What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Although an "Independent Qom" is not likely to happen, But If an "Independent Qom" means that all of these akhonds are going to move there and we're not going hear about them again, I totally support an "Independent Qom".
DbEKZLVU0AIcKlR.jpg

Long Live the Qom!
:rofl:

http://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/793161...شود-کاری-می‌کنیم-که-طرف-مقابل-فکرش-را-هم-نکند

این برجام فقط فرصتی بود که باهاش پول ها رو از ایران خارج کنند که کردند ....
البته با توجه به شرایط فعلی ، جمهوری اسلامی در حدی نیست که بخواد از ان پی تی خارج بشه ...
عیار جمهوری اسلامی رو از وضع مردم ایران می شه فهمید ...

Apparently Reza Shah's body has been found in Shah Abdol-Azim shrine.
800.jpg

Apparently Reza Shah's body has been found in Shah Abdol-Azim shrine.
800.jpg
Yes,quite amazing.Heres the excavator operator who discovered it taking a selfie lol!
Dbf0hXyX4AIAaU2.jpg:large

It looks rather well preserved,he certainly got a first class embalming job.
Naturally our good friend babak taghvaee is literally jizzing in his pants over this along with the rest of the persian nationalists/royalists and of course even the pahlavi family is getting into the act with this little announcement
DbkuXQwW0AInQAh.jpg:large

I wonder whats going to happen?,the government cant really publicly bury the body anywhere for obvious reasons,cremation might be the best option I think,in fact I remember reading that reza shah had had a baker burned alive in his own oven,so I for one think cremation might be appropriate .

Yes,quite amazing.Heres the excavator operator who discovered it taking a selfie lol!

Naturally our good friend babak taghvaee is literally jizzing in his pants over this along with the rest of the persian nationalists/royalists and of course even the pahlavi family is getting into the act with this little announcement

I wonder whats going to happen?,the government cant really publicly bury the body anywhere for obvious reasons,cremation might be the best option I think,in fact I remember reading that reza shah had had a baker burned alive in his own oven,so I for one think cremation might be appropriate .
How about this, cremate his body and then use the ashes of his body to build a public toilet?

whats the discussion , about body, its clear what you must do, in Islam if you find a body you must bury it ,no place ts allowed to harm the body or use it as construction material ,and cremation is not allowed and out of question.

whats the discussion , about body, its clear what you must do, in Islam if you find a body you must bury it ,no place ts allowed to harm the body or use it as construction material ,and cremation is not allowed and out of question.
He was not a muslim, he was an athiest

So cremating his body and using it to build a public toilet should not be a problem

He was not a muslim, he was an athiest
So cremating his body and using it to build a public toilet should not be a problem
first don't change the situation at all the body must be buried no matter if he is Muslim, jew , Christian or even Dajjal himself. its clear .
second let don't mix politic with burying a body .

Last edited:

How did they find the body I think the grave was close to the shrine before it was destroyed

Reza shah did a lot of good for iran. lets not compare him to his son. he lost power because he did exactly what irans government is doing today. he defended Iranian sovereignty against imperialist world powers who at the time removed him.

When he took over iran was a very weak state with very little central control beyond a few major cities.

at the least he deserves a dignified burial.

on the other hand burying him will make his grave a shrine for monarchists and anti-government activists. especially at a climate like this when we had recent protests with some pro-monarchy chants/nostalgia.

its a difficult situation. best way out might be to deny its reza shah and quietly bury him somewhere.....

Reza shah did a lot of good for iran. lets not compare him to his son. he lost power because he did exactly what irans government is doing today. he defended Iranian sovereignty against imperialist world powers who at the time removed him.

When he took over iran was a very weak state with very little central control beyond a few major cities.

at the least he deserves a dignified burial.

on the other hand burying him will make his grave a shrine for monarchists and anti-government activists. especially at a climate like this when we had recent protests with some pro-monarchy chants/nostalgia.

its a difficult situation. best way out might be to deny its reza shah and quietly bury him somewhere.....

I'm gonna add to this and say, although he was a dictator and a autocrat as Iran was a military dictatorship. This kind of leadership was necessary at the time to force significant changes and reform into the country with force as such would not be possible under any other kind of government. We know the damage the Qajars had done to Iran. So people can say he was a dictator but this was needed for Iran. He saved Iran from being eaten up by foreign powers. Iran was fragile and continuously losing land to foreign powers. We needed a strong man in charge and we got one. He managed to make Iran a centralized state!!

His son, and his grandson are weak, utter morons and foreign agents. It's a shame Reza Shah was betrayed, but he made the needed changes that make the foundations of what Iran is today.

Back
Top Bottom