What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:lol:
being a South Indian sometimes I am the target of some of the Pakistani posters or a North Indian poster's tirade.

:)

I know mate but you have to leave my buddy arya desa alone. :D

@Abii @KingMamba I think Cenk lies about his religious beliefs, he is probably a secret Muslim.

Lol. :omghaha:

Its like 12:37 bro :D Where you going?

What makes you think he is a Muslim? :lol: Yesterday he was talking about how atheist taking over America cannot come fast enough. :D

Allah probably had the same reaction when you were calling upon him today. :sarcastic:

@Abii has to fast in a few hours I guess. :rofl: jk mate :lol:

@Abii @KingMamba I think Cenk lies about his religious beliefs, he is probably a secret Muslim.

Don't know. But there is an double standard in academic communities to resort to the same criticism of Islam as they do with Christianity.

I am not talking about mindless bigotry. But a more reasoned critique.

A substantial portion of the criticism in the west is dominated by loonies who go over the top or start adding racial elements to it.

I killed the bed bugs btw, anyone is going to congratulate me on it? :D

:enjoy:

What makes you think he is a Muslim? :lol: Yesterday he was talking about how atheist taking over America cannot come fast enough. :D

Allah probably had the same reaction when you were calling upon him today. :sarcastic:

@Abii has to fast in a few hours I guess. :rofl: jk mate :lol:

You watch TYT too :-)

well he got banned so :(

who is going to call South Indians Hindi hating blackies now :'(

What makes you think he is a Muslim? Yesterday he was talking about how atheist taking over America cannot come fast enough.

There are millions of American Atheists who haven't came out of their closets yet. Just give it few years, access to information is religion worst enemy.

Allah probably had the same reaction when you were calling upon him today.

I never called upon anybody, I said that that we are programmed like that, my brain takes over whenever I move towards slightest form of superstition.

@Abii has to fast in a few hours I guess. jk mate

I'm an Atheist, but I never eat or drink in front of people who are fasting, its inhumane to do that. :D

There are millions of American Atheists who haven't came out of their closets yet. Just give it few years, access to information is religion worst enemy.

I never called upon anybody, I said that that we are programmed like that, my brain takes over whenever I move towards slightest form of superstition.

I'm an Atheist, but I never eat or drink in front of people who are fasting, its inhumane to do that.

Not really most are open about it. Lol I know man I was obviously messing with you. Thank You we be dying half the time as it is. :D

Eww must be living in a latino neighborhood or some thing they caused an epidemic here in nyc a few years ago.

New York is the bed bug capital of the world, or so I have heard! People buy second-hand shit and they start a goddamn epidemic in a whole apartment complex. Worse than these assholes are the ones who sell bed bug-infested shit.

You are right demographic balance plays a role, I bet those french speakers wouldn't want too many rednecks English speakers migrating into their lands. :lol:

Lmaooo about TYT did you watch yesterdays live stream with the demon possession of a Christian? :rofl:

Who knows maybe Allah heard you anyway. :D
no I just watch the videos they upload. Never watched a live stream

only 11 here lol
I have to study in the morning, go take care of some business and then I have to work night shift lol. Packed day. Need my beauty sleep.

no I just watch the videos they upload. Never watched a live stream

Oh me either I was just browsing them on youtube and saw they had a live stream going on, you can find it on youtube now it was some funny shit.

Back
Top Bottom