What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

But seriously, if you look at Google analytics and see what people in Islamic countries search for, different genres of **** are always top 10 or top 3, from animal **** to gay sec to etc

I bet no one here needed a search to understand what that word @rmi5 mentioned means (threso...)
ye hamchin generationi hastim ma

@Abii @rmi5 @haman10,...
Agha nemidoonam oonja saate chande vali inja ke tarafaye booghe sage,
ma berim kapeye margemoono bezarim, farda mamoore bank miad baraye evaluation pishrafte proje fekr konam man khab bemoonam
khodaya merci az in mahe mehmoonit, vali akhe mehmooni ye rooz do rooz ye hafte na dige yek mah ejaze bede ma dige morekhas beshim mordim az in hame mehman navazitoon :angel:

Are baba. Chi bood in Islam bayad pirooz shavad loooooool

Har vaght esmesho mididam yade filmaye mazhabi ke to Iran neshoon midadan mioftadam.

Stop being a tease, spit it out.

lol moteasefane

ozgal tarineshoon hamshahri az ab dar oomad.
:lol::lol::lol:
Haalaa ye kam az mohsen pors va jou bekon, shaayad hamsaaye i, ya faamil e douri chizi dar oumad.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Joking aside, maar migan az pouneh badesh miyaad, dam e lounash sabz misheh :lol:

I had a meeting with some high ranking people in the company, I had to go to some other location, not the current place that I'm going to work to, so I got excited and went there 3 hours ahead of the meeting time and then I had to hide myself in the surrounding buildings in order not to be seen (it's just bad to be seen 3 hours ahead of a meeting!) and then the time comes and I had to meet them, I just want to know how I did.

It was a fucked up situation overall, I forgot to say that I nearly got all wet because of the fucking rain.
omidvaaram ke jour beshe va betouni az detroit bezani biroun. ;)

I had a meeting with some high ranking people in the company, I had to go to some other location, not the current place that I'm going to work to, so I got excited and went there 3 hours ahead of the meeting time and then I had to hide myself in the surrounding buildings in order not to be seen (it's just bad to be seen 3 hours ahead of a meeting!) and then the time comes and I had to meet them, I just want to know how I did.

It was a fucked up situation overall, I forgot to say that I nearly got all wet because of the fucking rain.
LMAO 3 hours.

I get to work 20 mins early every day (habit that I can't break) and everybody calls me a keener. If I got to work 3 hours early I'd get fired lol. Good thing you were hiding cuz it would've looked bad.

:lol::lol::lol:
Haalaa ye kam az mohsen pors va jou bekon, shaayad hamsaaye i, ya faamil e douri chizi dar oumad.
Joking aside, maar migan az pouneh badesh miyaad, dam e lounash sabz misheh :lol:

omidvaaram ke jour beshe va betouni az detroit bezani biroun. ;)
Passporte Shirazimo bayad peyda konam partesh konam to shredder. Ah ah, hala Hamani, Serpentini chizi... Mohsen literally ozgal tarineshoone.

Shiraz jaaye jalebie vali. Nesfe mardom mese tehroonian, nesfeshoon eyne ozgalaye arabestani. Vali ba in hal az Isfahan kheily behtare. Man khoonevade to Isfahan daram, har do shahr zendegi kardam. Mardom to Isfahan kheily mazhabiyan. Shirazia toshoon adam mishe peyda kard.

Last edited:
LMAO 3 hours.

I get to work 20 mins early every day (habit that I can't break) and everybody calls me a keener. If I got to work 3 hours early I'd get fired lol. Good thing you were hiding cuz it would've looked bad.

Going to work early, is a very good habit. Sometimes, when I go to university at early morning, only a few stores are open in which all of them are owned by jews. our neighborhood has a notable jewish population, and they are the only ones that you can see them working in early mornings and in every weather conditions. :lol::lol::lol: They are really bad *** people :lol::lol::lol:

Passporte Shirazimo bayad peyda konam partesh konam to shredder. Ah ah, hala Hamani, Serpentini chizi... Mohsen literally ozgal tarineshoone.
Baba, enghadr nazan tou sare bachcheh, har chi bashe, az oun h**** ke ta'til tar nist.
Shiraz jaaye jalebie vali. Nesfe mardom mese tehroonian, nesfeshoon eyne ozgalaye arabestani. Vali ba in hal az Isfahan kheily behtare. Man khoonevade to Isfahan daram, har do shahr zendegi kardam. Mardom to Isfahan kheily mazhabiyan. Shirazia toshoon adam mishe peyda kard.
man ke har baar esfahan miram, dochaar e eshaal e fekri misham, inghadr mardomesh haal be ham zan hastand.
Shiraaz shahr e khoubi hast, faghat aaftaabesh kheyli tou a'saab e man hast, be gheyr az oun, shahr e khoubi hast.

Going to work early, is a very good habit. Sometimes, when I go to university at early morning, only a few stores are open in which all of them are owned by jews. our neighborhood has a notable jewish population, and they are the only ones that you can see them working in early mornings and in every weather conditions. :lol::lol::lol: They are really bad *** people :lol::lol::lol:
There's a reason Jews are successful with money everywhere they go. And this joke has also got to many American movies and tv series. Family Guy is one of them. No one except Seth Macfarlane could portray Jewish relations' with money any better in the form of character, Mort Goldman. It's awesome.

I thought Managers like to see employees coming early? :D

omidvaaram ke jour beshe va betouni az detroit bezani biroun.

Shoma doa kon baad az jalase emrooz maro az America part nakonan biroon, Detroit ke khobe :D hahaha

There's a reason Jews are successful with money everywhere they go. And this joke has also got to many American movies and tv series. Family Guy is one of them. No one except Seth Macfarlane could portray Jewish relations' with money any better in the form of character, Mort Goldman. It's awesome.

I have not seen Family Guy, but I think I understand what you are saying and I agree with it.
money does not come from nowhere, and needs hard work to achieve it.

Shoma doa kon baad az jalase emrooz maro az America part nakonan biroon, Detroit ke khobe :D hahaha

Be agha Dawkins, baayad dakhil bebandi :D

Baba, enghadr nazan tou sare bachcheh, har chi bashe, az oun h**** ke ta'til tar nist.

man ke har baar esfahan miram, dochaar e eshaal e fekri misham, inghadr mardomesh haal be ham zan hastand.
Shiraaz shahr e khoubi hast, faghat aaftaabesh kheyli tou a'saab e man hast, be gheyr az oun, shahr e khoubi hast.
Aftabe Shiraz ye chize digast.

Vasate tabestoon yeho 2 mah abr nemibini. Roodkhoonehaye Fars kheily michasban vasate tabestoon. 40 daraje balaye sefr, 0% humidity. Darja bereshte mishe adam.

Aftabe Shiraz ye chize digast.

Vasate tabestoon yeho 2 mah abr nemibini. Roodkhoonehaye Fars kheily michasban vasate tabestoon. 40 daraje balaye sefr, 0% humidity. Darja bereshte mishe adam.
Are, baraaye bronze kardan khoube :lol: vali man kollan be garma va aftab e ziyaad hassasiyat daaram va haalam bad misheh. kollan havaa ke bere baalaaye 30 daraje, maghz e man shorou mikoneh kam kam offline misheh. tou 40 darajeh ham kollan shut down misheh :lol:

I thought Managers like to see employees coming early? :D

Not 3 hours early lol

There better be a Megan Fox in jean shorts waiting if I'm to get there 3 hours early.

I'm in a very blue collar environment with a very strong union presence. Being a keener is not always respected.

to @Umair Nawaz
3891e6efeeebdffcb7bc383430a7ea84.jpg

:D

Are, baraaye bronze kardan khoube :lol: vali man kollan be garma va aftab e ziyaad hassasiyat daaram va haalam bad misheh. kollan havaa ke bere baalaaye 30 daraje, maghz e man shorou mikoneh kam kam offline misheh. tou 40 darajeh ham kollan shut down misheh :lol:
I know. I used to love it. After 14 years in Canada, I can't handle it like I used to. I remember when I was a kid I'd be in the street playing gol koochik mid day, from June to August with temperatures in the upper 30's. Now, 30 degrees is my limit.

Still FAR FAR better than -30. I'm working on moving up by winter time. Trying to get into quality control. My salary will almost double and I'd be indoors. I might have to jump ship to another company though, but anything to get out of working in a plant this winter.

Not 3 hours early lol

There better be a Megan Fox in jean shorts waiting if I'm to get there 3 hours early.

I'm in a very blue collar environment with a very strong union presence. Being a keener is not always respected.

Albatteh inke aadam ye kam khaarej az saat e kaari ham kaar kone, bad nist, vali mellat ghaaleban khosheshoun nemiyaad. vaallaa man in hafte ye pish, tou jam' goftam ke Saturday morning ham biyaayd ke in kaar ra tamoum konim, ye jouri mellat negaah kardan ke goftam alaan miyoftan donbaalam va man ra mizanand. :disagree:

I know. I used to love it. After 14 years in Canada, I can't handle it like I used to. I remember when I was a kid I'd be in the street playing gol koochik mid day, from June to August with temperatures in the upper 30's. Now, 30 degrees is my limit.

Still FAR FAR better than -30. I'm working on moving up by winter time. Trying to get into quality control. My salary will almost double and I'd be indoors. I might have to jump ship to another company though, but anything to get out of working in a plant this winter.

Are, sarma az yek haddi digeh be ba'd ghaabel e tahammol nist. sarma zoudtar aadam ra be fanaa mide ta garma, chon aadam be tor e tabi'i, tou mohit haye garm tar takaamol peyda karde va ounhaa normally baraash behtar hastand.

Albatteh inke aadam ye kam khaarej az saat e kaari ham kaar kone, bad nist, vali mellat ghaaleban khosheshoun nemiyaad. vaallaa man in hafte ye pish, tou jam' goftam ke Saturday morning ham biyaayd ke in kaar ra tamoum konim, ye jouri mellat negaah kardan ke goftam alaan miyoftan donbaalam va man ra mizanand. :disagree:
Yeah man, I've got tons of stories like that. My union is very strong and the old timers can't stand the new guys. We're all always early and on our toes. They have an ethical issue with the whole thing. I had to tell one guy in his mid 40's to literally **** off b/c he was on my case for half the year about why I come to work 20-30 mins early. It hasn't shut him up though. One time I was bored and had nothing to do in the shop, so I started sweeping the floors and taking out the garbage. Buddy walks in and starts his usual speech and asking me why I'm doing this. As he was giving me a hard time my boss walks in and starts going at him and telling him how he's a nobody at the age of 40 and if he was like me he wouldn't be where he's at blah blah. Fucking guy was so embarrassed he wanted to cry lol

I always have to be careful not to step on toes with these union guys. The union is amazing though. Without it Canada would be USA
troll_face_pixel_icon_by_rocketshipbabe-d5257wc.png
, but some things about it piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom