبر khabarfoori.com/detail/361392
توضیح zoomit.ir/2018/4/23/271111/irib-50-percent-company-revenue

وزیر ارتباطات به دلیل اعتراض به انحصار طلبی صدا و سیما در حوزه تولیدات رادیویی و تلوزیونی
در فضای مجازی ممنوع التصویر شد
منبع خبر khabarfoori.com/detail/361392
توضیح zoomit.ir/2018/4/23/271111/irib-50-percent-company-revenue
What the F?!

خبرگزاری برنا نوشت: یک منبع آگاه خبر ممنوع التصویری وزیر ارتباطات را تایید کرد.

برخی رسانه ها صبح امروز خبر از ممنوع التصویری «محمد جواد آذری جهرمی»، وزیر ارتباطات و فناوری اطلاعات، دادند.

گفتنی است؛ پس از اعتراض جهرمی به موضوع صوت و تصویر فراگیر و افشای جزئیاتی از قراردادهای صدا و سیما با پیمانکاران، علی عسکری رئیس صدا و سیما در ابلاغی به معاونت سیاسی و بخش خبر، دستور داد هرگونه پخش اخبار از وزیر ارتباطات و وزارت ارتباطات صرفا با هماهنگی معاونت مربوطه صورت پذیرد.

http://fararu.com/fa/news/357923/آذری-جهرمی-ممنوع-التصویر-شد

خبرگزاری برنا نوشت: یک منبع آگاه خبر ممنوع التصویری وزیر ارتباطات را تایید کرد.

برخی رسانه ها صبح امروز خبر از ممنوع التصویری «محمد جواد آذری جهرمی»، وزیر ارتباطات و فناوری اطلاعات، دادند.

گفتنی است؛ پس از اعتراض جهرمی به موضوع صوت و تصویر فراگیر و افشای جزئیاتی از قراردادهای صدا و سیما با پیمانکاران، علی عسکری رئیس صدا و سیما در ابلاغی به معاونت سیاسی و بخش خبر، دستور داد هرگونه پخش اخبار از وزیر ارتباطات و وزارت ارتباطات صرفا با هماهنگی معاونت مربوطه صورت پذیرد.

http://fararu.com/fa/news/357923/آذری-جهرمی-ممنوع-التصویر-شد

کشوری که حتی وزیری که داخل خود سیستم هست و داره کار می کنه ، حق « انتقاد » و نظر دادن نداره ، دیگه چه امیدی بهش هست ...

Because you are a disgusting cancer in our Iranian section.

I am sure 90% of Iranian when see your posts they want to find the nearest way to wc.

I want all of Iranians write their request on WebMaster’s profile.

This method really works. Many Turks banned by their Turkish mod or by request of Turkish members.
I think you and people like you that want to silence, rather ban, diverging views are disgusting cancer... This only shows your fear of contrarian views. So seminary of you... so basiji thuggish of you. You will be left with your little alternative universe where IRI is good, strong, ascending, all mighty. But we all know the truth, don't we. IRI is an empty shell and people like you hate to be reminded of it.

Because you are a disgusting cancer in our Iranian section.

I am sure 90% of Iranian when see your posts they want to find the nearest way to wc.
Why because you don't like my politics... So IRI of you.

I want all of Iranians write their request on WebMaster’s profile.

https://defence.pk/pdf/members/webmaster.177270/

This method really works. Many Turks banned by their Turkish mod or by request of Turkish members.
I think you and people like you that want to silence, rather ban, diverging views are disgusting cancer... This only shows your fear of contrarian views. So seminary of you... so basiji thuggish of you. You will be left with your little alternative universe where IRI is good, strong, ascending, all mighty. But we all know the truth, don't we. IRI is an empty shell and people like you hate to be reminded of it.
4C00E01D-B238-433B-BE34-08232C620664.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom