What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

All I know is that it's much easier to come to Canada as a European than it is as an American. Americans have a much tougher time, but I see LOTS of American plates here. They're mostly oil field guys with company trucks. I've seen Texas plates, lots of Oregon, Pennsylvania etc...

EU has a deal with Canada where a certain number per country can apply for work visas and they can come straight over with work lined up or not. There are TONS of Germans and Irish people here who have came over with work visas. A lot of them apply for perm residency after the two years and depending on their skills lots get approved.

They make it much harder for Americans for some reason.

Probably, they don't want the Americans to run away :D

lol tomato tomaato

Always get SA and SEA confused. I think I'm turning into a redneck. Read that thread btw? I think I sent it to you right?

Yeah you sent it to me and I read through a bunch of it and will consider it in the future maybe within 6 months but for personal reasons I would very much like to finish my education first. :) Although the money sounds great. :D

That being said I also got job offers with some oil companies down south in Texas through family connections which pays about the same as some of the work I saw listed on the thread you passed on to me so maybe burning my *** will be better than freezing it. :lol:

I think it's population control. 330 mln vs 34 mln. lol

If they open the gates, Canada would be gone by this time next week.

I doubt it most Americans would go for work but not settle down permanently just because of the weather.

Boring and stressful at the same time. Going back to work for the first time after two weeks tomorrow. Feels like the first day of school in Iran.

I half wanna quit cold turkey and go to South Asia for 2 months, come back and get a new job, but can't say no to 3000/week pay checks lol

South Asia seems fun though.

Actually Kerala in India looks like that place.

Don't forget the Himalayas.

Don't waste your money in Pakistan :unsure:

:D

Yeah you sent it to me and I read through a bunch of it and will consider it in the future maybe within 6 months but for personal reasons I would very much like to finish my education first. :) Although the money sounds great. :D

That being said I also got job offers with some oil companies down south in Texas through family connections which pays about the same as some of the work I saw listed on the thread you passed on to me so maybe burning my *** will be better than freezing it. :lol:[/quote]
True dat lol

Last year there was an opening in Texas during winter, half the people in the company put in a transfer request lmaooooooooooooooo

How are you doing my Heretic brother!

How's life?

Very stressful bro, I had a meeting with some high-ranking people in my company, and I'm waiting to see how it went in their eyes. Hopefully, I'll have some information tomorrow, hopefully it'll be good!

That being said I also got job offers with some oil companies down south in Texas through family connections which pays about the same as some of the work I saw listed on the thread you passed on to me so maybe burning my *** will be better than freezing it. :lol:

I doubt it most Americans would go for work but not settle down permanently just because of the weather.
Yeah but think about it. The whole country has a 34 mln population. Any sort of increase can have massive consequences, whether they're here temporarily or long-term. It's easier to control the flow of Europeans than to deal with Americans. I think that's their logic.

@Abii should have put a request yourself. :D
I won't be caught dead in the US. I watch too much TYT to do such a thing, I know better. lol

Sleep time. Peace out.

Interestingly, today that I was very stressed out I wanted some "supernatural" being to aid me, it shows human disposition to belief in "supernatural beings" in times of trouble. As scientists put it, we are programmed to believe in "god".

Yeah but think about it. The whole country has a 34 mln population. Any sort of increase can have massive consequences, whether they're here temporarily or long-term. It's easier to control the flow of Europeans than to deal with Americans. I think that's their logic.

I won't be caught dead in the US. I watch too much TYT to do such a thing, I know better. lol

You are right demographic balance plays a role, I bet those french speakers wouldn't want too many rednecks English speakers migrating into their lands. :lol:

Lmaooo about TYT did you watch yesterdays live stream with the demon possession of a Christian? :rofl:

Interestingly, today that I was very stressed I wanted some "supernatural" being to aid me, it shows human disposition to belief in "supernatural beings" in times of trouble. As scientists put it, we are programmed to believe in "god".

Who knows maybe Allah heard you anyway. :D

Back
Top Bottom