What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Not really. Since the release of these next gen consoles, console graphics have become way better. Also, it's so much better to hold a controller than it is to play via mouse and keyboard.

I still don't get why people fuss over graphics so much. It's like for most it's all that matters, not the games themselves.

Yep, my brother bought a PS4 yesterday, it's awesome. :)

If not, then I will be happy to tell you that it is being remastered for the PS4 (better graphics and framerate).
Waiting to play Last of US remastered for PS4. Sold my PS3 before it was out. :(

Last edited:
shoma khub bashi mam khubim.
salamati dadash.
chera enghad ostat kame?
ghablan inja account nadashti?
rasti bebakhshid dir javab dadam...

are kheyli vaght nist oomadam...postam kame? :) khob mashghalam ziade az tarafi bayad harfi bara goftan bashe ke chizi post konam.khodet begoo chera har rooz avator avaz mikoni? :))

Hi mate.

I didn't know you were keen on games :) .

Is there any reason for not merging threads ?

Hi there.
Yeah I am, but much less lately for being busy, university and etc. I'm planning to get back to gaming world, tall and strong. :D

Which threads are you talking about?

salam agha surena khubi?

damet gram postaye kheyli bahali dari ;) :D :enjoy::enjoy:

Salam , mamnun .

shoma lotf dari .

Hi there.
Yeah I am, but much less lately for being busy, university and etc. I'm planning to get back to gaming world, tall and strong. :D

Oops , You're cooler than what I thought man .

I liked games as well but university stole my gaming time .

What sort of games are you interested in ?

Which threads are you talking about?

I asked you whether it was possible to merge some UAV threads with the sticky one in order to make it up to date and active in this post :

Iran to stage specialized drone drill :O | Page 3

Last edited:
man fek konam ye mahe nakeshide 1000 ta post mikonam :D
taze umadam avatroam hanuz ab bandi nashode vali ino dg ta modatha avaz nemikonam rahi jan.:D
az mogheyi ke umadam inja 2 3 ta adame dar be daghun didam ke nmeikham esmeshuno bebaram khoshhal ke shoma haman va s00rena ro mibinam.:D

salam agha surena khubi?

damet gram postaye kheyli bahali dari ;) :D :enjoy::enjoy:

@haman10 jan

kojayi dadash?

are bazia khodeshono sahebe sito keshvaro mardomo hamechi midoonan kholase raciste efrati inja ziad rikhte ama hamoontor ke gofti bache bahal mese haman o soorenao soheil ham hastan...
man khodam az fan haye soheilam :D postasho donbal mikonam

Oops , You're cooler than what I thought man .
I liked games as well but university stole my gaming time .
What sort of games are you interested in ?

I play mostly adventure games, also action big hits like CoD, Resistance, Killzone. Unchardted series for PS3 are also my favorite. Metal Gear and Silent Hill series are my love. Also I play PES when there is an eager competing partner.

I asked you whether it was possible to merge some UAV threads with the sticky one in order to make it up to date and active in this post :

Sorry, didn't see that. It's done. ;)

I play mostly adventure games, also action big hits like CoD, Resistance, Killzone. Unchardted series for PS3 are also my favorite. Metal Gear and Silent Hill series are my love. Also I play PES when there is an eager competing partner.

I liked this genre before however I still give a Walking dead like game a chance .

Pes reminds me of many funny memories with friends . :cheers:

I like historic based total war series and play them when I'm in holidays .

Sorry, didn't see that. It's done. ;)

Thanks .

فدایی داری:agree:

what's so cool about being retired man? may i ask you how much money you make each month? you work there as a technicians yeah?
Lots of cool things about it.

Travel the world, pursue more fulfilling "careers," be my own boss etc... I wanna get my private pilots license and maybe buy a little single engine plane when I retire (Canada has the second largest pop'n of licensed pilots on the planet and the majority are private pilots who fly little planes for self transport lol).

Salam , mamnun .

shoma lotf dari .
در سته من تازه اینجا اومدم اما بعضا پستاتو دنبال کردم واقعا دمت گرم آقا
دمت گرم یه دونه ای ... :enjoy: :cheers:

salam azizam , jaanam kari dashti ?
نه خواتسم حالتو بپرسم عزیز ;)
دمت گرم تو این سایت خیلی کارت درسته
بر عکس دیروز امروز خیلی با ایرانیهای اینجا حال کردم امیدوارم اونام ز من خوششون
شما آقا سهیل رهی سورنا و... کارشون درسته .

Lots of cool things about it.

Travel the world, pursue more fulfilling "careers," be my own boss etc... I wanna get my private pilots license and maybe buy a little single engine plane when I retire (Canada has the second largest pop'n of licensed pilots on the planet and the majority are private pilots who fly little planes for self transport lol).

That's one of my dreams too. To visit as many countries in my life as possible. Unfortunately many people who have these dreams often forget about them after getting married and having children. I'm not talking about money only, because I have seen those very rich ones who ended up like this.
Of course, there are many others who won't let their marriage life ruin their wishes, I hope I don't give up too. I want to visit all the wonderful places in the world.

I also hope shortage of money don't get in the way. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom