What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I would never buy shitbox. As a matter of principle not to mention Playstation packs the punch when it comes to exclusive games!

Speaking of which, have you played Last of Us on PS3?
If not, then I will be happy to tell you that it is being remastered for the PS4 (better graphics and framerate).
This game is a MUST!

The PS4 packs a punch period. I compared "multi platforms" @ Best Buy and the same games clearly looked better on the PS4. I've also grown up with PSN so there's that.

Yeah I bought The Last of US when it came out (digital copy). I never finished it though. Did about 75% of the game and called it quits (got stuck somewhere and said **** it lol).

I would never buy shitbox. As a matter of principle not to mention Playstation packs the punch when it comes to exclusive games!
Speaking of which, have you played Last of Us on PS3?
If not, then I will be happy to tell you that it is being remastered for the PS4 (better graphics and framerate).
This game is a MUST!
@xenon54 will tell you all about it :D
@Abii
Buy PS4, PS exclusives are much better than Xbox.
Also you miss a lot if you dont play The Last of Us, just saying.

Yeah I bought The Last of US when it came out (digital copy). I never finished it though. Did about 75% of the game and called it quits (got stuck somewhere and said **** it lol).
Edit: so you didnt liked it? :o:

@Abii
Buy PS4, PS exclusives are much better than Xbox.
Also you miss a lot if you dont play The Last of Us, just saying.

Edit: so you didnt liked it? :o:
nah I loved it. It was a great game. But these days I suck at gaming and don't have the patience I used to have.

I did get a PS4 actually. Infamous doesn't interest me. The Division and Order 1886 are the two games I'm looking forward to. Destiny looks neat too, but I don't have time to play all these games. We'll see.

The Division and Order 1886 are the two games I'm looking forward to.
Well, if you buy The Division, then only on PC, otherwise you wont enjoy the full potentioal of the graphics.
Im also looking forward to it, i saw the E3 demo, finnaly a game with good graphics after Crysis. :enjoy:

360015.png

I still play it online sometimes hbu guys?
I didnt liked online, its gets boring too fast but this kind of games are only good at SP anyways.

Last of us was a great game especially the twist at the end. @xenon54 @ResurgentIran I still play it online sometimes hbu guys?

I thought @Abii was an old fart turns out he plays games LOL. You should really finish the last of us just because the ending was good.
Nah man, I'm 25 (but feel and look 21 :D).

Yeah, one of these days I'll finish it.

Nah man, I'm 25 (but feel and look 21 :D).

Yeah, one of these days I'll finish it.

Holy shit bro I thought you was at least 35+ lol. You come off as such though and didn't you say you work in some oil company in Canada?

@KingMamba @Abii
Also play the DLC you will be surprised. :D

Word I might check it out sometime this week since I am off the whole for spring break lol.

Well, if you buy The Division, then only on PC, othervise you wont enjoy the full potentioal of the graphics.
Im also looking forward to it, i saw the E3 demo, finnaly a game with good graphics after Crysis. :enjoy:

I didnt like online, its gets boring too fast but this kind of games are only good at SP anyways.
PC gaming is a full time job.

I'll need a couple of slaves to keep my gaming pc up to date and sort out the issues.

Consoles are way better. When I come back from work I wanna grab a cold beer, drop dead on my chair and play an hour of FIFA without having to mess around with all sorts of shit on a PC. Plus, I won't have to buy a new graphics card every 5 days.

Holy shit bro I thought you was at least 35+ lol. You come off as such though and didn't you say you work in some oil company in Canada?

Word I might check it out sometime this week since I am off the whole for spring break lol.
Yeah. In Alberta the main industry is the oil sector and everybody works for some sort of oil related company (upstream or downstream). The company I work for is in the inspections side of the oil industry and that's what I'm in.

Yeah. In Alberta the main industry is the oil sector and everybody works for some sort of oil related company (upstream or downstream). The company I work for is in the inspections side of the oil industry and that's what I'm in.

Cool. :tup: Heard there is a lot of money to be made in the business, there is an oil boom in North Dakota going on lately and many people went over there to work from all around the US.

Not really. Since the release of these next gen consoles, console graphics have become way better. Also, it's so much better to hold a controller than it is to play via mouse and keyboard.

I still don't get why people fuss over graphics so much. It's like for most it's all that matters, not the games themselves.

Cool. :tup: Heard there is a lot of money to be made in the business, there is an oil boom in North Dakota going on lately and many people went over there to work from all around the US.
Yeah I know. North Dakota is weird. Here in Alberta we have all sorts of oil towns and they're mostly shitholes, but at the same time there are the two major cities in the province that aren't too bad (Edmonton and Calgary). Depending on what you're in, you can find a great job in these two cities so you don't have to go and live 60 miles north of butt phuk nowhere in some sort of oil town.

North Dakota as a whole seems like a total shit hole with lower salaries than Canada. A lot of the trades here aren't considered trades in the US and of course aren't unionized as well as they're in Canada. So even in ND salaries are still lower than what we see in Canada. Still, for a young guy in the US, I recommend picking up a trade and going to ND instead of wasting time in college getting some basket weaving degree that just sets you back 4-5 years and tens of thousands of dollars. I could have retired by the age 0f 35 had I started when I was 20. Oh well, by 40 I'm still hoping to retire lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom