What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Not really most are open about it. Lol I know man I was obviously messing with you. Thank You we be dying half the time as it is. :D

I never understood why Atheism was a big deal to begin with.

Half of New Zealand is irreligious, and I haven't heard anything about Atheism while I have been here.

What do you think about Anna, Ana? :D
Her new hair style makes her look way hotter than normal (yeah I noticed lol).

Cenk/Genk is weird. He says he used to be muslim and is an agnostic now, which makes me wanna hate him. But he says the right things all the time. So I don't know about the secret muslim thing lol

What do you think about Anna, Ana? :D

images

Her new hair style makes her look way hotter than normal (yeah I noticed lol).

Cenk/Genk is weird. He says he used to be muslim and is an agnostic now, which makes me wanna hate him. But he says the right things all the time. So I don't know about the secret muslim thing lol

That's because his sympathies lay wit the Muslims.

Just because a Muslim turns atheist, doesn't mean they hate Muslims. A lot of them still support them in conflicts with foreign powers.

Same with me. I am an Atheist, criticise Hindus, but still back them up because I am an Indian.

New York is the bed bug capital of the world, or so I have heard! People buy second-hand shit and they start a goddamn epidemic in a whole apartment complex. Worse than these assholes are the ones who sell bed bug-infested shit.

Yep especially Latinos they will pick up shit from the road and bring it home. :bad: Things have gotten better now but about 5 years ago a latino family moved into my apartment complex and the whole building got infested. I had to move lmaoooo. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom